Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos (11661 Views)

Rivers And Delta State People Are Igbos (videos) / Meet The Anibeze People Of Bayelsa State, The Isoko Tribe Found In Bayelsa / Red Ibo In Jamaica: A Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by Izuchukwu18(m): 12:48pm On Sep 27, 2021
Ijoh:

Exactly.
We Ijaws don't hate ibos but we hate it when they try to claim Ijaw people.
We will be good neighbours is that not good

Saying holy words because you are now in a chagrin mode,sorry it's well okrika is okrika ijaw is ijaw.
Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by SlayerForever: 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2021
AfonjaFula:

��Lol @Slayerfoever you will not kill me.
I don laugh taya
#SLAYERFOEVER

My brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by Graysons: 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2021
SlayerForever:
grin grin grin

This might not be related and I don't even follow the nonsense show. But some Izon are upset that "eastern Ijaws" (Kalabari and co) are supporting whitemoney. I guess blood is indeed thicker than IYC
So the kalabaris are ijaws after all? Igbo people self.
Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by SlayerForever: 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2021
Graysons:
So the kalabaris are ijaws after all? Igbo people self.

The comment went right over your Ijaw head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by Graysons: 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2021
SlayerForever:

The comment went right over your Ijaw head.
Yes i am from ijaw na, just like the Okrikans are ijaws wink
Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by Izuchukwu18(m): 7:24pm On Sep 27, 2021
Graysons:
Yes i am from ijaw na, just like the Okrikans are ijaws wink

Okrika and kalabari are not ijaw ,go and find other people to claim,sorry they are not ijaw grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by Graysons: 8:59pm On Sep 27, 2021
Izuchukwu18:

Okrika and kalabari are not ijaw ,go and find other people to claim,sorry they are not ijaw grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
And i should listen to an igbo man over Okrika people who said they are ijaws? Joker grin
You should be more worry about the ikwerres and the Etches who have told you to your face that they are not igbos lol.

2 Likes

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by Izuchukwu18(m): 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2021
Graysons:
And i should listen to an igbo man over Okrika people who said they are ijaws? Joker grin
You should be more about the ikwerres and the Etches who have told you to your face that they are not igbos lol.

Ikwerre said we should leave them and we did and respect their way, but ijaw don't want to respect okrika and kalabari opinion,you want to force them to identify on what they are not as Ijaw why, is that not an act of unity begging and also landgrabbing,you guys should stay clear from this ethnic nationalities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by Izuchukwu18(m): 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2021
Graysons:
You should be more about the ikwerres and the Etches who have told you to your face that they are not igbos lol.

Then you have to respect what kalabari people said to you guys,that they are not ijaw,even on TV,and News they made it know to you guys.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by Graysons: 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2021
Izuchukwu18:

Ikwerre said we should leave them and we did and respect their way, but ijaw don't want to respect okrika and kalabari opinion,you want to force them to identify on what they are not as Ijaw why, is that not an act of unity begging and also landgrabbing,you guys should stay clear from this ethnic nationalities.
I have never see any Okrikan who said that they are not ijaws! It is you igbos who keeps saying that!
King Ateke tom who is from Okrika is proud to be an izon ibe tongue
Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by Izuchukwu18(m): 9:40pm On Sep 27, 2021
Graysons:
I have never see any Okrikan who said that they are not ijaws! It is you igbos who keeps saying that!
King Ateke tom who is from Okrik is proud to be an izon ibe tongue

Me I have seen 3 okirika one woman two men claiming not to be ijaw here in owerri are they ghost, what of kalabari say the truth you know we Igbos love Truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by Graysons: 9:43pm On Sep 27, 2021
Izuchukwu18:

Me I have seen 3 okirika one woman two men claiming not to be ijaw here in owerri are they ghos, what of kalabari say the truth you know we Igbos love Truth.
Those people are not from Okrika but are from Imo state

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by Izuchukwu18(m): 10:41pm On Sep 27, 2021
Graysons:
Those people are not from Okrika but are from Imo state

Who told you ,2 came to owerri to do business one sell ice fish and the other one sell crayfish and dry fish both of them are okrika, when am in owerri I bye fish from both of them , while the third person is a painter a kalabari guy,all of them denied being ijaw to my hearing, last 2 months ago I went to owerri -onitsha park to take a leave to Anambra for work, so I decided to go and eat at a restaurant never the park, so I saw a women with her child(girl) eating rice and stew I ordered for the the same food, while eating my food this girl told me brother what's your name I told her,she said you look like my dad and I said to her really and she said yes,what's your name little girl I asked her,she told me her name ,I haven't heard about that name before so I asked her mom which ethnic nationality are identified with this name she said kalabari and I said okkkk ijaw, because I thought that kalabari is ijaw,she replied saying no is not ijaw but kalabari and I said the are the same thing nah,she said no that the are different,starting from that day I stopped calling kalabaris ijaw.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by Graysons: 7:40am On Sep 28, 2021
Izuchukwu18:

