Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Breaking:Anthony Joshua's Loss To Usyk Should Be Investigated - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Breaking:Anthony Joshua's Loss To Usyk Should Be Investigated (1384 Views)

Andy Ruiz In New Shape For First Fight Since Anthony Joshua Loss (Photos) / Andy Ruiz Shows Off Body Transformation Since Anthony Joshua Loss(Photos, Video) / Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking:Anthony Joshua's Loss To Usyk Should Be Investigated by lwisee: 2:06pm On Sep 26, 2021
I really believe there is much to what the ordinary eyes could see regarding this fight.
Here are my reasons :

*Anthony Joshua became tired before the end of round 1
*His body movement isn't that of the same Anthony Joshua we know.
*It looks like something was eating up his energy so fast, assuming the fight last longer he might collapse without receiving a punch.

It's clear that his coaching crew are behind his loss.
I could hear the coach always advising him to calm down, why not advise him to be aggressive at some point.
A fight like this you rather die than to be embarrassed.

My conclusion :
Anthony Joshua was fed with foods laced with substance that drains his energy fast. This is the handiwork of his coaching team.

Anthony Joshua trust his crew so much that he hardly disagree with their decisions.
He looks like someone you can easily tame by twisting his brain.

If you don't believe please watch the two fights he lost, against Andy Ruiz and Usyk. He was practically lifeless before the end of the matches.

If Joshua continues with his present coaching crew, he will only win the fight they want him to win, trust nobody
Re: Breaking:Anthony Joshua's Loss To Usyk Should Be Investigated by Jane345(f): 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2021
Lol.nobi small f.b.i investigation.i have question for you ,agent FBI, have you ever fought before?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking:Anthony Joshua's Loss To Usyk Should Be Investigated by paulolee(m): 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2021
all fallacies n conspiracy theories..
Re: Breaking:Anthony Joshua's Loss To Usyk Should Be Investigated by Jerryherd: 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2021
Stop undermining other people's victory to justify the loss of your favourite

1 Like

Re: Breaking:Anthony Joshua's Loss To Usyk Should Be Investigated by chiiraq802(m): 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2021
Anthony Joshua's loss should be investigated
Sorry! who are you again

1 Like

Re: Breaking:Anthony Joshua's Loss To Usyk Should Be Investigated by habsydiamond(m): 3:19pm On Sep 26, 2021
Op u think say e easy to fight boxing.. If Na soe easy all of as go don be boxer... As for ur investigation... Na strategy Joshua dey use he will challenge for rematch to win more cash

1 Like

Re: Breaking:Anthony Joshua's Loss To Usyk Should Be Investigated by Great100000: 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2021
Sir, he don lose and he don lose be that, in life you win some and lose some.

I believe that AJ will come back stronger.

1 Like

Re: Breaking:Anthony Joshua's Loss To Usyk Should Be Investigated by lwisee: 3:31pm On Sep 26, 2021
I hear oooo
Re: Breaking:Anthony Joshua's Loss To Usyk Should Be Investigated by Sonia71(f): 3:49pm On Sep 26, 2021
habsydiamond:
Op u think say e easy to fight boxing.. If Na soe easy all of as go don be boxer... As for ur investigation... Na strategy Joshua dey use he will challenge for rematch to win more cash
Everybody dey catch cruise you you just go carry matter for your head like gala.
Abeg go sharpaly delete that picture wey you repost for my thread.
Re: Breaking:Anthony Joshua's Loss To Usyk Should Be Investigated by habsydiamond(m): 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2021
Sonia71:

Everybody dey catch cruise you you just go carry matter for your head like gala.
Abeg go sharpaly delete that picture wey you repost for my thread.
with ur comment now I know who u be.. no worry bro.. Ur identity is safe.. I no be chameleon wey go claim man today come claim woman tomorrow all because say u won chop person money. Enjoy
Re: Breaking:Anthony Joshua's Loss To Usyk Should Be Investigated by Sonia71(f): 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2021
habsydiamond:
with ur comment now I know who u be.. no worry bro.. Ur identity is safe.. I no be chameleon wey go claim man today come claim woman tomorrow all because say u won chop person money. Enjoy
Na cruise oga. Anybody with an above average IQ should know that as I was using Nigerian terms.
Re: Breaking:Anthony Joshua's Loss To Usyk Should Be Investigated by habsydiamond(m): 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2021
Sonia71:

Na cruise oga. Anybody with an above average IQ should know that as I was using Nigerian terms.
nice one... I like as u don come clean...

(1) (Reply)

Amodu 'saddened' By Chan Failure / Liberia Vs Nigeria Today 1:00pm / 10 Most Hated Footballers In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.