Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

PDP Appoints Wike, Others Into Bayelsa Gov. Campaign Council - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Appoints Wike, Others Into Bayelsa Gov. Campaign Council (2269 Views)

2023: Atiku Appoints Wike, Others Into Presidential Campaign Council / PDP Appoints Ex-Senate President, Adolphus Wabara As BoT Chairman / PDP Appoints Wike, Chairman Edo National Campaign Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Appoints Wike, Others Into Bayelsa Gov. Campaign Council by Vixlot: 7:58am On Aug 01, 2023
Wike, Ortom, Ikpeazu, and Ugwuanyi have been included in the Bayelsa campaign council list of the PDP.

Something is fundamentally wrong with everybody at Wadata Plaza. And I am happy it is happening.

The PDP has lost its relevance. It has no ideals, discipline or foresight any more. I strongly advice that the party be deregistered by INEC

https://twitter.com/mrlurvy/status/1686258753786560512

3 Likes

Re: PDP Appoints Wike, Others Into Bayelsa Gov. Campaign Council by Vixlot: 7:59am On Aug 01, 2023
Re: PDP Appoints Wike, Others Into Bayelsa Gov. Campaign Council by TemplarLandry: 7:59am On Aug 01, 2023
grin
Re: PDP Appoints Wike, Others Into Bayelsa Gov. Campaign Council by talented321: 8:25am On Aug 01, 2023
Douye diri will be boot out

2 Likes

Re: PDP Appoints Wike, Others Into Bayelsa Gov. Campaign Council by SmellingAnus(m): 8:27am On Aug 01, 2023
talented321:
Douye diri will be boot out
by which party precisely?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Appoints Wike, Others Into Bayelsa Gov. Campaign Council by SmartPolician: 8:30am On Aug 01, 2023
Wike should stop disgracing his family and decamp to APC. Nigerian politicians have no honour.

After calling APC all sorts of name, he made sure he rigged election for the party in Rivers State and now has been appreciated with a ministerial appointment.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Appoints Wike, Others Into Bayelsa Gov. Campaign Council by Norwichsailor(m): 8:33am On Aug 01, 2023
It's called politics and experienced people know that it's never just black and white. It's all about interest.
Maybe the aforementioned people have something that can offer the party Victory.
However I do hope my APC family can put their house together in bayelsa and work for victory.
Anything short of that is a PDP victory.
Re: PDP Appoints Wike, Others Into Bayelsa Gov. Campaign Council by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:39am On Aug 01, 2023
That's what they refers to as mature politics they still reference him despite the role he plays during the president election by supported Tinubu of APC

1 Like

Re: PDP Appoints Wike, Others Into Bayelsa Gov. Campaign Council by talented321: 8:40am On Aug 01, 2023
Meaning?
SmellingAnus:
Re: PDP Appoints Wike, Others Into Bayelsa Gov. Campaign Council by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:46am On Aug 01, 2023
talented321:
Meaning?
that he thinks there's no party that can win the hopeless party phidiphi...
Re: PDP Appoints Wike, Others Into Bayelsa Gov. Campaign Council by talented321: 8:52am On Aug 01, 2023
No mind the werey' who is deceiving himself.
PortHarcourtcit:
that he thinks there's no party that can win the hopeless party phidiphi...
Re: PDP Appoints Wike, Others Into Bayelsa Gov. Campaign Council by Zonefree(m): 8:52am On Aug 01, 2023
Wike remains the most sought politician in Nigeria presently. Everybody dey rush him.

As a Governor, he invited leaders of all the major political parties in Nigeria to commission projects in Rivers state.

Peter Obi came
Tinubu came
Kwankwanso came

He's the true UNIFIER but PDP sold the ticket to the highest bidder...the beginning of their downfall.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Appoints Wike, Others Into Bayelsa Gov. Campaign Council by SmellingAnus(m): 8:54am On Aug 01, 2023
talented321:
Meaning?
you said Douye will be booted out.. and I asked you the name of the party that will boot him out... So what is the name of the Party that will boot him out?
Re: PDP Appoints Wike, Others Into Bayelsa Gov. Campaign Council by Googledotcom: 9:02am On Aug 01, 2023
Wike will not attend, don't waste your time.
Re: PDP Appoints Wike, Others Into Bayelsa Gov. Campaign Council by talented321: 9:06am On Aug 01, 2023
SmellingAnus:
you said Douye will be booted out.. and I asked you the name of the party that will boot him out... So what is the name of the Party that will boot him out?
you should be one to answer ur question'' because the answer is with u'' or is diri the only contesting for the seat?
Re: PDP Appoints Wike, Others Into Bayelsa Gov. Campaign Council by EmperorCaesar(m): 9:13am On Aug 01, 2023
Omo, the kind grace wey wike dey carry, giiiriiigooorrryyy Pitobi have to fast for 12100days to be eligible for such

He eats on the tables of two enemies unscathed and he's becoming more relevant after Obi-diots said he'd retire into oblivion

Heartache for Hoebi cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP Appoints Wike, Others Into Bayelsa Gov. Campaign Council by MrsTwrite(f): 9:24am On Aug 01, 2023
Evil men in disguise. grin
Re: PDP Appoints Wike, Others Into Bayelsa Gov. Campaign Council by Akaegwu(m): 9:34am On Aug 01, 2023
Odi egwu
Re: PDP Appoints Wike, Others Into Bayelsa Gov. Campaign Council by SmellingAnus(m): 9:57am On Aug 01, 2023
talented321:
you should be one to answer ur question'' because the answer is with u'' or is diri the only contesting for the seat?
I am not even a fan of PDP... I am just a realest that's why I am asking who you think will win it? Of course if you ask me I will say PDP will win it not because I am a fan of PDP ... I am just a realist.. that doesn't mean PDP will win ...
Re: PDP Appoints Wike, Others Into Bayelsa Gov. Campaign Council by Administration1: 10:03am On Aug 01, 2023
Na setup na
Re: PDP Appoints Wike, Others Into Bayelsa Gov. Campaign Council by Penguin2: 10:12am On Aug 01, 2023
Peter Obi singlehandedly killed PDP.

