Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,239 members, 7,953,902 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:34 AM

Masked Oyo Indigenes Give Fulani, Hausa 30days To Leave Yorubaland - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Masked Oyo Indigenes Give Fulani, Hausa 30days To Leave Yorubaland (42903 Views)

Edo Youths Give Fulani Herdsmen 14-Day Notice To Quit Farmlands And Forests / Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React / Governor Makinde Approves N500,000 Each To Oyo Indigenes At Law School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masked Oyo Indigenes Give Fulani, Hausa 30days To Leave Yorubaland by Emir01: 4:04pm On Sep 27, 2021
NaijirianKing:
I was telling people this very thing the other day.

Sunday was causing trouble and looking for a war. He was even stock piling sophisticated weaponry to attack the Nigerian state. He was also attacking indigenous Fulani communities that have been in the south for over a hundred years in the name of ethnic cleansing, and when these SW Fulani communities would strike back to defend themselves, their media will be quick to cover the attack out of context making it seem like the victim are not the aggressors.

But people are wiser now, since Sunday has fled, have we heard anything like SW Fulani and SW Yoruba fighting over their land? The answer is no, they are back to living in peace as they were before. We need more critical thinkers in this country, people who can see past the propaganda.

The SW is big enough for all tribes who call it home, we don't have problems as long as each side has respect for their fellow man. Let us have respect and peace.

There some sound minds here but don't like to make comment. We know Sunday atrocities before He suddenly became freedom fighter. Some section of mainstream media and useless bloggers are doing shit in reporting. I think southern media houses are doing more of propaganda and too much sentiments which can cause more harm to them in the future. I don't have issue with any human being, nobody is an Island or Super being. Love and respect.

1 Like

Re: Masked Oyo Indigenes Give Fulani, Hausa 30days To Leave Yorubaland by SultanYoung: 4:04pm On Sep 27, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Yan yunwa, give them food now they will disappear.
manta da yan kutumar burauba suna wa rogo kallan kitshe ne

1 Like

Re: Masked Oyo Indigenes Give Fulani, Hausa 30days To Leave Yorubaland by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 27, 2021
unbitchable:

Fulani are never indigenous to any part of Nigeria. They are migrants whose forefathers wage a jihad against the indigenous hausa people who welcomed, sheltered and fed them but only to rise up against their hausa hosts , killed their kings and installed fulani emirs in hausa kingdoms. Fulanis are desert migrants from futajalon. You are strangers in Nigeria.

what i keep asking myself at night - so you know they are strangers? why are they holding and squeezing your jugular and all you can do is betray each other as their slaves and run your mouth about IPOB when there is no IPOB chief or Eze in your lands but there are Fulani chiefs everywhere in yoruba land grin
Re: Masked Oyo Indigenes Give Fulani, Hausa 30days To Leave Yorubaland by Freebirs(f): 4:07pm On Sep 27, 2021
Meat dor de HUNGRY dix ones
Re: Masked Oyo Indigenes Give Fulani, Hausa 30days To Leave Yorubaland by stinechykee: 4:12pm On Sep 27, 2021
slimfit1:
Please, my brothers and sisters, let us be very smart in our approach to defending ourselves don't post anything again, they can trace your positions defend yourselves instead don't post anything online again. We now know more about the approach the security personnel would use thanks to Sunday and Kanu exposing them. Sunday Oyo please tell us that's what's your just your people call you
Oga which thank Sunday Igbogho for exposing what,every reasonable human being knows that it was Nnamdi Kanu that started exposing the evil plan of PMB and his Fulani people to take over the whole Nigeria indigenous land but your Yoruba people out envy and jealousy keep on abusing and insulting him even till now forgetting there is karma
Re: Masked Oyo Indigenes Give Fulani, Hausa 30days To Leave Yorubaland by Ibkhaleel: 4:14pm On Sep 27, 2021
Hamiltonii:

Then go your way, we want out. Our relationship would be best on diplomatic level.
No Northerner is begging you to stay....if you like pack and go even now...

We will be better off without you and you will definitely be worse off without us.

You know we lack nothing, while your millions selling substandard, fake good, drugs and inrdinately high interest bank loans fleecing the north and feeding on cheap food and services will have nothing on returning back home.

Your franchise firms and industries will lose over 100 million costumers overnight which is more than your home market demand. 

No one needs Nigeria to survive except killers, corrupt leaders and fools living as sycophants.

