Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Why I Am Agitating For Ibom Peoples Republic - Professor Offiong Offiong Aqua - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Am Agitating For Ibom Peoples Republic - Professor Offiong Offiong Aqua (1036 Views)

Gov Udom Emmanuel Secures Final Approval For Ibom Deep Seaport / Can Prof Offiong Offiong Succeed Prof Zanna Akpagu? / Congested Lagos Ports May Ease As Preferred Bidder Emerges For Ibom Deep Seaport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Am Agitating For Ibom Peoples Republic - Professor Offiong Offiong Aqua by gidgiddy: 9:43am On Sep 27, 2021
US based medical practitioner, Professor Offiong Offiong Aqua, has revealed why he wants the 7 million people in the 31 LGA's of Akaibom State to be declared Ibom Republic. Offiong stated that Akwa Ibom people have been reduced to third class citizens and cheated in Nigeria. He also stated that Akwa Ibom had nothing to show for being the second largest oil producing state in Nigeria.

Offiong revealed that a draft constitution for Ibom Peoples Republic was being finalised and that the people would rise up to demand their sovereignty

Earlier on this year, a video of Professor Offiong delivering a petition at the United Nations Headquarters for Ibom Republic, went viral.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmTUF0tEZWI

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Agitating For Ibom Peoples Republic - Professor Offiong Offiong Aqua by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 27, 2021
Funny prof with a funny head

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Agitating For Ibom Peoples Republic - Professor Offiong Offiong Aqua by Bantu10: 9:47am On Sep 27, 2021
Funny people

Every tom dick and Harry now wants to have a country of it's own

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Agitating For Ibom Peoples Republic - Professor Offiong Offiong Aqua by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 27, 2021
E b like say nah wetin people wan dey use dey cash out be this now, dem don all learn from Nnamdi Kanu the fraudster cheesy

Me sef go start my own talk show on the actualisation of Odua Republic grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Agitating For Ibom Peoples Republic - Professor Offiong Offiong Aqua by Skillsnigeria: 9:58am On Sep 27, 2021
That's good, if that's what una want
Re: Why I Am Agitating For Ibom Peoples Republic - Professor Offiong Offiong Aqua by SlayerForever: 10:00am On Sep 27, 2021
Very welcome development.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Am Agitating For Ibom Peoples Republic - Professor Offiong Offiong Aqua by nku5: 10:06am On Sep 27, 2021
Nigeria is now polarised between those who want an empire made up of all the different nations and those who want self determination for all the individual nations.

Those who want the empire are the people who will be antagonistic towards what this Prof is saying

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Agitating For Ibom Peoples Republic - Professor Offiong Offiong Aqua by ThEGodFaThEr104: 10:06am On Sep 27, 2021
Ijaw people, over to you. There's nothing like Niger delta republic. All man on his own. The earlier you people declare Izon republic, the better.
Meanwhile, below is a picture of General Ditari and his comrades doing what they know best.
Cc: RobbStark, Captain8 and Kmcutez the only female with multiple ethnic origins such as Edo, Isoko, Ika, Urhobo, and Itshekiri.

Re: Why I Am Agitating For Ibom Peoples Republic - Professor Offiong Offiong Aqua by criuze(m): 10:25am On Sep 27, 2021
Nigeria is on diminishing returns
Re: Why I Am Agitating For Ibom Peoples Republic - Professor Offiong Offiong Aqua by Ijoh(m): 10:26am On Sep 27, 2021
How can Akwa-Ibom, become a Republic, when Ijaws have 7 LGA in it, that will go with the Ijaw Republic, or was it because all Ijaws, were Balkanized into more than 6 States, when they share perfect boundaries with each other, without any tribe getting into their centre?
Re: Why I Am Agitating For Ibom Peoples Republic - Professor Offiong Offiong Aqua by Ijoh(m): 10:30am On Sep 27, 2021
The President, Ijaw Youth Council Worldwide.
Timothy Igbifa is from Eastern Obolo LGA Akwa-Ibom state.

The Ijaw National Affairs Commissioner.
Patrick Erasmus, is from Andoni, another Obolo person.
Re: Why I Am Agitating For Ibom Peoples Republic - Professor Offiong Offiong Aqua by Ijoh(m): 10:37am On Sep 27, 2021
Bantu10:
Funny people

Nnamdi Kanu don open many other people eyes.

Now Biafra will have no other choice, but to be forever landlocked, in their dot circle Republic.
The world number one richest country is Luxembourg in Europe, number 2 richest is Switzerland Europe, e.t.c
But do you know that the 4 richest countries in the world, are landlocked?

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Agitating For Ibom Peoples Republic - Professor Offiong Offiong Aqua by Ijoh(m): 10:38am On Sep 27, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
E b like say nah wetin people wan dey use dey cash out be this now, dem don all learn from Nnamdi Kanu the fraudster cheesy

Me sef go start my own talk show on the actualisation of Odua cheesy grin Republic grin
Re: Why I Am Agitating For Ibom Peoples Republic - Professor Offiong Offiong Aqua by LadyExcellency: 10:40am On Sep 27, 2021
After signing amalgamation of Nigeria without consulting other Eastern Ethnic Groups?
Re: Why I Am Agitating For Ibom Peoples Republic - Professor Offiong Offiong Aqua by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 27, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:
Ijaw people, over to you. There's nothing like Niger delta republic. All man on his own. The earlier you people declare Izon republic, the better.
Meanwhile, below is a picture of General Ditari and his comrades doing what they know best.
Cc: RobbStark, Captain8 and Kmcutez the only female with multiple ethnic origins such as Edo, Isoko, Ika, Urhobo, and Itshekiri.

