Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

What Weird Experience Have You Had With A Pregnant Woman? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Weird Experience Have You Had With A Pregnant Woman? (36322 Views)

Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child / A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) / Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Weird Experience Have You Had With A Pregnant Woman? by DICKstractor: 6:24pm On Sep 27, 2021
Ten06:
My experience was with a pregnant young lady I have not met before.

Then I was a young chap and was into smoking of cigarettes seriously.
I bought cigarette in a shop and was smoking my thing jeje when this pregnant lady approached me and started pleading with me to blow the smoke on her face. At first I was shocked.
But she continue persuading me until some ladies around heard what she was saying and joined us.

Instead of them to scold her they all started begging me to help her and blow the smoke on her face and were even telling me to concentrate on the nose. According to them, that is what she has been craving all along.

After I finished that stick she bought more for me until I became tired.

She was still pleading for me to continue before I escaped from the place

cheesy cheesy

You see cigar run. The girl Wan finish you with free cigar

18 Likes

Re: What Weird Experience Have You Had With A Pregnant Woman? by generalwo(m): 6:27pm On Sep 27, 2021
My baby's mum made jollof rice..... I returned from work around 11pm...ate and went straight to bed.... Around 3am....she said she wanted to eat jollof rice..... I went to the kitchen, served her from the pot of jollof she cooked... Lo and behold... She said she wants to eat the jollof rice sold by the mama put close to my house..... I sha didn't argue... I told her I'm coming let me get it... Came outside, spread wrapper on the floor and locked her inside the house... Woke up at 6am, she was sleeping already.... Went to the kitchen.... Served her own rice in a take away pack, tied it with rubber band and dropped it close to her... She woke up and ate it peacefully and thanked me self......

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Weird Experience Have You Had With A Pregnant Woman? by VULCAN(m): 6:27pm On Sep 27, 2021
A person who doesn't know the day of his death but KNOWS there is no God....

...is a fool

Alfamann:

There is no God.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Weird Experience Have You Had With A Pregnant Woman? by gentlebullet(m): 6:28pm On Sep 27, 2021
I am always very thankful to God for my wife cos all three pregnancies didn't come with spitting, vomiting, etc.
We had our 1st and 2nd kids back then in Ghana, her only craving was a snack called kelewele (it's like dodo but the plantain is chopped very small and spiced with blended ginger, garlic and other spices before frying). And she eats it almost every evening, na so I dey queue for kelewele joint every evening after work...
But our last child who was conceived during covid lockdown,no crave for anything cos corona dey kill people anyhow here and kelewele isn't available here but she ate lots of peppered fish. I turn to mai suya during winter cos na that time she chop grilled peppered fish like kilode.
Women are wonderful creatures of God (the good ones though)

24 Likes

Re: What Weird Experience Have You Had With A Pregnant Woman? by VULCAN(m): 6:33pm On Sep 27, 2021
This wisdom pass that of the Tortoise

generalwo:
My baby's mum made jollof rice..... I returned from work around 11pm...ate and went straight to bed.... Around 3am....she said she wanted to eat jollof rice..... I went to the kitchen, served her from the pot of jollof she cooked... Lo and behold... She said she wants to eat the jollof rice sold by the mama put close to my house..... I sha didn't argue... I told her I'm coming let me get it... Came outside, spread wrapper on the floor and locked her inside the house... Woke up at 6am, she was sleeping already.... Went to the kitchen.... Served her own rice in a take away pack, tied it with rubber band and dropped it close to her... She woke up and ate it peacefully and thanked me self......

19 Likes

Re: What Weird Experience Have You Had With A Pregnant Woman? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 27, 2021
I won’t even do as i heard her
Unik3030:
God bless u n I wish I can give u a million likes.

Just imagine I will go to work n attend to different class of customers then get home by 8pm to relax,eat n prepare for the next day then one woman will now tell me to go n get something in d middle of d night.

It's annoying now
Asides the security risk,the first question I will ask her is if she will die if she doesn't have it Now?
What if I am not around?
What if I go n got attacked or killed cos it's late?

Like seriously it's annoying when people are trying to normalize someone risking their life for irrelevant things.

Re: What Weird Experience Have You Had With A Pregnant Woman? by Freemasonry: 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2021
I was visiting at my friend’s when his pregnant neighbor just came and knocked. Omo, we thought she came to deliver a message but she simply ordered for whatever they were cooking + plus home delivery.
The whole thing was funny, long story short, dem give am the food auntie chop seize plate.

Pregnant women are crazy aswear!!!