2 Likes

Re: Masked Oyo Indigenes Give Fulani, Hausa 30days To Leave Yorubaland by Swallowurspit(m): 4:14pm On Sep 27, 2021
proeast:
"If I wake up and hear Yorubas beating drums of war, I will simply return to sleep"~~IBB 1993 grin grin grin grin grin grin

You don’t mean it�

Re: Masked Oyo Indigenes Give Fulani, Hausa 30days To Leave Yorubaland by WaffenSS(m): 4:15pm On Sep 27, 2021
First sign of a coward:

Hiding identity when issuing threats.
Re: Masked Oyo Indigenes Give Fulani, Hausa 30days To Leave Yorubaland by stinechykee: 4:17pm On Sep 27, 2021
They are chameleon
Re: Masked Oyo Indigenes Give Fulani, Hausa 30days To Leave Yorubaland by Sammerboi: 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Yan yunwa, give them food now they will disappear.
na the real Yan yunwa dey chop grass and drink cow urine for arewa there.
Re: Masked Oyo Indigenes Give Fulani, Hausa 30days To Leave Yorubaland by Sammerboi: 4:32pm On Sep 27, 2021
NaijirianKing:
They are masked because they are criminals.

They know what they are doing is wrong, imagine asking people to leave their homes where they have been for ages, generations in fact.

These Fulani are indigenous to these places and the government needs to intervene and grant special status to these communities. Many of these communities have been there for over 100 years.

Only a criminal, a masked one at that, will try to steal one's land in broad day. But we are waiting to see what they will attempt. Any criminal acts done by these masked groups will be massively resisted. Criminality has no place in this country.

Fulani are indigenes in Yoruba land? Are for real bro lol
Re: Masked Oyo Indigenes Give Fulani, Hausa 30days To Leave Yorubaland by Joromi1: 4:38pm On Sep 27, 2021
It's hard to trust this failed attempt on Nollywood. This could be Fulani stooges in Yorubaland masquerading as indigenes just to give them an excuse for further attacks. Of course, they know that DSS and Fulani soldiers will always have their backs.
Re: Masked Oyo Indigenes Give Fulani, Hausa 30days To Leave Yorubaland by Myhusband(m): 4:40pm On Sep 27, 2021
OfficialAPCNig:
And they want to be president of this country?

We thought they are accommodators.

take your presidency that have relegated Nigeria beyond normal, your president keep borrowing despite having resources

aboki despite their low IQ and brain keep getting rich through quota system appointment, they keep selling govt shares and debentures among themselves yet you want Yoruba to stay

I don't support this Sunday Oyo clown statement though because Yoruba people are too intelligent to allowed any one lead agitation without consultation

I'm surprise to see Yoruba stakeholders rise for Sunday igboho because instead of him to carry everybody along through consultation, he was bragging and granting interview

let north understand that secession is not war, Yoruba are done with this country, it's a time up things already

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masked Oyo Indigenes Give Fulani, Hausa 30days To Leave Yorubaland by lukency(m): 4:40pm On Sep 27, 2021
Their liver never don.
Re: Masked Oyo Indigenes Give Fulani, Hausa 30days To Leave Yorubaland by Hapinex01: 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2021
They don't even have money to buy proper mask for themselves.
Hahahahahaha
Re: Masked Oyo Indigenes Give Fulani, Hausa 30days To Leave Yorubaland by Joromi1: 4:46pm On Sep 27, 2021
NaijirianKing:
I was telling people this very thing the other day.

Sunday was causing trouble and looking for a war. He was even stock piling sophisticated weaponry to attack the Nigerian state. He was also attacking indigenous Fulani communities that have been in the south for over a hundred years in the name of ethnic cleansing, and when these SW Fulani communities would strike back to defend themselves, their media will be quick to cover the attack out of context making it seem like the victim are not the aggressors.

But people are wiser now, since Sunday has fled, have we heard anything like SW Fulani and SW Yoruba fighting over their land? The answer is no, they are back to living in peace as they were before. We need more critical thinkers in this country, people who can see past the propaganda.

The SW is big enough for all tribes who call it home, we don't have problems as long as each side has respect for their fellow man. Let us have respect and peace.

Stop deluding yourself. There's nothing like "SW Fulani" anywhere in the history of mankind. Fulanis are a nomadic group and bush rangers. They prefer to occupy forests with lunatics and wild animals than live among normal humans in the city. We don't see them as residents. We used to see them as passersby before they started trespassing. And we have the right to chase them out of our forests.

2 Likes

Re: Masked Oyo Indigenes Give Fulani, Hausa 30days To Leave Yorubaland by ablejesus26(m): 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2021
Before the end of next year's March the Fg will be overwhelmed with agitations from different quarters of the failed Union.

What a Country where the intelligent and well tutored, fished and dished out a mistake to sail an already sinking ship�

2 Likes

Re: Masked Oyo Indigenes Give Fulani, Hausa 30days To Leave Yorubaland by membranus: 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
you also is an unfortunate mugu man and stupid too undecided
Thank you sir. We will soon know who is a mugu and a stupid man between me and you.

