Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

What Weird Experience Have You Had With A Pregnant Woman? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Weird Experience Have You Had With A Pregnant Woman? (36429 Views)

Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child / A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) / Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Weird Experience Have You Had With A Pregnant Woman? by ennon92(m): 9:59pm On Sep 28, 2021
sw24:
I just noticed she took in July. I wish her a blissful pregnancy and safe delivery
Amen!

Thank you ma
Re: What Weird Experience Have You Had With A Pregnant Woman? by ennon92(m): 10:01pm On Sep 28, 2021
Lokojatoofar:

It might be the placenta attaching to the lining of the uterus. It sometimes causes spotting. She should just note if it continues or if it stops and the color doesn't change to bright red.
Noted!...Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: What Weird Experience Have You Had With A Pregnant Woman? by Lokojatoofar: 10:31pm On Sep 28, 2021
Beloved3:

What is this

Pregnant women do have sex with their partners too you know? Issue here was that the baby was comming but his wife did not know it. She is likely one of those that give birth as soon as labour starts. It was the descending baby's head that blocked the Vaginal entrance. Not rocket science or something to be baffled about if you are a mature adult

3 Likes

Re: What Weird Experience Have You Had With A Pregnant Woman? by 77star: 11:56am On Sep 30, 2021
Re: What Weird Experience Have You Had With A Pregnant Woman? by 77star: 12:00pm On Sep 30, 2021
billynoni:
Local man was a fresh out secondary school, got a cleaning job in a bank on Lagos island. A newly married pregnant lady- a full time staff there, works there too. One cool afternoon like that, aunty called local man to get her meat pie+ chicken burritos+ spaghetti from Sweet Sensation on Broad street, then go ahead to get Yamarita from TFC or Ofada rice from Chicken Republic on Marina street. I said jokingly "ma'am, is that not too much?", aunty replied she's craving them and very hungry and I should get whatever I will eat too. I said okay and left with her debit card.

Approximately 25minutes later, I was back and informed her, that her food's on the table in the common room. She asked me what I got for myself and I replied "bread and egg". Leeeeemao, that's how aunty start begging me to give her bread and egg, that I should take all her own order from restaurant grin I weak that day. She even gave me extra 2k, coz I allowed her eat my food and didn't make her own food to waste. Aunty Ope if you're seeing this, I miss you sure sis paaaaaaahhhh grin
shocked I'm shocked
Re: What Weird Experience Have You Had With A Pregnant Woman? by billynoni(m): 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
77star:
shocked I'm shocked
Me too.
Re: What Weird Experience Have You Had With A Pregnant Woman? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
Alfamann:

There is no God.

What makes you feel there is no God sir?

Is it because you can't see him?
Re: What Weird Experience Have You Had With A Pregnant Woman? by Alfamann: 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
kelvinrhs:

What makes you feel there is no God sir?

What makes you feel there is no FSM sir?

Re: What Weird Experience Have You Had With A Pregnant Woman? by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 05, 2021
Alfamann:

What makes you feel there is no FSM sir?

What Is FSM sir
Re: What Weird Experience Have You Had With A Pregnant Woman? by Alfamann: 7:26am On Oct 05, 2021
kelvinrhs:

What Is FSM sir

What is doG sir?

1 Like

Re: What Weird Experience Have You Had With A Pregnant Woman? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 18, 2021
Alfamann:

What is doG sir?

We all know dog barks

Although it looks like you spelt God backwards

What then is FSM?
Re: What Weird Experience Have You Had With A Pregnant Woman? by Alfamann: 8:52pm On Oct 18, 2021
kelvinrhs:

We all know dog barks

Although it looks like you spelt God backwards

What then is FSM?

Your maker
Re: What Weird Experience Have You Had With A Pregnant Woman? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 18, 2021
Alfamann:

Your maker

Can't argue with you

But want you to know that God exists and he loves and cherishes you

And he's asking you to come unto him if only you are willing sir

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. ... (Matthew 11:28-3).
Re: What Weird Experience Have You Had With A Pregnant Woman? by Alfamann: 10:32pm On Oct 18, 2021
kelvinrhs:

Can't argue with you

But want you to know that God exists and he loves and cherishes you

And he's asking you to come unto him if only you are willing sir

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. ... (Matthew 11:28-3).

Can't argue with you

But want you to know that FSM exists and he loves and cherishes you

And he's asking you to come unto him if only you are willing sir for his noodly appendage to touch you

Come unto me, all ye that are foolish and follow the crucified one, and I will touch you with my noodly appendage: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. ... (Book of Pasta 21:29-33).
Re: What Weird Experience Have You Had With A Pregnant Woman? by Polynek(m): 2:34am On Oct 19, 2021
Alfamann:

Can't argue with you

But want you to know that FSM exists and he loves and cherishes you

And he's asking you to come unto him if only you are willing sir for his noodly appendage to touch you

Come unto me, all ye that are foolish and follow the crucified one, and I will touch you with my noodly appendage: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. ... (Book of Pasta 21:29-33).
U don confuse da guy grin
Re: What Weird Experience Have You Had With A Pregnant Woman? by jaszplus12(m): 5:25pm On Oct 19, 2021
zed7:
God bless my wife, the most uncomplicated woman in the world. Handled her pregnancies like a champ.

Sometimes God really chooses for people. He knows I'm not cut out for drama.
TEAM UNCOMPLICATED WIFE!!!
Na so i just dey sleep steady, no stress, the only things i did was help her do house chores and take good care of the babies when they were born! Now those kids are grown and adore me like we all love the sun on a sunny day!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled / Sexualization Of Children: Parents Have Lost It In Parenting / See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.