Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,853 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. (4858 Views)

UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians / Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by LordReed(m): 9:11am On Sep 28, 2021
Truthwords:
It sometimes gives me joy to know that so many people who got the vaccines are dead. The population of stupid people who don't listen to warnings must reduce

You must be dreaming. The number of people who have died after getting the vaccine is statistically insignificant compared to the efficacy of prevention against serious effects of the disease. Chickenpox is rare these days because it is practically mandated if you want your child to attend school so why this sudden recalcitrance over vaccines.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by donnie(m): 9:11am On Sep 28, 2021
LordReed:

Employers have the right to set employment conditions, it's like you contesting why an employer says married couples cannot work in the same office, it's a reasonable and legal condition.
So employees loose all thier rights once they resume work with you? The policy regarding married couples is already standing and every employee knows it. But you don't say it's okay and then later decide to fire the employee without consequences.
Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by LordReed(m): 9:29am On Sep 28, 2021
donnie:

So employees loose all thier rights once they resume work with you? The policy regarding married couples is already standing and every employee knows it. But you don't say it's okay and then later decide to fire the employee without consequences.

Do you think an employer should pay the bills of an employee who requires treatment for Covid-19?
Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by LordReed(m): 9:39am On Sep 28, 2021
Maestro21:

If they are sacked for not taking a jab they will win in court and they will win big.

As for your jab, good to know JWits are as ignorant as I always knew they are.

Humor me, does your jab prevent you from getting COVID19? Does it stop you from spreading it? So why are you so proud of your decision?

They'll lose. Most likely the judge will even throw out the case, a waste of judicial process.
Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by wirinet(m): 9:49am On Sep 28, 2021
LordReed:

You must be dreaming. The number of people who have died after getting the vaccine is statistically insignificant compared to the efficacy of prevention against serious effects of the disease. Chickenpox is rare these days because it is practically mandated if you want your child to attend school so why this sudden recalcitrance over vaccines.

Thanks Lord Reed for taking the time of your busy schedule to respond to misinformation spread by anarchists. They somehow enjoy seeing people suffer or die to justify their political or religioys beliefs.

If Kano illiterates are afraid of polio or meningitis vaccination (I remember when I was in Sokoto, we were vaccinated every year against meningitis), I would understand it's due to illiteracy, but how do you explain an educated person promoting conspiracy against a vaccine?

Please don't relent to dispel these conspiracies, you will not know how many lives you are saving.
Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by donnie(m): 9:58am On Sep 28, 2021
LordReed:

Do you think an employer should pay the bills of an employee who requires treatment for Covid-19?
I don't know, it depends on individual company policies or contract signed. If the employer doesn't pressure his people to take vaccines they don't need, he will not be needing to pay anyone's bills.
And I'm no fool to think that they're interested in treating, curing or eradicating covid-19. They are only interested in creating sufficient panic and ensuring that the numbers go up, whether by hook or by crook. Besides, is it not malaria medications so-called infected people were receiving for covid-19 in Nigeria?
Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by donnie(m): 10:06am On Sep 28, 2021
wirinet:

If Kano illiterates are afraid of polio or meningitis vaccination (I remember when I was in Sokoto, we were vaccinated every year against meningitis), I would understand it's due to illiteracy, but how do you explain an educated person promoting conspiracy against a vaccine?
Please stop comparing genuine cases to this PLANdemic.
Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by LordReed(m): 10:26am On Sep 28, 2021
donnie:

I don't know, it depends on individual company policies or contract signed. If the employer doesn't pressure his people to take vaccines they don't need, he will not be needing to pay anyone's bills.
And I'm no fool to think that they're interested in treating, curing or eradicating covid-19. They are only interested in creating sufficient panic and ensuring that the numbers go up, whether by hook or by crook. Besides, is it not malaria medications so-called infected people were receiving for covid-19 in Nigeria?

Any decent office that will mandate you to take vaccine is most likely already providing health coverage. FG is contemplating mandating it for employees and they are already providing health care coverage.