Very, very soon, you will know.
Re: Masked Oyo Indigenes Give Fulani, Hausa 30days To Leave Yorubaland by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 27, 2021
membranus:

Thank you sir. We will soon know who is a mugu and a stupid man between me and you.

Very, very soon, you will know.
see this yeye man abeg get out undecided undecided na mouth una get action no dey abeg
Re: Masked Oyo Indigenes Give Fulani, Hausa 30days To Leave Yorubaland by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2021
Hungry Yoruba miscreants.
Re: Masked Oyo Indigenes Give Fulani, Hausa 30days To Leave Yorubaland by SALIMAN(m): 5:07pm On Sep 27, 2021
Impossible, how do you want yoruba living in thier land , this will cause serioius ethnic violence
Re: Masked Oyo Indigenes Give Fulani, Hausa 30days To Leave Yorubaland by minijasper03(m): 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2021
Masked men=Unknown Gunmen... :
MuchAdo:
Why are they masked

Red flag! angry
Re: Masked Oyo Indigenes Give Fulani, Hausa 30days To Leave Yorubaland by PrinceMajestic: 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2021
The guy with moniker NaijirianKing is sounding a little bit sensible and truthful but he is a wicked liar to call Fulani genocide attacks as clashes between yorubas. Nobody wants Fulani pigs around anymore, it will be hotter for Fulani people in Nigeria soon. You guys are not Nigerians, you're strangers about to be roasted for abusing our hospitality
Re: Masked Oyo Indigenes Give Fulani, Hausa 30days To Leave Yorubaland by supereagle(m): 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2021
You can feed people who don't history lies, but not like us. We know how the parents Usman Dan Fodio migrated to Sokoto from Niger; started his Jihad that made him conquer the Hausa land. We know how they installed the Emir in Ilorin.

NaijirianKing:
This simply isn't true. It is a myth that Fulani are only indigenous to the North, if you would have said Hausa, then I would agree. People often mix up Hausa and the Fulani, but both groups are very different despite having similar culture.

Fulani are spread across many regions and are as indigenous to those places just like the other groups they share the state with, it is rare to have a state where there is only one indigenous tribe. Although I will agree with you that Yoruba is the majority tribe in the SW, we have to note that there are significant numbers of Ijaw, Nupe, Fulani, and other groups that are also indigenes to that region.

Below is a map of indigenous Fulani settlements. As you can see, Oyo and Ogun have Fulani indigenes.

Any attempt to dislodge these communities will create problems that you are not ready for. Do not push the goat to the wall, allow for peace, allow for unity.

Re: Masked Oyo Indigenes Give Fulani, Hausa 30days To Leave Yorubaland by joefelin2345: 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2021
proeast:
"If I wake up and hear Yorubas beating drums of war, I will simply return to sleep"~~IBB 1993 grin grin grin grin grin grin
And where is IBB today?
Re: Masked Oyo Indigenes Give Fulani, Hausa 30days To Leave Yorubaland by lokho(m): 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2021
I want to believe this is just a mere skit
Re: Masked Oyo Indigenes Give Fulani, Hausa 30days To Leave Yorubaland by Safyan(m): 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2021
Because they’re fucking clowns cheesy grin
proeast:
Re: Masked Oyo Indigenes Give Fulani, Hausa 30days To Leave Yorubaland by NaijirianKing: 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2021
It seems

Re: Masked Oyo Indigenes Give Fulani, Hausa 30days To Leave Yorubaland by pacespot(m): 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2021
Truthfully speaking, Nigeria would have been far better than this without the impediments of these Fulani's and Hausas standing on the way of others. Yoruba can hold their leaders into account in any event that they failed in their leadership responsibilities, look at what they did to that fraudulent Oba Akiolu of Lagos during EndSARS. Igbo/Biafrans have also shown that they have what it takes to hold their leaders by the balls in any event, it is often these Fulani's and Hausas that Nigerian politicians often rely on to negate any bipartisan movement by the masses to bring about a better change.

If you say black africans lack the ability to govern themselves successfully, but Botswana will make you to change your thought. I can argue with anyone that Botswanans are no better than Yoruba's people in terms of leadership skills and civilization. Botswanans have successfully built a prosperous country for themselves in which the human development index can favorably compete with some parts of Europe. Sincerely, Nigeria would have fared better without these northerners whose views about politics and economy are solely based on ethno-religious affiliation.
Re: Masked Oyo Indigenes Give Fulani, Hausa 30days To Leave Yorubaland by NaijirianKing: 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2021
It is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. / Fayose Reacts To Supreme Court Victory, Pleads With Opposition / Adams Oshiomhole Dances With Wife, Iara To Celebrate Obaseki's Victory. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.