Had he not left PDP, PDP would be in power right now.

Whatever Wike and his fellow Asoebi boys did had no impact sef. If anything, Wike couldn’t even influence his people to vote the candidate he supported, he had to resort to rigging foolishly.

Obi killed PDP.

Obi will kill APC.

He will use APGA as icing on the cake.

Just watch out.

1 Like

Re: PDP Appoints Wike, Others Into Bayelsa Gov. Campaign Council by talented321: 10:26am On Aug 01, 2023
Don't worry urself'' u are a pdp man
SmellingAnus:
I am not even a fan of PDP... I am just a realest that's why I am asking who you think will win it? Of course if you ask me I will say PDP will win it not because I am a fan of PDP ... I am just a realist.. that doesn't mean PDP will win ...
the illegitimate govt will be boot out this november.
Re: PDP Appoints Wike, Others Into Bayelsa Gov. Campaign Council by Aquila99: 10:33am On Aug 01, 2023
SmartPolician:
Wike should stop disgracing his family and decamp to APC. Nigerian politicians have no honour.

After calling APC all sorts of name, he made sure he rigged election for the party in Rivers State and now has been appreciated with a ministerial appointment.

Yes, just Like Peter obi. Who swore never to leave Apga.. no Honour at all. Thank God he no win. Unstable politicians
Re: PDP Appoints Wike, Others Into Bayelsa Gov. Campaign Council by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:06am On Aug 01, 2023
SmellingAnus:

Capital

APC
Re: PDP Appoints Wike, Others Into Bayelsa Gov. Campaign Council by Praxis758: 11:12am On Aug 01, 2023
They will reject it.

Is like giving them guns to shoot themselves on the leg.
Re: PDP Appoints Wike, Others Into Bayelsa Gov. Campaign Council by MyExpression(m): 11:28am On Aug 01, 2023
He'll take it na...if he's still in pdp.

Presidents can run an inclusive govt with the opposition.

Wike and Tinubu share the same value on revenue allocation and town planning.
Re: PDP Appoints Wike, Others Into Bayelsa Gov. Campaign Council by SmellingAnus(m): 11:29am On Aug 01, 2023
talented321:
Don't worry urself'' u are a pdp man the illegitimate govt will be boot out this november.
Lol... And you are not proud to mention the Party you are think will win? I already know the party... Lol...
Re: PDP Appoints Wike, Others Into Bayelsa Gov. Campaign Council by BoldBrainz(m): 11:39am On Aug 01, 2023
Zonefree:
Wike remains the most sought politician in Nigeria presently. Everybody dey rush him.

As a Governor, he invited leaders of all the major political parties in Nigeria to commission projects in Rivers state.

Peter Obi came
Tinubu came
Kwankwanso came

He's the true UNIFIER but PDP sold the ticket to the highest bidder...the beginning of their downfall.

First time I'm agreeing with you on something.

Wike seems to have sat down to study the kind of politics that got Tinubu to the Presidency. He used his Tenure as Governor to bury political roots to virtually all the regions in the country. Either he or his personal Judge, retired Mrs Odili, have done favours round and built loyalties that will be difficult to untangle when the time comes calling. By so doing, he has established his relevance, even if he was crude and brash about it in the process bruising some other egos, he just doesn't seem like the kind of politician who has any plans to fade away after his tenure.

Wike has BIG plans for Nigeria's politics. And it makes me shudder when I think about it, knowing who Wike is and what he's capable of, after his audacious performance in Rivers state during the Presidential elections.
Re: PDP Appoints Wike, Others Into Bayelsa Gov. Campaign Council by franchasofficia: 12:48pm On Aug 01, 2023
grin
Re: PDP Appoints Wike, Others Into Bayelsa Gov. Campaign Council by Augustone: 12:50pm On Aug 01, 2023
Penguin2:
Peter Obi singlehandedly killed PDP.

Had he not left PDP, PDP would be in power right now.

Whatever Wike and his fellow Asoebi boys did had no impact sef. If anything, Wike couldn’t even influence his people to vote the candidate he supported, he had to resort to rigging foolishly.

Obi killed PDP.

Obi will kill APC.

He will use APGA as icing on the cake.

Just watch out.

So, finally, you admit Obi was actually working for Tinubu cheesy
Re: PDP Appoints Wike, Others Into Bayelsa Gov. Campaign Council by PortHarcourtcit(m): 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2023
PDP has no choice...

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Table Shaker Strikes Again! / We Are Going For Peter Obi In 2027 / Boy, 16, Invents Chain Car, Storms New Yam Fiesta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.