The fact is Covid-19 presents an unprecedented challenge, what our response should be is do whatever is possible to reduce any harm that can arise. We took extra precautions with Ebola and that wasn't even as wide spread.

They used malaria drugs because they were treating the symptoms which is standard palliative care were no specific treatment yet exists.
Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by wirinet(m): 10:31am On Sep 28, 2021
drakeli:
This advise is not for people in Nigeria. It’s for western world people only because no be today bosses and business owner dey fire their employees in Nigeria over any flimsy excuse and still pocket their salary join and nothing dey happen. Who do you want to sue? The oga would simply tell you don’t come to work as from tomorrow and hand over company property in your care. Even.Nigerian court will not help you

False. More people have been fired in the US, Canada and Europe than Nigeria, and nothing happened. Unvaccinated and unmasked had been refused entry into offices, planes, restaurants, etc., and no court action were even instituted not to talk of winning.

Italy has one of the toughest covid restrictions in the world, and we have not heard of anyone suing the government.

1 Like

Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by donnie(m): 11:37am On Sep 28, 2021
LordReed:

Any decent office that will mandate you to take vaccine is most likely already providing health coverage. FG is contemplating mandating it for employees and they are already providing health care coverage.
Agreed, widescale hypnotism has already taken place... Thanks to CNN and other MSM. And I do not expect anything different from our very inept Federal government. If they are not borrowing money, they're copying something irrelevant somewhere else.
The fact is Covid-19 presents an unprecedented challenge, what our response should be is do whatever is possible to reduce any harm that can arise.
To you and your fellows.
We took extra precautions with Ebola and that wasn't even as wide spread.
Ebola was the real deal, not this mockery of science you call a pandemic.
They used malaria drugs because they were treating the symptoms which is standard palliative care were no specific treatment yet exists.
That was the actual treatment for the disease and it angered those championing this drive for a global reset. Now they have returned to the lab to produce different variants and all what not, plus more media lies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by Truthwords: 11:38am On Sep 28, 2021
[sub][/sub]
LordReed:

Really, are you aware that mainstream media is seriously covering up the number of deaths that have occurred due to the the evil vaccines?. Did you just say statistically insignificant.?. Even on social media, the vaccines victims are being surpressed. I used to belong to a group on Facebook known as Covid vaccines victims, that group hit a whooping 10 million members in one month. It was a group filled with relatives of people who have died or have been paralysed due to the vax. Facebook took the group down. Are you aware that there is serious protest going on in Canada, France, UK, Australia, New Zealand etc as we speak against the vaccines but mainstream media is covering it up ?. Before you talk to me about statistics, ask yourself, who are the people drawing up these so called statistics. Do you think they will tell you the truth. Why are you not talking about the other consequences. Nicki minaj cousin took the vax and his scrotum swelled up, now he is completely impotent. Why are they fighting against a group of honest doctors known as coalition against Covid_19 vaccines. These are made up of American doctors, Chinese, British, Spanish, French, Australian, Japanese etc who have come out to let the world know that they will never be a part of this vaccines hoax. My brother in these days that we live in. Ask a lot of deep questions.

Check out this link. Even nairaland is fighting me for this thread, that's why i don't update it regularly :
https://www.nairaland.com/6481982/covid-19-vaccine-victims-compilation
Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by Truthwords: 11:42am On Sep 28, 2021
donnie:
Agreed, widescale hypnotism has already taken place... Thanks to CNN and other MSM. And I do not expect anything different from our very inept Federal government. If they are not borrowing money, they're copying something irrelevant somewhere else.
To you and your fellows.

That was the actual treatment for the disease and it angered those championing this drive for a global reset. Now they have returned to the lab to produce different variants and all what not, plus more media lies.

So sad that people don't ask questions. Mainstream media is their god

2 Likes

Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 28, 2021
Sometime it is important to simplify decisions to make them easier to make.

Vaxcine OR Your Job may seem a more complex decision until you simplify it to : You Life OR Your Job

Resigning makes no sense at all.
Never take the vaxcine but remain in your job.