8 Likes

Re: What Weird Experience Have You Had With A Pregnant Woman? by Respect55(m): 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2021
NTAChannel5:
My wife took in last month and I'm experiencing hell. She would insult me and apologize immediately like say na play. Everything about her has changed especially her eating habit. She talks off point too. Like how she made me leave the football match I was watching on Saturday. Naso she go dey insult good players and praise yeye ones. Fernandes lose penalty, she said she liked how he shot the ball above the bars, that only a few players can do that. I gats leave her and bounce. Sometimes I go just sit down and be wondering if I she's the girl I married or something else is possessing her.
... that she likes how he shot the ball over the bars.... Holy Gawd

3 Likes

Re: What Weird Experience Have You Had With A Pregnant Woman? by Bahamas95(m): 6:52pm On Sep 27, 2021
zed7:
God bless my wife, the most uncomplicated woman in the world. Handled her pregnancies like a champ.

Sometimes God really chooses for people. He knows I'm not cut out for drama.
I just wish my baby could be like your wife when the time comes...... I don't want anybody to stress my life.
Re: What Weird Experience Have You Had With A Pregnant Woman? by Alfamann: 6:59pm On Sep 27, 2021
VULCAN:
A person who doesn't know the day of his death but KNOWS there is no God....

...is a fool

Whatever.
Re: What Weird Experience Have You Had With A Pregnant Woman? by Meself: 7:07pm On Sep 27, 2021
Very interesting thread
I don laugh tire

2 Likes

Re: What Weird Experience Have You Had With A Pregnant Woman? by Herculex03(m): 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2021
NTAChannel5:
My wife took in last month and I'm experiencing hell. She would insult me and apologize immediately like say na play. Everything about her has changed especially her eating habit. She talks off point too. Like how she made me leave the football match I was watching on Saturday. Naso she go dey insult good players and praise yeye ones. Fernandes lose penalty, she said she liked how he shot the ball above the bars, that only a few players can do that. I gats leave her and bounce. Sometimes I go just sit down and be wondering if I she's the girl I married or something else is possessing her.
You try sef
Me when no dey like make person dry badmouth man utd for my presence
Re: What Weird Experience Have You Had With A Pregnant Woman? by ImaIma1(f): 7:15pm On Sep 27, 2021
Tamunoimama:
While driving her to the hospital, Aunty was seriously hitting and slapping me. Her mother in-law pity for me that day because she was equally in the car.
I remembered, the mother-in-law telling her, "no be him give you belle na"

If it was her mother in law driving, would she have been hitting and slapping her? cheesy
Re: What Weird Experience Have You Had With A Pregnant Woman? by ImaIma1(f): 7:17pm On Sep 27, 2021
ayenale1:
Potential fathers should be prepared for constant snoring jeez i hate this, vomiting, spitting, unnecessary request above all craving for pepper in all prepared food if you eat that food my brother u go craze...

I snored ehn! My husband didn't complain, he just kept adjusting me. The vomiting was intense in the first trimester but stopped. I controlled the spitting by always having bitter kola in my mouth.

3 Likes

Re: What Weird Experience Have You Had With A Pregnant Woman? by romanterrorist: 7:18pm On Sep 27, 2021
Unik3030:
God bless u n I wish I can give u a million likes.

Just imagine I will go to work n attend to different class of customers then get home by 8pm to relax,eat n prepare for the next day then one woman will now tell me to go n get something in d middle of d night.

It's annoying now
Asides the security risk,the first question I will ask her is if she will die if she doesn't have it Now?
What if I am not around?
What if I go n got attacked or killed cos it's late?

Like seriously it's annoying when people are trying to normalize someone risking their life for irrelevant things.

ya just stupid

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Weird Experience Have You Had With A Pregnant Woman? by ImaIma1(f): 7:30pm On Sep 27, 2021
Raphael007:
I give it to my wife, hustling day and night and she was one calm woman with my lovely boys, she never for once stressed me she took it like a champ pregnancy is a journey the thing is you are both pregnant.

Well...I have heard that pregnancy with boys are easier than when she's carrying a girl. My sister has 2 boys and her pregnancies were easy. Mine was a girl and I was admitted thrice in the first trimester.

My friend's first was a girl and she was very sick for about 7months. The second was a body and the sickness was less.

I don't know how true it is but I have heard pregnant women say it.

3 Likes

Re: What Weird Experience Have You Had With A Pregnant Woman? by decrownprince(m): 7:36pm On Sep 27, 2021
The 98 Guests reading this post, how we go take hear your own story?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Weird Experience Have You Had With A Pregnant Woman? by harizonal123(m): 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2021
Re: What Weird Experience Have You Had With A Pregnant Woman? by ennon92(m): 8:07pm On Sep 27, 2021
I'm enjoying the comments so far, I e need more....

Mine took in around July, the morning sickness was much until she went to the health center but the spitting hasn't stopped...She spits so much unless she chew sugar cane or Apple...She craves for more than enough pepper too..Apart from those aforementioned, no disturbance whatsoever atleast for now...

Just scared when she told me yesterday she saw a light spotting (brownish in color) when she woke up...Told her to go to the health center when she's off at work...

