Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,268 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Tenants, Share Your Experience With Fellow Tenants - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tenants, Share Your Experience With Fellow Tenants (1488 Views)

Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Your Landlords And Landladies. / How My 'big Chest' Got Me Into Trouble With Fellow Pupils, Teachers / Soldier Gets Killed For Sleeping With Fellow Soldier's Wife (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tenants, Share Your Experience With Fellow Tenants by SimSify(m): 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
Sequel to the topic on tenants experience with Landlord and Ladies.
You can read up here https://www.nairaland.com/6771837/tenants-please-share-experiences-landlords#106171884

Let's hear your experience with fellow tenantes/neighbours.

1 Like

Re: Tenants, Share Your Experience With Fellow Tenants by Offpoint1: 8:13pm On Sep 26, 2021
I've always been the one giving other tenants headaches... I have Eminem blasting on full volume ALWAYS till late 11pm before I switch to Enya till dawn. Once is 5am I switched back to Eminem or Busta Rhymes and Ludacris.

Imagine having these 3 bastards rapping at the speed of light on full volume... The entire building is always shaking.

6 Likes

Re: Tenants, Share Your Experience With Fellow Tenants by Bola146(f): 8:20pm On Sep 26, 2021
grin
Re: Tenants, Share Your Experience With Fellow Tenants by Aboks(m): 8:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
Face 2 face the other way of life for this country
this face me i face you life dey cause cata cata
Re: Tenants, Share Your Experience With Fellow Tenants by SportsHD: 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
I'm on this thread as well. Where is chatinent sef?

My former tenants were amazing too. Igbo people. There's no Igbo food I didn't eat or don't know.

I lived in a Igbo community while at school. Most of them didn't go to school but are rich business men. Always passing the business to one another through this apprentice system.

And yeah, the kush too. Fada lawd, come see old men smoking weed and drinking beer every sunday. It's a tradition in the compound.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tenants, Share Your Experience With Fellow Tenants by chatinent: 8:31pm On Sep 26, 2021
My own is who is to lock the gate.

I complained about this sometime ago.

One uncle is always coming back late at night, and leaving the gate for whoever cares. Even when we put a lock on it so he can easily twist and open the lock, when he comes in, he leaves it open and walks in with his two left legs.

He will now pass me outside receiving fresh air and pressing my phone and say mmamma oo.

Oga, rat will eat your oesophagus.

3 Likes

Re: Tenants, Share Your Experience With Fellow Tenants by chatinent: 8:32pm On Sep 26, 2021
SportsHD:
I'm on this thread as well. Where is chatinet sef?

My former tenants were amazing too. Igbo people. There's no Igbo food I didn't eat or don't know.

My boss.

2 Likes

Re: Tenants, Share Your Experience With Fellow Tenants by Sonnobax15(m): 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2021
shocked
I used to have neighbors back then in school... That was before I later relocated to hostel.....Those Nighas,both men and women, e be like say dem win world cup for begging undecided
Re: Tenants, Share Your Experience With Fellow Tenants by chatinent: 8:48pm On Sep 26, 2021
SportsHD:
I'm on this thread as well. Where is chatinent sef?

I lived in a Igbo community while at school. Most of them didn't go to school but are rich business men. Always passing the business to one another through this apprentice system.

And yeah, the kush too. Fada lawd, come see old men smoking weed and drinking beer every sunday. It's a tradition in the compound.

Igbo food make sense, nna.

But I enjoy calabar food especially cooked by very fat women. If the hand is not like this, I will not eat.

5 Likes

Re: Tenants, Share Your Experience With Fellow Tenants by SportsHD: 9:02pm On Sep 26, 2021
chatinent:

Igbo food make sense, nna.

But I enjoy calabar food especially cooked by very fat women. If the hand is not like this, I will not eat.
grin grin grin
Re: Tenants, Share Your Experience With Fellow Tenants by Ocholu: 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2021
My fellow tenant behaves like an animal. Always plays music on high volume even at midnight.

Naso my room, door, everywhere go de shake. I've never seen such a village person.

With his 15k sound system. He doesn't know that when I loud my Sony sound system, even our far neighbors go hear am. But I am civilized. So, I got to respect not just him, but other people in whom we share the same lodge.

Low budget yahoo boy who can't remember when last him pick. Person go just de torment people anyhow.

My other tenants don go warn am. If he continues like this na better decking him go receive. No warning.
Re: Tenants, Share Your Experience With Fellow Tenants by Cerebellum: 9:06pm On Sep 26, 2021
grin

Back then for Uni
We were three then, one can smoke anything, which I hate pahh, the other can drink alcohol, even urine, which I detest too..You should know what I like grin

2 Likes

Re: Tenants, Share Your Experience With Fellow Tenants by Nemesis0147(m): 10:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
Offpoint1:
I've always been the one giving other tenants headaches... I have Eminem blasting on full volume ALWAYS till late 11pm before I switch to Enya till dawn. Once is 5pm I switched back to Eminem or Busta Rhymes and Ludacris.

Imagine having these 3 bastards rapping at the speed of light on full volume... The entire building is always shaking.
i swear bro
Just that as from 12AM,I switch to worship songs grin
Re: Tenants, Share Your Experience With Fellow Tenants by Nemesis0147(m): 10:33pm On Sep 26, 2021
Cerebellum:
grin

Back then for Uni
We were three then, one can smoke anything, which I hate pahh, the other can drink alcohol, even urine, which I detest too..You should know what I like grin
women

1 Like

Re: Tenants, Share Your Experience With Fellow Tenants by SimSify(m): 10:58pm On Sep 26, 2021
To pump water and lock the gate na the biggest work for my neighbor..
But she will always say a bucket of water is not enough for her to bathe with..
While bathing she keeps the tap running till she's done. Lol..
And funny thing is the pumping machine switch is behind her entrance door.. People sha..

Usually the last to get into the compound but expects other people to lock the gate.. Damn.. Some people are just annoying!

1 Like

Re: Tenants, Share Your Experience With Fellow Tenants by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 27, 2021
Offpoint1:
I've always been the one giving other tenants headaches... I have Eminem blasting on full volume ALWAYS till late 11pm before I switch to Enya till dawn. Once is 5am I switched back to Eminem or Busta Rhymes and Ludacris.

You think say this thing wey you dey do us for compound good abi, sotey you come nairaland dey tell them how you dey torture us. Dia is god oh
Re: Tenants, Share Your Experience With Fellow Tenants by Davefed(m): 10:40am On Sep 27, 2021
Offpoint1:

. If I'm your neighbor I'll subpoena you to court for constituting public nusiance.

(1) (Reply)

Who Wants To Join My Whatsapp Group To Get Free Daily Shots Of Nigeria Women / "After He Payed Huge Bride Price You Still Went To Sleep With Your EX" / I Denounce My Simphood Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.