Although you know that you have no intention of ever taking the vacxine, give your employer the false impression that you are willing to take it but always find a reason to avoid taking it.

Just play this game for as long as you can until your employers are forced to give you an ultimatum, which of course you would allow to expire all the while appearing willing to take the vaxcine.

You may be surprised that if you never take it, you employer may not even sack you, and if they do, you probably have prolonged your employment by playing this game.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 28, 2021
Ebola was a hoax, a psy-op. Did you never ask yourself how ebola suddenly disappeared by itself? Because it was not real .
donnie:
To you and your fellows.

Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by LordReed(m): 11:59am On Sep 28, 2021
Truthwords:
[sub][/sub]

Really, are you aware that mainstream media is seriously covering up the number of deaths that have occurred due to the the evil vaccines?. Did you just say statistically insignificant.?. Even on social media, the vaccines victims are being surpressed. I used to belong to a group on Facebook known as Covid vaccines victims, that group hit a whooping 10 million members in one month. It was a group filled with relatives of people who have died or have been paralysed due to the vax. Facebook took the group down. Are you aware that there is serious protest going on in Canada, France, UK, Australia, New Zealand etc as we speak against the vaccines but mainstream media is covering it up ?. Before you talk to me about statistics, ask yourself, who are the people drawing up these so called statistics. Do you think they will tell you the truth. Why are you not talking about the other consequences. Nicki minaj cousin took the vax and his scrotum swelled up, now he is completely impotent. Why are they fighting against a group of honest doctors known as coalition against Covid_19 vaccines. These are made up of American doctors, Chinese, British, Spanish, French, Australian, Japanese etc who have come out to let the world know that they will never be a part of this vaccines hoax. My brother in these days that we live in. Ask a lot of deep questions.

Check out this link. Even nairaland is fighting me for this thread, that's why i don't update it regularly :
https://www.nairaland.com/6481982/covid-19-vaccine-victims-compilation

The amount of misinformation you people dole out is astonishing. The Nicki Minaj you are quoting was debunked by the country's health minister and FYI it was not her cousin she claimed but her cousin's friend. That is the kind of anecdote people telling tall tales give. My mother's uncle's second cousin's brother in law, my daddy's friends barber. In this day and age of unfettered access to information why would anyone choose to believe 20th hand sources of information if not the gullible and those susceptible to being duped.

Doctors like that Trump favourite who claimed demons can impregnate you in dreams? Are those the kind of doctors any reasonable person should be listening to.

Is the covid-19 vaccine a vaccination against death?
Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by LordReed(m): 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2021
donnie:
To you and your fellows.

If the FG decides to mandate it go challenge them in court and test your legal prowess.

All the drugs you have been willingly swallowing from birth till now was not enough to kill you they needed to manufacture a crises just for you because you o so special. LMAO!
Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by donnie(m): 12:23pm On Sep 28, 2021
LordReed:

If the FG decides to mandate it go challenge them in court and test your legal prowess.
If they are ever able to pass such a draconian law, they will be challenged...that's for sure. They will be forced to defend all their inflated number of infections and deaths they show on national TV.
All the drugs you have been willingly swallowing from birth till now was not enough to kill you they needed to manufacture a crises just for you because you o so special. LMAO!
We did not have available technololgy and quantum physics as advanced as we have it today. Also, men had not invented and deployed such wickedness as we have today.
However, if we are to go further back in time to thousands of years, during the Summerian civilization, and even during the time or Noah, there was such an invasion as we are having today; with the mixing and manipulating of blood, genes, peoples etc with extra terrestrials. Now they again want to make it official. It's the same Lucifer, corrupting the pure seed of men.
Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by LordReed(m): 12:33pm On Sep 28, 2021
donnie:

If they are ever able to pass such a draconian law, they will be challenged...that's for sure. They will be forced to defend all their inflated number of infections and deaths they show on national TV.