Who told you ,2 came to owerri to do business one sell ice fish and the other one sell crayfish and dry fish both of them are okrika, when am in owerri I bye fish from both of them , while the third person is a painter a kalabari guy,all of them denied being ijaw to my hearing, last 2 months ago I went to owerri -onitsha park to take a leave to Anambra for work, so I decided to go and eat at a restaurant never the park, so I saw a women with her child(girl) eating rice and stew I ordered for the the same food, while eating my food this girl told me brother what's your name I told her,she said you look like my dad and I said to her really and she said yes,what's your name little girl I asked her,she told me her name ,I haven't heard about that name before so I asked her mom which ethnic nationality are identified with this name she said kalabari and I said okkkk ijaw, because I thought that kalabari is ijaw,she replied saying no is not ijaw but kalabari and I said the are the same thing nah,she said no that the are different,starting from that day I stopped calling kalabaris ijaw.
Okrika is an ijaw clan! Here are the Okrikans telling you to your face they are ijaws, that is what i'm going to believe not you ok?

5 Likes

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by SaintBishop: 7:52am On Sep 28, 2021
Graysons:
Okrika is an ijaw clan! Here are the Okrikans telling you to your face they are ijaws, that is what i'm going to believe not you ok?
Gbam! smiley
Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by Izuchukwu18(m): 8:02am On Sep 28, 2021
Graysons:

Nothing like that, you saw your own online,ijaw claiming okrika no live video for evidence,I witnessed my face to face,if you're too curious you can Email me to come over to owerri to see this okrika guys I'm telling you about,so that your eyes will open

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by Izuchukwu18(m): 8:11am On Sep 28, 2021
SaintBishop:
Gbam! smiley

Watch what this kalabari man said that their ancestors migrated from Igboland and Efik in present day akwaibom,me I deal with facts.

https://www.facebook.com/kalabari.indigen/videos/836284847122226/?app=fbl

4 Likes

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by Graysons: 8:19am On Sep 28, 2021
Izuchukwu18:

Nothing like that, you saw your own online,ijaw claiming okrika no live video for evidence,I witnessed my face to face,if you're too curious you can Email me to come over to owerri to see this okrika guys I'm telling you about,so that your eyes will open
Stop typing nonsense mr man! The Allen jp is a Moderator on Okrika people group on fb and he's from Okochiri and he's alway scrraming that is an ijaw boy so what are saying?

2 Likes

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by Izuchukwu18(m): 8:40am On Sep 28, 2021
Graysons:
Stop typing nonsense mr man! The Allen jp is a Moderator on Okrika people group on fb and he's from Okochiri and he's alway scrraming that is an ijaw boy so what are saying?

Can you email me,so that you can come over to owerri to see this okrika guys I'm telling you about.

2 Likes

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by SaintBishop: 8:40am On Sep 28, 2021
Izuchukwu18:

Watch what this kalabari man said that their ancestors migrated from Igboland and Efik in present day akwaibom,me I deal with facts.

So where is video of Kalabari saying that they are not ijaws? For all we know those people saying they are from kalabari and are not ijaws maybe igbo imposters.
cause the kalabaris i know fought against igbo people durning the war, and they celebrate biafra defeat with their Go to abonnema celebration.

https://www.nairaland.com/5883822/does-ipob-knows-why-abonnema

1 Like

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by Izuchukwu18(m): 8:42am On Sep 28, 2021
SaintBishop:
So where is video of Kalabari saying that they are not ijaws? For all we know those people saying they are from kalabari and are not ijaws maybe igbo imposters.
cause the i know fought aganst igbo people durning the war, and they celebrate biafrra defeat with their [/b] Go to abonnema celebration.

https://www.nairaland.com/5883822/does-ipob-knows-why-abonnema

Kalabari man full full Live on Facebook saying that kalabari are not ijaw.
Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by Captain8(m): 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2021
SlayerForever:

Abeg no start this your yeye lie. Everybody saw the video of Brass youths destroying Diete Spiff's house. All of them speaking clear Igbo.
your fellow ipob can easily deceived you sha.....
that video is not brass but in some where south east....

1 Like

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by Captain8(m): 3:44pm On Sep 28, 2021
Supremos:
[s][/s] before the politics is "our oyel".
I laughed in Pakistan, those in the know laughed them to hell.

Today it's no longer our oyel.

