Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,964 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted (29159 Views)

Breaking:Anthony Joshua's Loss To Usyk Should Be Investigated / Andy Ruiz In New Shape For First Fight Since Anthony Joshua Loss (Photos) / Andy Ruiz Shows Off Body Transformation Since Anthony Joshua Loss(Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted by damiloladuke: 8:50pm On Jun 02, 2019
Was Anthony Joshua loss to Andy Ruiz fixed? Well you are about to know that as a Nigerian man believes so in his own opinion.

The Facebook user identified as Seun Taddy Duro-Fadipe, while taking to the platform, wrote that there was no way the Mexican boxer could have defeated Anthony Joshua and the loss was all a script.

He wrote his opinion on his Facebook page where he mentioned that no one actually wanted to fight Anthony Joshua before Ruiz showed up in the scene

Well played AJ... Here is exactly why I think this match was fixed.

No one wanted to fight Joshua. Ruiz picked up this fight just 6 weeks ago. Properly scripted.

1. Pot for the rematch will be X10 what was generated today becos of hype

2. Joshua will beat Ruiz very very comfortably.

So, Was Anthony Joshua loss fixed?

Seun then further wrote that now that a rather unknown boxer has been crowned the World Heavyweight Champion, he believes that Wilder and Fury would want to come out to challenge Joshua.

3. Wilder and Fury will be scrambling for who should go at AJ first. Same people that were demanding a planet as a ruse not to fight Joshua.

Flooring Anthony Joshua is the classic boxing movie script. Tyson 90', Lennox Lewis 2001, beat the undefeated champion, get him more contenders who'd take a shot at his title therefore generating buzz and more pay for him.

Conspiracy of the smart!!

https://lailasnews.com/was-anthony-joshua-loss-fixed-nigerian-man-believes-it-was-scripted/

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted by Abfinest007(m): 9:00pm On Jun 02, 2019
this guy might not be far from d true

179 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted by afroniger: 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2019
Abfinest007:
this guy might not be far from d true

I think he is right. I said it earlier that the fight was fixed.

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted by Vulcanheph(m): 9:20pm On Jun 02, 2019
The dude has a point.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted by MikeBetty(m): 9:36pm On Jun 02, 2019
And All His Winnings Are not Scripted Or Fixed. Nigerians Please Accept Joshua's Defeat, Encourage And Pray For Him. Same Way They Will Tell You That Any Match Ronaldo Or Messi Loss Is Fixed, Forgetting That Simple Mistake Leads To Defeat.

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:57am On Jun 03, 2019
He was beaten fair and square.

Go and fight the "fat guy" nah, make you see whatsup!

David Tua in those days was thick and stocky, not fat but on the way there..

[img]https://i./MSTh.gif[/img]

If Tua hit you with his left hook, you are out!

Ike Ibeabuchi was one of the few who withstood him

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted by jamaicabakare(m): 7:57am On Jun 03, 2019
None of my business.

1 Like

Re: Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted by Bossontop(m): 7:58am On Jun 03, 2019
undecided
The fact that he won more money than the winner makes me believe that na fixed game........

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted by cncity(m): 7:58am On Jun 03, 2019
It was fixed jor undecided

8 Likes

Re: Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted by princechurchill(m): 7:58am On Jun 03, 2019
He was beating by a pot belly brother like me

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 03, 2019
is possible
is all abt tactics

Check my sig
Re: Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted by Uyi168: 7:59am On Jun 03, 2019
I share the same sentiment too..
My fears becoming confirm when AJ that lost pocketed 20m while the winner, Just 5m...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted by iHart(m): 7:59am On Jun 03, 2019
Same as his winning, all fixed

3 Likes

Re: Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted by virginboy1(m): 7:59am On Jun 03, 2019
This fixed match spoil boys tickets gan!!! cry

On the contrary,

Happiness is when u thought you've eaten the last akara, but u touched the nylon and feel one one cheesy

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted by bettercreature(m): 8:00am On Jun 03, 2019
iHart:
Same as his winning, all fixed
Nigerians lol all the game he won wasn’t fixed,only the one he lost

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted by NigeriaDecides: 8:00am On Jun 03, 2019
Issa business strategy for team Anthony. Yes

1 Like

Re: Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted by Junkie1: 8:00am On Jun 03, 2019
FIXED OR NOT NIGGA GOT HIS ASS BEAT UP LIKE A COMMON THIEF ... HOWEVER, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT HOPE HE COMES BACK BETTER THAN EVER

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted by newproject(m): 8:00am On Jun 03, 2019
One blow
Re: Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted by Kingosytex(m): 8:00am On Jun 03, 2019
that guy defeated joshua. if that fight was fixed then all those fights won by joshua were all fixed. no more, no less

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:00am On Jun 03, 2019
FAT JOE beats Anthony Joshua?!

Unbelievable!!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted by Eyedea(m): 8:00am On Jun 03, 2019
It was fixed because AJ is Nigerian if it was another person now they won't say it was fixed. This Ruiz guy has only lost one fight in about 33 so stop bïtching.

15 Likes

Re: Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted by Benblaq(m): 8:00am On Jun 03, 2019
Hmm. Can we consult VAR?

6 Likes

Re: Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted by lastempero: 8:00am On Jun 03, 2019
No be only fixed na planned.
Re: Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted by TIDDOLL(m): 8:00am On Jun 03, 2019
[/b]It was all scripted
Tony kept falling like a piece of wood, after all the minutes acting..he took camera shots with his belts, then walked with pride to give Ruiz.

K.O with no cut or bruises on the face.
Which kind mumu K.O be thatundecided

It was all to hype the rematch.[b]

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted by ednut1(m): 8:00am On Jun 03, 2019
Aj has not fought since september. Ruiz just fought and took little damage. Ruiz was more match fit. Aj got into the usa partying and meeting celebs. He looked past ruiz. Nothing like fix here. Aj should never get into the ring with wilder please he has no stamina and head movement. Ruiz got 5m. Aj 30m. Next fight would be ruiz 12 aj 18m. U think say aj wan lose money or power to negotiate ni.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted by Kingjags: 8:00am On Jun 03, 2019
So as them beat am now nah scripted abi?

Meanwhile subscribe to my YouTube page ‘Continental Kitchen’ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxzF_4VXSekHYBVfzArSPEQ

1 Like

Re: Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted by lonelydora: 8:00am On Jun 03, 2019
Lessons I learnt last week

1. Hitting the gym every morning doesn't translate to strength. Sometimes, pot-belly signifies strength

2. Kings, never ever delete your messages/chats. It's better our wives stumble on them than for you to go to jail for what you did not do.

I will never forget these two things

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted by mekaboy(m): 8:01am On Jun 03, 2019
Scripted to take all his titles from him?

2 Likes

Re: Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted by MJBOLT: 8:01am On Jun 03, 2019
the rematch will decide if it was scripted or not
Re: Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted by anonymous96: 8:01am On Jun 03, 2019
Humans love a conspiracy, we like to believe there is something hidden or more complex rather than believe what we see with our own eyes.. I don't really follow boxing, but saying it was scripted is disrespectful to Andy Ruiz jr who won, disrespectful to AJ and boxing as a sport in general...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted by ikorodureporta: 8:01am On Jun 03, 2019
Joshua suppose to retire jeje with the titles, because him no resemble boxer sef

If u say it was fixed, bt you know the guy's record too..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AFCON 2023 'NEPA' Messes Up Nigeria's Schedule As Super Eagles Train In Darkness / Man City are the 5th club in English league football to win 3 titles in a row / We Hoped Messi Would Play For Us For Free - Barcelona President, Joan Laporta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.