It is mandatory to have yellow fever vaccination if you want to travel to South Africa I haven't heard you or any of your brothers challenging that, it's this one you want to test your strength on. LoL

We did not have available technololgy and quantum physics as advanced as we have it today. Also, men had not invented and deployed such wickedness as we have today.
However, if we are to go further back in time to thousands of years, during the Summerian civilization, and even during the time or Noah, we had such an invasion as we are having today; with the mixing and manipulating of blood, genes, peoples etc with extra terrestrials. Now they again want to make it official. It's the same Lucifer, corrupting the pure seed of men.

We did not have vaccine technology when you were born, are you 200 years old? LMAO! Men have been culturing all manner of microorganisms for more than a century now but it is now they want to kill you. They were too powerless to kill you as an infant now they have more power to kill a fully grown discerning adult.
Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by donnie(m): 12:34pm On Sep 28, 2021
GenBuhari:
Sometime it is important to simplify decisions to make them easier to make.

Vaxcine OR Your Job may seem a more complex decision until you simplify it to : You Life OR Your Job

Resigning makes no sense at all.
Never take the vaxcine but remain in your job.

Although you know that you have no intention of ever taking the vacxine, give your employer the false impression that you are willing to take it but always find a reason to avoid taking it.

Just play this game for as long as you can until your employers are forced to give you an ultimatum, which of course you would allow to expire all the while appearing willing to take the vaxcine.

You may be surprised that if you never take it, you employer may not even sack you, and if they do, you probably have prolonged your employment by playing this game.

Nice one... I like that. grin
My staff told me about how his wife while taking their son for treatment asked the head nurse about the covid-19 jab. The nurse took her aside and warned her never in her life to take that vaccine. She confided in her that she only gives the jab to those who come requesting for it (like those of them here possessed by CNN grin).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 28, 2021
My wife works in a hospital here in London she says many doctors and other medical staff are not willing to get the jab, that's all anybody with doubt need to know to hopefully make the right decision.
donnie:

Nice one... I like that. grin
My staff told me about how his wife while taking their son for treatment asked the head nurse about the covid-19 jab. The nurse took her aside and warned her never in her life to take that vaccine. She confided in her that she only gives the jab to those who come requesting for it (like those of them here possessed by CNN grin).

2 Likes

Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by donnie(m): 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2021
GenBuhari:
My wife works in a hospital here in London she says many doctors and other medical staff are not willing to get the jab, that's all anybody with doubt need to know to hopefully make the right decision.

Exactly. There's one annoying America based medical doctor cum pastor in a whatsapp group I belong yapping rubbish and quoting scriptures to defend the ongoing scam. If not for respect and because my father is in the same group, that man will not make another post in the group.
Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 28, 2021
You need to call him out, because you would be saving lives. He is evil or stupid forget about being respectful to scammer.
donnie:

Exactly. There's one annoying America based medical doctor cum pastor in a whatsapp group I belong yapping rubbish and quoting scriptures to defend the ongoing scam. If not for respect and because my father is in the same group, that man will not make another post in the group.

2 Likes

Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by donnie(m): 5:19pm On Sep 28, 2021
LordReed:

It is mandatory to have yellow fever vaccination if you want to travel to South Africa I haven't heard you or any of your brothers challenging that, it's this one you want to test your strength on. LoL

This is a modified gene. Nothing like vaccines of the past. Nothing and I mean nothing about this is right...
Blood clots!
Inflammation of the heart
Paralysis
Uncontrollable shaking!
And even being past from mother to child through breastfeeding and newborns dying!
Do some honest research people!
Stop using google and look at some other sources than cnn abc cbs and Fox etc.
Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by donnie(m): 5:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
The foolish Edo state government is suffering civil servants because of the poison they call vaccines.

One baba said, if you want to give me injection, pay me my gratuity, so that if I die, I know say I don chop my money
https://www.facebook.com/stories/4105164119522104/UzpfSVNDOjE5MTMyODI4OTczOTc2Mg==/?view_single=1&source=shared_permalink
Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by Maestro21: 5:34pm On Sep 28, 2021
LordReed:

They'll lose. Most likely the judge will even throw out the case, a waste of judicial process.

lol.