It's "landlocked". Bush hahaha. At least I've been to couple of European countries.

The so called Landlocked countries, their GDP is higher than that of Nigeria.

Coming back home to Africa, Rwanda is a AAA rated country in Africa. It's landlocked.

But take it from me, the issue of SE bein landlocked has been discussed here, you can research the topics here.

Igboland isn't landlocked.

I don't want to derail this trade.
igbo land is landlocked....

1 Like

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by SlayerForever: 3:56pm On Sep 28, 2021
Captain8:
your fellow ipob can easily deceived you sha.....
that video is not brass but in some where south east....

I can see you lie for a living.
Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by Captain8(m): 4:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
Supremos:
Israel was called even worse name.
Dot in a circle Isn't even a bad name.

Every circle has a dot.
effects of been dot in big circle are....
(1)..Biafrans don't have sea to lay their crude oil pipes to other countries for trade.....
2)..biafrans without sea will not have ship to load oils to any country...
3)..biafra been dot can't have ship to trade goods....
4)..biafrans can't travelled with vehicle to preferred country through land as they are already border locked by middlebelt and ambazonia...
5)biafrans are moveless, lol.....
solution to dot....
1)..biafrans have to make a big deal with Ijaws to access sea..
2)..or biafrans selled their crude oils to we Ijaws.....
3)or they drink their oils...

1 Like

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by Captain8(m): 4:06pm On Sep 28, 2021
SlayerForever:
Something I enjoy with these arguments is that they can't really refute what I'm saying. They just try to change topic or deflect. grin
but u nor make any point na
Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by Captain8(m): 4:18pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ijoh:

You are a fool.
Ibimina is from Kalabari is a Kalabari guy.
Ibimina in my Kolokuma Izon means what I asked.
Alabo in Nembe and Kalabari means elder in my Kolokuma Izon. Same thing.
don't mind that pain slayerforever wey mumu, even in my delta state Egbema dialect ibimina mean you asked and alabo mean old aged person....

1 Like

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by Captain8(m): 4:26pm On Sep 28, 2021
SlayerForever:

I can see you lie for a living.
1)..no stupid igbo youth can throw a stone at Ijaw king palace talk more of destroyin.....
2)there is no way vehicle can get to brass.....
desperated jobless ibo youths are not sleeping day and night rewriting histories and formulatin lies to claimed ndoki Ijaw......

1 Like

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by Captain8(m): 4:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
SlayerForever:

Nobody said there are no shared or similar words. There are and we know. Your problem is that you don't know we know the groups like Kalabari, Nembe, Okrika etc can't understand Izon. And I'm asking you why and you're deflecting.
i also asked you why ebonyi and anambra can't understand each other?
Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by SlayerForever: 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2021
Captain8:
i also asked you why ebonyi and anambra can't understand each other?

You're wasting my time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by Captain8(m): 4:49pm On Sep 28, 2021
SlayerForever:
In fact this Ijoh guy has provoked me. Let me burst you people head here. Abua is claimed as Ijaw. They don't understand it. Obolo is claimed as Ijaw. Those ones don't even send Ijaw. They don't understand Izon. Kalabari does not, Engenni does not. Okrika does not. Ogbia does not.

I have the list of people and communities who do!
let me also burst you brain....why igbo have all these ethnicities likes
awka?
afikpo?
ohuhu?
umuhaia?
wawa?
nsukka?
isuama?
ngwa?
orlu?
unwana?
oguta?
nsa?
izi?
ezza?
nkanu?
okpala?
onicha ?
its time this political made igbo expired and make sure ebonyians get freed from iboe domination....
am glad, we have make ikwere etche ika etc get freedom from the forceful marriage of babel igbo....
ibo must be destroyed so that ibo will accept ethnicity will stand on it own..... soon i will hit hard on it
Re: Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos by Captain8(m): 4:57pm On Sep 28, 2021
SlayerForever:

You are just lying. Even in Ijaw groups they cry all the time about the eastern and some central delta "Ijaws" who can't understand Izon. It is on this premise that Kalabari are beginning to dissociate themselves from the fraud called Ijaw. Okrika will soon follow too.

Many eager Ijaws try to decode Kalabari when they hear it and they fail woefully.

shut up..you lie too much.... no facebook group ever said such..... i am delta and edo Ijon.... we all hear each other very well from ondo edo delta to rivers akwa ibom and abia Ndoki-Izon...only few words came out different..... you can't lie here... i asked you why iboes are forcing their iboe on ebonyians?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Candle Light For The Dead, How Relevant? / Ondo Chief Bayo Akinnola Dies At 78 / Igbanke From Edo State To Delta State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.