Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party (Week 9) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party (Week 9) (29388 Views)

Fun Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party ( Week 8) / Exclusive Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party (Week 7) / Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party Week 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party (Week 9) by Ibkhaleel: 11:44am On Sep 27, 2021
Evil satanic show for the satanic-like people..... You act, eat, dress, and behave like them
Re: Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party (Week 9) by viktohmarkz(m): 11:49am On Sep 27, 2021
Meanwhile you can check out my dope axx collection,
Place your orders, like and share

https://www.nairaland.com/6773257/8ball-apparel
Re: Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party (Week 9) by vaca1: 12:08pm On Sep 27, 2021
Cashsteady:
And so what?... For God sake this is Monday morning abeg... And we all know the bleeped up show is for igbos. Stupid igbotic show
OK. You want it to be Yorubatickets show? Deal with it. What a shallow minded mofo
Re: Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party (Week 9) by Angelfrost(m): 12:14pm On Sep 27, 2021
melaniaup:
Tecno

Vote for the man of the people whom can only spearhead this country to greater heights

Vote for a man that can make things for you okay

U.ok
Uzor orji kalu

How can you not even be ashamed to post such a thing or campaign openly for such a person??! No matter the amount offered or how hungry you are... SMH!!!
Re: Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party (Week 9) by Rey33: 12:50pm On Sep 27, 2021
Hmmm.
Re: Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party (Week 9) by melaniaup: 1:01pm On Sep 27, 2021
Angelfrost:

How can you not even be ashamed to post such a thing or campaign openly for such a person??! No matter the amount offered or how hungry you are... SMH!!!

A man ready, willing I understand how you feel.. but give him a chance you will see
Re: Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party (Week 9) by hope4mewale(m): 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2021
your mumu don graduate
Re: Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party (Week 9) by Ralphjoe(m): 1:26pm On Sep 27, 2021
I used to be a big critic of the Big brother Naija show, infact i called it the most useless show in Nigeria but this year, i started watching the show and fell in love with it because of one person that has stolen my Heart.

She is humble, kind, very competitive, beautiful and above all, a winner all round.

Liquorose for the Money. We are definitely winning this one.
Re: Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party (Week 9) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2021
melaniaup:
Tecno

Vote for the man of the people whom can only spearhead this country to greater heights

U.ok
Uzor orji kalu

how much all this thieves dae pay una
Re: Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party (Week 9) by Lastmankc(m): 2:24pm On Sep 27, 2021
melaniaup:
Tecno

U.ok
Uzor orji kalu

Nigerians love suffering

Re: Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party (Week 9) by melaniaup: 2:27pm On Sep 27, 2021
Lastmankc:
Nigerians love suffering

This is not about suffering, this is about Nigeria
Re: Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party (Week 9) by Eyisfun3: 4:13pm On Sep 27, 2021
I noticed you have never posted Pere pictures here, why are you so biased are these the only pictures on Techno.
Re: Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party (Week 9) by Ofolete: 7:17pm On Sep 27, 2021
Tinibu, Tinibu, Tinibu, Tinibu, Tinibu.... Read about him before you conclude. He will make Nigeria great again. Others build and the North destroys. He will bring back smiles on people's faces and repair the damages done by the current leader.
Re: Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party (Week 9) by Mohbola(f): 10:21pm On Sep 27, 2021
See beautiful pictures nau
Re: Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party (Week 9) by Mohbola(f): 6:42pm On Sep 28, 2021
melaniaup:
Tecno

U.ok
Uzor orji kalu

Getawt
Re: Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party (Week 9) by hoilakes(m): 11:42pm On Oct 01, 2021
Dem suppose dey do the party after d eviction

so the remaining housemates get to party instead

all the gallantness (LOL) go chill on Sunday

Hottie Pictures!
Mthumbie:
Hello Nairalanders
The seventh Big Brother Naija House Party was held yesterday Saturday 25th, September 2021 and we all know the Saturday night party is one of the entertaining moment of the Big Brother Naija.

Dj exclusive was in the house to take over the wheel to keep the housemates entertained with the hottest Nigerian music.

Below are some of the exclusive pictures from the big brother party taken with the TECNO Phantom X.

Whose outfit impressed you the most?

(1) (2) (Reply)

#bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy / The Roots (Kunta Kinte) On DVD? / BBNaija Housemates' Social Media Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.