Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

I Need 50k Loan, Will Pay Off In 3 Months With Interest - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need 50k Loan, Will Pay Off In 3 Months With Interest (3587 Views)

Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN / NASA Will Pay You $18,500 To Lie In Bed For Two Months / I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need 50k Loan, Will Pay Off In 3 Months With Interest by EeGooBetter: 8:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
Please I need
Re: I Need 50k Loan, Will Pay Off In 3 Months With Interest by Bakerdav: 8:31pm On Sep 26, 2021
Lolz,go fair money app

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need 50k Loan, Will Pay Off In 3 Months With Interest by stanley000: 8:33pm On Sep 26, 2021
Go lapo baba

1 Like

Re: I Need 50k Loan, Will Pay Off In 3 Months With Interest by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 26, 2021
You wan bet 3odds for champions league ba?No game is a sure game.

11 Likes

Re: I Need 50k Loan, Will Pay Off In 3 Months With Interest by money121(m): 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
EeGooBetter:
Please I need 50k loan or even 60k loan. I can pay you 15k monthly and highest 4 months I will pay off the loan with monthly interest.

I want to use the money for an important business next month 1st to 3rd.

I earn salary and its 30k monthly. I really need this loan so I can start first thing next month, please come to my aid if u can, thanks.

I wish i can help but someone scam me on this forum
I loan him 20k
Uptill now baba never pay back
Stories up and down grin grin grin
Na poverty Go kill some people on dis forum

Checkout my chat with him grin grin

Bloody scammer

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need 50k Loan, Will Pay Off In 3 Months With Interest by money121(m): 9:31pm On Sep 26, 2021
May your helper Locate you, if you are saying the truth
Becos the bad ones already spoil d good one

His number : +234 705 397 8706

Re: I Need 50k Loan, Will Pay Off In 3 Months With Interest by Danjikanbauchi: 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2021
money121:

I loan him 20k

Bloody scammer
eyes, God will bless you for giving to the boy. And if he has the money and refused to pay you back he will lose more than that amount. But if he don't have God will provide for him to pay you back.

Poverty is the root of all evil.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need 50k Loan, Will Pay Off In 3 Months With Interest by viktohmarkz(m): 2:19am On Sep 27, 2021
Even Dangote deh find money.

Me too i gats find money

You can get cool affordable shirts, shorts and ladies gowns,

https://www.nairaland.com/6773257/8ball-apparel
Re: I Need 50k Loan, Will Pay Off In 3 Months With Interest by EeGooBetter: 2:28am On Sep 27, 2021
money121:

I loan him 20k

Bloody scammer
I wish u can help me though, I won't try that. That's why I stated my salary there

u must get 15k monthly with the interest on loan. Abeg help me bros I no de like that. Just try me pls,
Re: I Need 50k Loan, Will Pay Off In 3 Months With Interest by Capitalpunisher: 8:20am On Sep 27, 2021
Bakerdav:
Lolz,go fair money app
are they good
Re: I Need 50k Loan, Will Pay Off In 3 Months With Interest by Bakerdav: 8:40am On Sep 27, 2021
Capitalpunisher:
are they good
I don't know o,check it out if u can avoid there interest
Re: I Need 50k Loan, Will Pay Off In 3 Months With Interest by coolqayy(m): 9:16am On Sep 27, 2021
EeGooBetter:
Please I need 50k loan or even 60k loan. I can pay you 15k monthly and highest 4 months I will pay off the loan with monthly interest.

I earn salary and its 30k monthly. I really need this loan so I can start first thing next month, please come to my aid if u can, thanks.
Lemme see your business plan

1 Like

Re: I Need 50k Loan, Will Pay Off In 3 Months With Interest by Capitalpunisher: 10:13am On Sep 27, 2021
Re: I Need 50k Loan, Will Pay Off In 3 Months With Interest by Harddiskng(m): 10:37am On Sep 27, 2021
Loan money to anybody on this forum and buy headache for yourself.

@Op go to loan app/ Microfinance bank to take your loan.

2 Likes

Re: I Need 50k Loan, Will Pay Off In 3 Months With Interest by Gate050: 11:05am On Sep 27, 2021
EeGooBetter:

Hope shey no be N power money you put mind? Mind you.. FG may owe ooo it's very unsure you will get your money every month
Re: I Need 50k Loan, Will Pay Off In 3 Months With Interest by jieta: 11:15am On Sep 27, 2021
It doesn't make sense for someone to borrow money to start a business.

However, you're earning thirty thousand why don't you save a little from that money, am sure you can get going with the little saving.

1 Like

Re: I Need 50k Loan, Will Pay Off In 3 Months With Interest by EeGooBetter: 12:33pm On Sep 27, 2021
Gate050:

Hope shey no be N power money you put mind? Mind you.. FG may owe ooo it's very unsure you will get your money every month
I don't work with Npower, I can show whomever wants to help me my Work ID and other details.

jieta
saving is good but it will take me 4 months to save before I can start my business. But if I can get this loan, I will be able to start first thing next month and pay back from my salary. You know this year is almost over. If I want to start with my savings, I might start January next year which is too far.
Re: I Need 50k Loan, Will Pay Off In 3 Months With Interest by Richy1981: 12:54pm On Sep 27, 2021
Capitalpunisher:
are they good

I advise int borrow from any app, it is like hell on earth

3 Likes

Re: I Need 50k Loan, Will Pay Off In 3 Months With Interest by konshency(m): 2:01pm On Sep 27, 2021
Pls, I need a loan of 3k-5k with interest, I will return within a week... Pls help a brother....thanks in advance
money121:

I loan him 20k

Bloody scammer
Re: I Need 50k Loan, Will Pay Off In 3 Months With Interest by Gate050: 2:28pm On Sep 27, 2021
EeGooBetter:
I don't work with Npower, I can show whomever wants to help me my Work ID and other details.

jieta
saving is good but it will take me 4 months to save before I can start my business. But if I can get this loan, I will be able to start first thing next month and pay back from my salary. You know this year is almost over. If I want to start with my savings, I might start January next year which is too far.
No! Not too far. You need more time to study that business remember? Guy.. don't rush!