Mainstream media junkie. If you only knew what is truly going on.

1 Like

Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by Maestro21: 5:36pm On Sep 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Wow!
So you even know how to disgrace people on FACELESS SOCIAL MEDIA! cheesy

You are proud of your JWit heritage and the nonsense you are spewing. Of course, when you are made to look like a toddler, it will wreck that pride of yours.
Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by Maestro21: 5:40pm On Sep 28, 2021
GenBuhari:

70K nurses /healthcare workers in NYC are willing to be terminated. The very people who see what injuries this poison is causing first hand. But fools on nairaland, who don't know what mRNA is, want to lecture people on what medical procedure to allow into their bodies.

Never mind the ridiculous notion that an "unvaccinated" nurse is being fired from her job of which the same main stream liars claim it is only the "unvaccinated" that are hospitalized. So an unvaccinated nurse is fired from taking care of an unvaccinated sick person.

Somebody should make it make sense, please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by Maestro21: 5:43pm On Sep 28, 2021
wirinet:

False. More people have been fired in the US, Canada and Europe than Nigeria, and nothing happened. Unvaccinated and unmasked had been refused entry into offices, planes, restaurants, etc., and no court action were even instituted not to talk of winning.

Italy has one of the toughest covid restrictions in the world, and we have not heard of anyone suing the government.

lol

I know a sheep when I read one.

1 Like

Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by Maestro21: 5:46pm On Sep 28, 2021
LordReed:

Do you know that vaccine injury from these jabs is not covered in that health coverage? Do you?

The fact is Covid-19 presents an unprecedented challenge, what our response should be is do whatever is possible to reduce any harm that can arise. We took extra precautions with Ebola and that wasn't even as wide spread.
Absolute bunkum as usual. Unprecedented my foot. When natural immunity is more effective and longer lasting? When antibody cures, IVM and HCQ exist?

lol

2 Likes

Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by Maestro21: 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2021
LordReed:

Of course this post is riddled with lies.

You are seeing more deaths this time this year compared to the same time last year - without the jabs. How do you reconcile that?

You are having the poorest data curation ever, yet the death tolls are unprecedented - even with the jabs. How does that work?

How can any human being claim that vaccine deaths are insignificant compared to efficacy? What efficacy? The jab literally cannot stop contraction and transmission. So how did any efficacy you spoke about come about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by donnie(m): 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
Maestro21:

How can any human being claim that vaccine deaths are insignificant compared to efficacy? What efficacy? The jab literally cannot stop contraction and transmission. So how did any efficacy you spoke about come about?
I say they've been hypnotized. See how they talk about the death of humans as though it's nothing... just a number. They have become heartless zombies without knowing. A normal healthy fellow is cajoled into taking the jab and dies days or weeks after and you call it an insignificant statistic?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. by Truthwords: 6:45pm On Sep 28, 2021
LordReed:

The amount of misinformation you people dole out is astonishing. The Nicki Minaj you are quoting was debunked by the country's health minister and FYI it was not her cousin she claimed but her cousin's friend. That is the kind of anecdote people telling tall tales give. My mother's uncle's second cousin's brother in law, my daddy's friends barber. In this day and age of unfettered access to information why would anyone choose to believe 20th hand sources of information if not the gullible and those susceptible to being duped.

Doctors like that Trump favourite who claimed demons can impregnate you in dreams? Are those the kind of doctors any reasonable person should be listening to.

Is the covid-19 vaccine a vaccination against death?

So you think the health minister is not part of the hoax system?. Ok, its your body. Let them inject you with any experimental vaccine. 2 years from now, I'll check up on all of you. India is one of the most vaccinated countries in the world. WHY ARE THEY DYING OF THE SO CALLED NEW VARIANT. THINK THINK THINK THINK THINK THINK THINK OOOOOOOOOO

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

All Atheists Are Satanists / Ireland Elects Gay Prime Minister / Despite What We've Been Taught.... God's Laws Have Not Been Done Away With....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.