Re: Why I Am Agitating For Ibom Peoples Republic - Professor Offiong Offiong Aqua by gidgiddy: 11:33am On Sep 27, 2021
Bantu10:
Funny people

Can you blame them? Nigeria has failed

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Agitating For Ibom Peoples Republic - Professor Offiong Offiong Aqua by Fejoku: 11:58am On Sep 27, 2021
I listened to the whole conversation and it was quite revealing. The Prof has always been in the eye of the storm so one can hardly change his perception on the agitation.
As a Biafran, I whole heartedly support the movement for Ibom People's Republic. May God guide their leaders and help them to achieve their nation.
God bless Biafra
God bless Ibom People's Republic.

7 Likes

Re: Why I Am Agitating For Ibom Peoples Republic - Professor Offiong Offiong Aqua by gidgiddy: 12:02pm On Sep 27, 2021
Fejoku:
I listened to the whole conversation and it was quite revealing. The Prof has always been in the eye of the storm so one can hardly change his perception on the agitation.
As a Biafran, I whole heartedly support the movement for Ibom People's Republic. May God guide their leaders and help them to achieve their nation.
God bless Biafra
God bless Ibom People's Republic.

I support Ibom Republic too if thats what they want, time will tell

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Agitating For Ibom Peoples Republic - Professor Offiong Offiong Aqua by mrvitalis(m): 12:05pm On Sep 27, 2021
Bantu10:
Funny people

And what's wrong with that

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Agitating For Ibom Peoples Republic - Professor Offiong Offiong Aqua by mrvitalis(m): 12:06pm On Sep 27, 2021
Ijoh:
How can Akwa-Ibom, become a Republic, when Ijaws have 7 LGA in it, that will go with the Ijaw Republic, or was it because all Ijaws, were Balkanized into more than 6 States, when they share perfect boundaries with each other, without any tribe getting into their centre?
7 LGA in akwa ibom ? LMAO
Re: Why I Am Agitating For Ibom Peoples Republic - Professor Offiong Offiong Aqua by Emperormartin(m): 12:25pm On Sep 27, 2021
As a Biafran I support them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Agitating For Ibom Peoples Republic - Professor Offiong Offiong Aqua by SmartPolician: 12:42pm On Sep 27, 2021
Ijoh:

Nnamdi Kanu don open many other people eyes.

Now Biafra will have no other choice, but to be forever landlocked, in their dot circle Republic.
The world number one richest country is Luxembourg in Europe, number 2 richest is Switzerland Europe, e.t.c
But do you know that the 4 richest countries in the world, are landlocked?

Please stop comparing the White man with the black man. Over the years, white people have proven to be amazingly creative. To date, people still argue that there's a mysterious power that drives some of the so-called tech tools and machines we use. On the other hand, we use our juju to finish ourselves. Lemme stop here. undecided
Re: Why I Am Agitating For Ibom Peoples Republic - Professor Offiong Offiong Aqua by OG1BABY(f): 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2021
Okay
Re: Why I Am Agitating For Ibom Peoples Republic - Professor Offiong Offiong Aqua by Ijoh(m): 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2021
mrvitalis:

7 LGA in akwa ibom ? LMAO

But it's true now.
Seven of the Akwa-Ibom state LGA are under Ijaw Youth Council IYC, Ijaw National Congress INC, and Lovers of Ijaw Nation Organization LINO.

The Ijaw Youth Council President worldwide Timothy, Peter Igbifa, is from Eastern Obolo LGA. Akwa-Ibom state.
Ijaw National Affairs Commissioner Patrick Erasmus, is from Andoni, and is another Obolo man.

The Ibom Republic will be for Annang, and Ibibio, people in Akwa-Ibom.
Re: Why I Am Agitating For Ibom Peoples Republic - Professor Offiong Offiong Aqua by adesegun121(m): 1:13pm On Sep 27, 2021
Ok
Re: Why I Am Agitating For Ibom Peoples Republic - Professor Offiong Offiong Aqua by Zainabthegirl1(f): 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2021
Okay
Re: Why I Am Agitating For Ibom Peoples Republic - Professor Offiong Offiong Aqua by Emmanuel909090: 1:43pm On Sep 27, 2021
Even Akwa-Ibom?
One state, with Cross-River that behaves like them.

Ete mbok
Re: Why I Am Agitating For Ibom Peoples Republic - Professor Offiong Offiong Aqua by odysey: 1:46pm On Sep 27, 2021
Bantu10:
Funny people

Better than dying or been fustratrated and impoverished in one" nigerai
Re: Why I Am Agitating For Ibom Peoples Republic - Professor Offiong Offiong Aqua by Captain8(m): 6:00pm On Sep 27, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:
i am the king of igbo land....

(1) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Why We Dragged Ex-gov Orji Kalu To Court — Bauchi Indigenes / PDP On The Rise, APC Be Warned / BREAKING: Udom Set To Dissolve A/ibom Exco As Aides Refuse To Support Umo Eno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.