Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

I Need 50k Loan, Will Pay Off In 3 Months With Interest - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need 50k Loan, Will Pay Off In 3 Months With Interest (3634 Views)

“we Will Pay You N911k Monthly” – France Announces Job Opportunities For Nigeria / Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN / I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need 50k Loan, Will Pay Off In 3 Months With Interest by konshency(m): 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
Property document with a qualify lawyer.
alignacademy:
@money121

Thanks for sharing your experience

Too bad that some people abuse the opportunity given to them

With that said, please see that as a lesson learned for more due diligence before you help anyone

But don't stop helping people

@EeGooBetter and @konshency

What sort of security do you offer for the loans you are asking for?
Re: I Need 50k Loan, Will Pay Off In 3 Months With Interest by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
konshency:
Pls, I need a loan of 3k-5k with interest, I will return within a week... Pls help a brother....thanks in advance

Then I asked "What sort of security do you offer for the [loan] you are asking for?"

konshency:
Property document with a qualify lawyer.
Re: I Need 50k Loan, Will Pay Off In 3 Months With Interest by konshency(m): 3:38am On Oct 05, 2021
I will give every details a bout me, lanybother things u need to be sure of the money safety.
alignacademy:

Then I asked "What sort of security do you offer for the [loan] you are asking for?"

Re: I Need 50k Loan, Will Pay Off In 3 Months With Interest by Darlingme(f): 7:36am On Oct 05, 2021
money121:

I wish i can help but someone scam me on this forum
I loan him 20k
Uptill now baba never pay back
Stories up and down grin grin grin
Na poverty Go kill some people on dis forum

Checkout my chat with him grin grin

Bloody scammer
It's sad. Sorry for everything. Some people deserve what they're going through

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bat Test O! / Vacancy For Pharmacist In Abuja / Zenith Bank Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.