1 Like

Re: I Need 50k Loan, Will Pay Off In 3 Months With Interest by EeGooBetter: 5:48pm On Sep 27, 2021
Gate050:

No! Not too far. You need more time to study that business remember? Guy.. don't rush!
Its far, I am not a kid.
Re: I Need 50k Loan, Will Pay Off In 3 Months With Interest by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 27, 2021
@money121

Thanks for sharing your experience

Too bad that some people abuse the opportunity given to them

With that said, please see that as a lesson learned for more due diligence before you help anyone

But don't stop helping people

@EeGooBetter and @konshency

What sort of security do you offer for the loans you are asking for?
Re: I Need 50k Loan, Will Pay Off In 3 Months With Interest by Randy111(m): 7:24pm On Sep 27, 2021
Joysticks:
You wan bet 3odds for champions league ba?No game is a sure game.

Tell am something
Re: I Need 50k Loan, Will Pay Off In 3 Months With Interest by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 27, 2021
He's not even specific on when to pay back.

These are the types that will roll on the floor while begging you.

When they finally get it, you'll need to fight tooth and nail to get your money back.

Human beings have thought me never to lend anyone money. When it comes to money, they are all the same.

I'd rather dash!

2 Likes

Re: I Need 50k Loan, Will Pay Off In 3 Months With Interest by EeGooBetter: 8:18pm On Sep 27, 2021
alignacademy:
@money121

Thanks for sharing your experience

Too bad that some people abuse the opportunity given to them

With that said, please see that as a lesson learned for more due diligence before you help anyone

But don't stop helping people

@EeGooBetter and @konshency

What sort of security do you offer for the loans you are asking for?
I work and I am offering my job and name as a security. I can't disappoint any one that would help me. immediately my salary is entering, I am transferring 15k to the persons account. I Will give u every details about me that u wish to know.
Re: I Need 50k Loan, Will Pay Off In 3 Months With Interest by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 27, 2021
EeGooBetter:
I work and I am offering my job and name as a security. I can't disappoint any one that would help me. immediately my salary is entering, I am transferring 15k to the persons account. I Will give u every details about me that u wish to know.

Thanks for your response

About your job as security, is your employer going to be aware of this arrangement? Yes or No?

For instance, during the term of the loan, will your salary be paid DIRECTLY to the account of your creditors?

Or what specifically do you have in mind?
Re: I Need 50k Loan, Will Pay Off In 3 Months With Interest by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 27, 2021
EeGooBetter:
Baba them ask you question you no wan answer.Answer the comment above me.
Re: I Need 50k Loan, Will Pay Off In 3 Months With Interest by EeGooBetter: 1:15am On Sep 28, 2021
[quote author=alignacademy post=106231016]

Thanks for your response

About your job as security, is your employer going to be aware of this arrangement? Yes or No?
Re: I Need 50k Loan, Will Pay Off In 3 Months With Interest by zedegit: 5:47am On Sep 28, 2021
EeGooBetter:
I wish u can help me though, I won't try that. That's why I stated my salary there

u must get 15k monthly with the interest on loan. Abeg help me bros I no de like that. Just try me pls,

Your salary is not much. What collateral are you willing to drop?
Re: I Need 50k Loan, Will Pay Off In 3 Months With Interest by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 28, 2021
EeGooBetter:
My employer won't know about the arrangement. I will transfer the money myself immediately the salary is received. I can't default, but you can have my employers contact though.

All I need is just trust me to play my part well, which is sending u the payments monthly and highest 4 months I have paid off with the interest included. I know its hard to trust people these days but I wish anyone can trust me and help out. Payment of the loan may not even get to 4 months, maybe 3 months I can clear off everything.

Thanks for providing more details

I hope you get the help you need from someone here

However, here are a few points you may want to consider

Asking total strangers to TRUST you without giving some sort of assurance may not be in your best interest.

Think about it: how can your "name" be security for someone who doesn't know YOU?

Yes, business involves risks, but calculated risks. Not the blind guesswork that some erroneously call "faith".

And again, maybe I'm missing something, but there doesn't seem to be any mention of the industry you're targeting.

(Of course you'll provide more details to anyone interested, but at least some little upfront info may help your cause)

Also it's not clear what your previous experience is in the business deal you are targeting.

But of course, you are asking people to TRUST you on this, right?

Hope you take this the right way as a guide to clarify what you want to do

Whatever you decide, I wish you all the best

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: I Need 50k Loan, Will Pay Off In 3 Months With Interest by Kentucky404: 12:07am On Sep 29, 2021
stanley000:
Go lapo baba

At least the guy asked for loan with dignity, unlike you who is a scammer. #StanleyTheScammer

https://www.nairaland.com/2550211/general-topic-thread-to-discuss-anything/2237#102268337
Re: I Need 50k Loan, Will Pay Off In 3 Months With Interest by miccoy(m): 8:09am On Sep 29, 2021
money121:

I loan him 20k

Bloody scammer

The guy didn't scam you from your conversations with him.

....just that he is unable to come up with the money. Trust me, I can read his intentions from the convo. He is definitely gonna pay you ones he is balanced.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Employers, Please Stop Frustrating Job Seekers With Unnecessary Demands / Urgently Needed For Rig Work / Vacancy At Evalites Energy And Maritime Services Ltd.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.