Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Laycon Sent Me The Recharge Pin He Used To Get 2gb Data Every Day (VIDEO+PIN) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laycon Sent Me The Recharge Pin He Used To Get 2gb Data Every Day (VIDEO+PIN) (1118 Views)

Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing / Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver / Davido Orders One Of His Camera Men Off His Private Jet After He Used The Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laycon Sent Me The Recharge Pin He Used To Get 2gb Data Every Day (VIDEO+PIN) by FinnMann(m): 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2021
I dmed Laycon on Instagram to send me data but the ‘famous' musical artist rather told me to use this code on this video to get unlimited data....

If you want to discover what this pin is this is the video..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1H7eM-qFuA
Re: Laycon Sent Me The Recharge Pin He Used To Get 2gb Data Every Day (VIDEO+PIN) by stephenoladimej(m): 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2021
Why can't you let us see the pin instead of blocking it with a paint and be asking us to watch

1 Like

Re: Laycon Sent Me The Recharge Pin He Used To Get 2gb Data Every Day (VIDEO+PIN) by FinnMann(m): 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2021
Bro it is what it is
stephenoladimej:
Why can't you let us see the pin instead of blocking it with a paint and be asking us to watch

1 Like

Re: Laycon Sent Me The Recharge Pin He Used To Get 2gb Data Every Day (VIDEO+PIN) by stephenoladimej(m): 10:02pm On Sep 26, 2021
FinnMann:
Bro it is what it is
i

Let's allow us see now

Plan tell me is 14 what. I want to know the next number

1 Like

Re: Laycon Sent Me The Recharge Pin He Used To Get 2gb Data Every Day (VIDEO+PIN) by FinnMann(m): 10:04pm On Sep 26, 2021
Bro the code is vissible on the video
stephenoladimej:
i

Let's allow us see now
Re: Laycon Sent Me The Recharge Pin He Used To Get 2gb Data Every Day (VIDEO+PIN) by stephenoladimej(m): 10:06pm On Sep 26, 2021
FinnMann:
Bro the code is vissible on the video

How can I post on this platform am new here
Re: Laycon Sent Me The Recharge Pin He Used To Get 2gb Data Every Day (VIDEO+PIN) by FinnMann(m): 10:12pm On Sep 26, 2021
Search Google or YouTube bro... Common sense!
stephenoladimej:

How can I post on this platform am new here
Re: Laycon Sent Me The Recharge Pin He Used To Get 2gb Data Every Day (VIDEO+PIN) by Salmoneus(m): 10:35pm On Sep 26, 2021
Hh
Re: Laycon Sent Me The Recharge Pin He Used To Get 2gb Data Every Day (VIDEO+PIN) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 26, 2021
Who is Laycon?? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Laycon Sent Me The Recharge Pin He Used To Get 2gb Data Every Day (VIDEO+PIN) by FinnMann(m): 11:57pm On Sep 26, 2021
Hahahah you're joking right?
Beebah2000:
Who is Laycon?? undecided undecided
Re: Laycon Sent Me The Recharge Pin He Used To Get 2gb Data Every Day (VIDEO+PIN) by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 27, 2021
FinnMann:
Hahahah you're joking right?
why should I joke??
Do u know him?
Re: Laycon Sent Me The Recharge Pin He Used To Get 2gb Data Every Day (VIDEO+PIN) by FinnMann(m): 5:18am On Sep 29, 2021
YAP I do (kinda off)
Beebah2000:
why should I joke??
Do u know him?

(1) (Reply)

"I Am God's Masterpiece"- Bbnaija's Angel Smith Celebrates 22nd Birthday With... / I Invested My Heart And P***y(+18) / “I Don’t Know How My Bleep Videos Came Out” – Black Chully Retorted In A Video Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.