Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Top 6 Nigerian Celebrities With Their Look Alike Daughters (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 6 Nigerian Celebrities With Their Look Alike Daughters (photos) (655 Views)

Stella Damasus Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Grown-Up Daughters (Photos) / Meet Omotola Jalade Look Alike Daughters And Beautiful Family / Regina Daniels Swimming With Her Step Daughters (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 6 Nigerian Celebrities With Their Look Alike Daughters (photos) by Kennymedia(m): 2:22pm On Sep 26, 2021
When a child Is born, the child tends to look like the mother or the father that Is why they say blood is thicker than water. In this article today, I will be shortlisting the top 6 Nigerian Celebrities who have a striking resemblance with some of their children.

1. Patience Ozokwor And Chioma Ozokwor: 

Patience has only one daughter named Chioma and they look so much alike. Chioma looks like the younger version of patience, from the shape of their nose to the size of their mouth, there is no difference.

2. Mercy Johnson Okotie And Purity Ozioma Okotie:

Purity is a carbon copy of her celebrity mother, irrespective of the fact that she is still a small girl, she looks so much like Mercy Johnson.
[Check here for more and the Pictures] https://kennymedia.com.ng/top-6-nigerian-celebrities-with-their-look-alike-daughters-photos/

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Week 10: Check Out The Gorgeous Outfits Nini Rocked For Saturday Night's / BBN: Cross, Liquorose's Reaction As They Go Sky Diving For The First Time In S.A / Kwam1 You Are A Liar, Give Me My Money - Comedian Elenu At War With Singer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.