Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,590 members, 7,958,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:47 AM

Why I shunned APGA gov campaign flag-off at Awka –Bianca Ojukwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I shunned APGA gov campaign flag-off at Awka –Bianca Ojukwu (723 Views)

₦37.1bn Fraud: Why I Shunned EFCC's Invitation - Farouq / PDP Appoints Wike, Others Into Bayelsa Gov. Campaign Council / Ebonyi: APGA Gov Candidate, 9 Others declared Wanted over killing of monarch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I shunned APGA gov campaign flag-off at Awka –Bianca Ojukwu by NwaNimo1(m): 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2021
Mrs Bianca Ojukwu said in Awka on Sunday that she shunned Saturday’s flag-off of APGA governorship campaign to protest “post-mortem disrespect’’ to her deceased husband.

She laid the blame for the “post-mortem disrespect’’ to Dim Chukwuemeka Ojukwu on the doorstep of APGA’s leadership.

Prof. Chukwuma Soludo and Dr Ifeanyi Ibezim, APGA’s governorship and deputy governorship candidates, respectively, kick-started their 2021 campaign at on Saturday.

Bianca was conspicuously absent at the event unlike previous mega political activities held by APGA, a party that branded late Ojukwu as the spiritual leader of the party.

Another obvious sign which made some political observers note that there was a serious crack in the party was the removal of Ojukwu’s image on the customised uniform of APGA worn by people at the event.

Some party faithful, however, wore the old uniform bearing the image of the Eze Igbo Gburugburu, Dim Ojukwu, to the event.

Bianca described as an affront, the treatments to her late husband by the present leadership of APGA.

https://punchng.com/why-i-shunned-apga-gov-campaign-flag-off-at-awka-bianca-ojukwu/
Re: Why I shunned APGA gov campaign flag-off at Awka –Bianca Ojukwu by hisgrace090: 3:38pm On Sep 26, 2021
Apga leadership should beware of leakages by sticking to wisdom.
Re: Why I shunned APGA gov campaign flag-off at Awka –Bianca Ojukwu by yinkus6750(m): 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
Serious crack in the only Igbo party.
They shouldnt spoil Soludos chances o
Re: Why I shunned APGA gov campaign flag-off at Awka –Bianca Ojukwu by sandali: 6:46pm On Sep 26, 2021
E no go better for dis APGA people. Na so dem dey treat their hero? Obiano is a dunce

1 Like

Re: Why I shunned APGA gov campaign flag-off at Awka –Bianca Ojukwu by kiosk1: 7:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Mrs Bianca Ojukwu said in Awka on Sunday that she shunned Saturday’s flag-off of APGA governorship campaign to protest “post-mortem disrespect’’ to her deceased husband.

She laid the blame for the “post-mortem disrespect’’ to Dim Chukwuemeka Ojukwu on the doorstep of APGA’s leadership.

Prof. Chukwuma Soludo and Dr Ifeanyi Ibezim, APGA’s governorship and deputy governorship candidates, respectively, kick-started their 2021 campaign at on Saturday.

Bianca was conspicuously absent at the event unlike previous mega political activities held by APGA, a party that branded late Ojukwu as the spiritual leader of the party.

Another obvious sign which made some political observers note that there was a serious crack in the party was the removal of Ojukwu’s image on the customised uniform of APGA worn by people at the event.

Some party faithful, however, wore the old uniform bearing the image of the Eze Igbo Gburugburu, Dim Ojukwu, to the event.

Bianca described as an affront, the treatments to her late husband by the present leadership of APGA.

https://punchng.com/why-i-shunned-apga-gov-campaign-flag-off-at-awka-bianca-ojukwu/
kaikai is the cause. That drunkard of a governor has really set Anambra State backward by 20 years.

1 Like

Re: Why I shunned APGA gov campaign flag-off at Awka –Bianca Ojukwu by ObiOfOnistha: 7:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
Who is this, FFK leftover
Re: Why I shunned APGA gov campaign flag-off at Awka –Bianca Ojukwu by collagiatepaper: 7:21pm On Sep 26, 2021
Nna gi bu onye kai kai. Anambra has grown to become one of the best states in Nigeria under Obiano. He added international airport, international conference centre, stadium, flyovers, bridges, roads, hospitals, schools, etc.

[s]
kiosk1:
kaikai is the cause. That drunkard of a governor has really set Anambra State backward by 20 years.
[/s]
Re: Why I shunned APGA gov campaign flag-off at Awka –Bianca Ojukwu by helinues: 6:12am On Sep 27, 2021
Some things are better to be overlooked..

(1) (Reply)

Mansion Tinubu Received Guests In London Bought With Corruption Money / Dr. Maduka Recieves 'certificate Of Return', Projected For Victory (photos) / Southern Governor's Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.