Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

10 More Kaduna Baptist School Students Freed — After 11 Weeks In Captivity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 More Kaduna Baptist School Students Freed — After 11 Weeks In Captivity (7959 Views)

Bandits Release Abducted Students Of Kaduna Baptist School / 'Bandits Treated Us Well' - Baptist School Student Freed On Health Grounds / Bandits Demand Rice, Beans To Feed 121 Kidnapped Kaduna Baptist School Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 More Kaduna Baptist School Students Freed — After 11 Weeks In Captivity by Omicron007: 8:32pm On Sep 26, 2021
shocked

Watch how one certain vulture griller will avoid this thread.

1 Like

Re: 10 More Kaduna Baptist School Students Freed — After 11 Weeks In Captivity by dalass(f): 8:34pm On Sep 26, 2021
Eviana:
I so hope those kids weren't messed with....abused.
They are gonna need deep counseling because they have been traumatized beyond measure.
Wonderful news that they have been released though...thank God.

I'm sure its because they are Christians from Christian school that they're messing with them and collecting so so much money before releasing in batches.......

The other ones from Islamic school have all been released at once.

Wicked idiots

1 Like

Re: 10 More Kaduna Baptist School Students Freed — After 11 Weeks In Captivity by BelovedofLord: 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2021
PRESIDENT2003:
It's time the military moved in
[
THIS was only possible in a country, that is not being ruled by gang of terrorists!
]
Note that the emphasis is on the TERRORISTS!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 More Kaduna Baptist School Students Freed — After 11 Weeks In Captivity by Eviana(f): 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2021
dalass:

I'm sure its because they are Christians from Christian school that they're messing with them and collecting so so much money before releasing in batches.

The other ones from Islamic school have all been released at once.

Wicked idiots

Is that so? You think because they are Christian?
Money was collected also in batches?
I didn't know that Islamic students from Islamic schools were kidnapped too.
Wicked? Yes
Idiots? Your words--not mine

1 Like

Re: 10 More Kaduna Baptist School Students Freed — After 11 Weeks In Captivity by Yayaqoutient: 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2021
WibusJaga:

There is no way you can abduct so many grown-ups & be releasing them in batches & at your own convenience without the government or security forces being aware of the kidnappers & their location.
The government & Security forces are the ones aiding & abbeting Kidnapping & Banditry.

How are they released? Who aids the process? How is ransom collected? What vehicle conveys the kids to where and time of release; there are too many loopholes in this banditry drama that it is disappointing to be identified as a Nigerian. We are the most useless bunch of people! How can things of this nature keep going on and everyone goes about their duty like all is well, when the whole nation should be on the streets protesting endlessly demanding answers to several untended questions. What business does a president have going abroad when soldiers are reportedly ambushed by terrorist and slaughtered like fowls? Children are in captivity but some deluded person is talking tough how terrorism is technically defeated!!! We the masses aren’t ready for liberation... if we are, we won’t have any political party discussing national conventions at all... who exactly are they scheming to govern? Why can’t we all drag every culprit out? Why are names of those sponsoring terrorism withheld by the government? Can the military eliminate 20 million Nigerians on a match to Aso rock seeking justice? There’s no need for any general elections!!!! Accountability & justice must first prevail for the millions of souls who have lost their lives in this country because of blood thirsty draconian elements masquerading as political elites. Revolution now!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 More Kaduna Baptist School Students Freed — After 11 Weeks In Captivity by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2021
dalass:

It must be sad news for those whose kids are still in captivity... Too sad
Honestly speaking. I pray the abductors release the remaining students in their captivity.

1 Like

Re: 10 More Kaduna Baptist School Students Freed — After 11 Weeks In Captivity by brio1408: 10:00pm On Sep 26, 2021
To do what exactly? They have nothing to offer.
PRESIDENT2003:
It's time the military moved in
Re: 10 More Kaduna Baptist School Students Freed — After 11 Weeks In Captivity by emy9(m): 10:14pm On Sep 26, 2021
Eviana:
I so hope those kids weren't messed with....abused.
They are gonna need deep counseling because they have been traumatized beyond measure.
Wonderful news that they have been released though...thank God.

What happens when you keep cocoyam beside a goat?
Re: 10 More Kaduna Baptist School Students Freed — After 11 Weeks In Captivity by Eviana(f): 10:42pm On Sep 26, 2021
emy9:

What happens when you keep cocoyam beside a goat?

Ummm...I don't really know cause I've never been in the above situatiom.
However, I'm assuming the goat will go after it.
That's really sad for the kids...
Re: 10 More Kaduna Baptist School Students Freed — After 11 Weeks In Captivity by jendoslim(m): 11:12pm On Sep 26, 2021
WibusJaga:

There is no way you can abduct so many grown-ups & be releasing them in batches & at your own convenience without the government or security forces being aware of the kidnappers & their location.
The government & Security forces are the ones aiding & abbeting Kidnapping & Banditry.

I just cant wrap my head around it, how can such a number of students be abducted in a country that had been mapped and georefenced?
What are the Nigsatcom guys and security agencies doing?
The more you look, the less you see

1 Like

Re: 10 More Kaduna Baptist School Students Freed — After 11 Weeks In Captivity by lexy2014: 6:29am On Sep 27, 2021
vedaxcool:
This is great news, eventually they will all be freed.

U missing the point of the statement.

What is d point of d statement? How can school children be in custody of kidnappers for 11 weeks? I thought buhari had earlier promised that school kids will never be kidnapped by bandits again?
Re: 10 More Kaduna Baptist School Students Freed — After 11 Weeks In Captivity by Okonjo123(m): 11:46pm On Sep 29, 2021
enemyofprogress:
what is moved in? Fine you no fine, simple English you no sabi. Mtcheeeeeeeeeew!

Dominique let’s go jare

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mastercard To Power Nigerian Identity Card Program / See How Amaechi Humiliated Me Before My Wife – Magnus Abe / Operation Hadin Kai: Troops Neutralize BH/ISWAP Terrorists In Gajiram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.