Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,302 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Quality Time; Key To Intimacy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Quality Time; Key To Intimacy (413 Views)

How To Move From Fellowship To Intimacy With God / Proximity Is The Key To Intimacy / What Intimacy In Marriage Really Mean And How To Build It - Faith Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quality Time; Key To Intimacy by Dangerousboy(m): 5:00am On Sep 27, 2021
QUALITY TIME; KEY TO INTIMACY

James 4:8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you....

When we spend time with someone, our relationship with them deepens.

It's not just enough to give gifts to your loved ones, you must spend time with them. Gifts can't substitute quality time.

Parents spend time with your Children to know them better. The upbringing of your Child is your responsibility and not that of the society. spend time with your spouse, that's how you know them.

Now you can't go far in the things of the Spirit if you don't spend time with him. The extent to which God manifest himself to/through is tantamount to the amount of time you spend with him in prayer and the word.

Spend time with God, and spend qualitative time with your loved ones also.
Re: Quality Time; Key To Intimacy by Dangerousboy(m): 11:37am On Sep 28, 2021
Don't forget to grow your relationship with the Lord, and with your loved ones by spending qualitative time with them.
Re: Quality Time; Key To Intimacy by Eviana(f): 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2021
Dangerousboy:
QUALITY TIME; KEY TO INTIMACY

James 4:8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you....

When we spend time with someone, our relationship with them deepens.

It's not just enough to give gifts to your loved ones, you must spend time with them. Gifts can't substitute quality time.

Parents spend time with your Children to know them better. The upbringing of your Child is your responsibility and not that of the society. spend time with your spouse, that's how you know them.

Now you can't go far in the things of the Spirit if you don't spend time with him. The extent to which God manifest himself to/through is tantamount to the amount of time you spend with him in prayer and the word.

Spend time with God, and spend qualitative time with your loved ones also.

Hope you don't mind me commenting?
The Holy Spirit reminded me that I had been encouraging you before... and to continue doing so. The battle is not carnal nor is it against flesh and blood...

Anyhow, beautifully written...

1 Like

Re: Quality Time; Key To Intimacy by Dangerousboy(m): 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2021
Eviana:

Hope you don't mind me commenting?
The Holy Spirit reminded me that I had been encouraging you before... and to continue doing so. The battle is not carnal nor is it against flesh and blood...

Anyhow, beautifully written...

thanks for the encouragement It's been a while. The word of God is spreading like wildfire even to other sections if you have observed, and the response/ results is great. At one time I slacked posting here but your words were like arrows of fire shot into my bones, and I was fired up.
Yes it's not flesh and blood, but thanks be to God who will always cause us triumph in Christ Jesus.

Thanks and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Quality Time; Key To Intimacy by Dangerousboy(m): 9:27am On Nov 26, 2021
Praise God

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Healed Of COVID-19 As Pastor Kumuyi Prayed For Him / I Was Shot!!! / Deuteronomy 22:5, Did Not Say Women Shouldn't Wear Trousers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.