Hope all is well tho

1 Like

Re: What Weird Experience Have You Had With A Pregnant Woman? by APOSTLEIYKE(m): 8:15pm On Sep 27, 2021
May God continue to bless all women.
My wife will reject all well prepared food and enjoy drinking garri with cold water. She will purposely load water inside freezer to turn them into ice block, break the ice and enjoy chewing them like candy. One day she craved for goat meat peppersoup, I prepared it and served her, only for her to drink the hot water and abandoned the meat. The journey is not easy @4children

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Weird Experience Have You Had With A Pregnant Woman? by Jeon(f): 8:18pm On Sep 27, 2021
Rubbiish:

What now?

Re: What Weird Experience Have You Had With A Pregnant Woman? by Kkc3030(m): 8:36pm On Sep 27, 2021
The woman spat and spat at the frontage of shop... I was like na wa o... but as the igbo man I be, I no mind, sofa say she buy wetin she come buy for my store, I no really mind...

3 Likes

Re: What Weird Experience Have You Had With A Pregnant Woman? by MummyD2020(f): 8:48pm On Sep 27, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
My nephew and his wife relocated from Lagos back to Delta state about 9 months ago....And she was pregnant...The whole wahala started when she developed the attitude of constant spitting.....I couldn't take it any longer,so I had to confront my bro and told him to warn his wife to at least limit the way she spits around undecided. Mennnnnnnn,I never knew that was even the less among her Problems...The moment she promised to limit her spitting,na then she resume work for vomiting undecided.

Its not all women.

Watching how my bro was fed up and frustrated,I go just dey say to myself--"oboy,so one day one day I go learn how to tolerate all these kind nonsense from one banny too undecided
Re: What Weird Experience Have You Had With A Pregnant Woman? by Gfskw: 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2021
None
Re: What Weird Experience Have You Had With A Pregnant Woman? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 27, 2021
billynoni:
Local man was a fresh out secondary school, got a cleaning job in a bank on Lagos island. A newly married pregnant lady- a full time staff there, works there too. One cool afternoon like that, aunty called local man to get her meat pie+ chicken burritos+ spaghetti from Sweet Sensation on Broad street, then go ahead to get Yamarita from TFC or Ofada rice from Chicken Republic on Marina street. I said jokingly "ma'am, is that not too much?", aunty replied she's craving them and very hungry and I should get whatever I will eat too. I said okay and left with her debit card.

Approximately 25minutes later, I was back and informed her, that her food's on the table in the common room. She asked me what I got for myself and I replied "bread and egg". Leeeeemao, that's how aunty start begging me to give her bread and egg, that I should take all her own order from restaurant grin I weak that day. She even gave me extra 2k, coz I allowed her eat my food and didn't make her own food to waste. Aunty Ope if you're seeing this, I miss you sure sis paaaaaaahhhh grin

Me right now...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Weird Experience Have You Had With A Pregnant Woman? by Lamanii22(f): 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2021
billynoni:
I'm glad, it made someone smile... This is sure, one of the stories to tell my grandchildren grin

Yes! I really loved your story... How's the aunty ope now... She seem like a kind woman....

My own pregnancy didn't do me anything... My baby girl is so strong... But I always loved to eat inside tin tomato can... That big can.... I didn't stress nobody, no spit, I vomited once when I had pap... No one even knew I was pregnant, I started my antenatal at the 7th month of pregnancy.... I ate everything except pap....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Weird Experience Have You Had With A Pregnant Woman? by muller101(m): 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2021
championship:
Women are wonderful
They should be respected and treated right
God bless all women
Including bobrisky?
Re: What Weird Experience Have You Had With A Pregnant Woman? by dsocioemmy(m): 9:35pm On Sep 27, 2021
This thread cheesy
Re: What Weird Experience Have You Had With A Pregnant Woman? by streamsofjoy(f): 9:39pm On Sep 27, 2021
wunmi590:

Honestly, majority of tlwhat OP wrote there, my wife never exhibits any of them, so when I see pregnant women saying that I just laugh hard....

The only think I feel my wife exhibit is headache between her first 3 month and she can even take her bath like 20 times a day, midnight she can bath like 7times before morning cheesy

God bless our pregnant women and make them deliever safely and also bless women who are looking up to God for fruit of the womb (Amen)

Bathing is part of it na.

1 Like

Re: What Weird Experience Have You Had With A Pregnant Woman? by ImaIma1(f): 9:58pm On Sep 27, 2021
APOSTLEIYKE:
May God continue to bless all women.
My wife will reject all well prepared food and enjoy drinking garri with cold water. She will purposely load water inside freezer to turn them into ice block, break the ice and enjoy chewing them like candy. One day she craved for goat meat peppersoup, I prepared it and served her, only for her to drink the hot water and abandoned the meat. The journey is not easy @4children

That ice craving is universal cheesy. My water was always in the freezer. It had to have ice in it. Even my gynecologist didn't object. It seems there's always this internal heat inside that needs cold constantly.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking / Top 10 Qualities A Good Wife Must Have / Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.