Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

I Am Confused: Please Advise Me! - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Am Confused: Please Advise Me! (23486 Views)

Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me / House, I Am Confused / Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Confused: Please Advise Me! by MeghaneMorgane(f): 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2021
I don’t know why parents like to put pressure on young people to get married. I want to marry and I know I should marry but please don’t make it a do or die affair. When the right man comes, I’ll get married.

Op please focus on making your life better. Don’t come and bring another woman to come and suffer. Don’t bring children into this world to come and suffer. Except if it is the woman who wants to willingly suffer with you. If not, focus on your life.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Confused: Please Advise Me! by olaodun: 5:59pm On Sep 27, 2021
Just get admission abroad in Europe or America go for further study and modern skills like programming then marry Oyinbo as at today 1 dollar is about N574 open your eyes and be wise wife and house will not solve any problem it will add to it

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused: Please Advise Me! by Goldbw122(m): 6:43pm On Sep 27, 2021
abisoye2:
Nairaland has always been a place of resort when it comes to finding lasting solution to one's problem/albatross as this platform is beclouded with cerebral intellectuals.

==> I am a young man of 27 years old from an average background. I'm currently outside the country earning little above #200k doing blue colar job in one of the Emirates of UAE. I have NCE certificate in one of the Colleges of Education in Nigeria of which I intended to further into Degree(BSc) in Nigeria before travel opportunity showcased which I obliged.
However, I wish to migrate to one the European countries preferably through study route(as one of the easy way to migrate) so as to acquire my Degree(Bsc, because I have great passion for education) and to improve my life(you understand) before considering anything else.

I have been saving larger portion of my salaries to around #2.7m which is not enough for my plan but i'm still managing my work and still saving to actualize my plan with the help of God.

Sorry I forgot to tell you intellectuals that I'm the only Son among 6 children and I'm sinlge. Now, my mother back home is trying to tell me to start a building project on our vacant land and indirectly proposing 'getting married' to me as the larger part of her prayers when discussing on phone is how God should give me a good woman, the loving woman...(you know African Mothers').
It's good to note that my elder sisters have birthed children so Mum is already a "Grandma". I tried to explain to her politely that my plan is not to marry now or spending my little money on building a house only to halfway and continue struggling and saving from scratch rather to develop myself first and then money will come with it and I can now consider marriage afterwards.

I Also think about business but I think it's risky. Also, marrying and leaving my wife back home doesn't sit well with me and bringing her here making family wouldn't be easy as maintaining family is expensive here and there is no child benefit/support compared to the west. Perhaps taking care of my widow mother and taking care of wife/family and sometimes relatives wahala from my paltry salary is striking fear into my bone marrow.

So, getting married now/starting a building project would take away my money and might shatter my plans.

Great Nairalanders, please I am confused, advise me, come to my rescue!

Admin, please help my life by pushing this for me. E dakun!
2.7m is a little money, but when you invest the money it will grow gradually, like car business, you need to learn that skill it is very elegant, about marriage, it is good to get married, I know that Nigeria economy is tell on all the youth in Nigeria, but it is a good choice that your mum is advising you on, if you are able to handle business and relationship that would make you a man, for sure, yeah I know it would be hard.. and learn to multi task, you know about that song that said "try everything". Yeah you need to try marriage- Build a family that would help you in the future, you will not feel lonely, invest- get your money working for you, in times of lack, and about the travel contract, well I know it require a lot of money, yes but you can apply on scholarship that would go a long way but I know that is 50,50. Chance, yes but you just have to try.. So I hope I help. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused: Please Advise Me! by Oyin2212(m): 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2021
pansophist:
Usually people give advice base on their own worldview, which is largely shaped by their generational period and gender. Because she is your mother doesn't mean she knows the best for you. Yes, she wants the best for you, but she does not know the best for you. Let that sink in.

Also, you should listen to advice from people who you admire their lifestyle. Not trying to be insulting, but if your mum that have spent at least 20 years on earth before birthing you could not figure it out financially and depends on you who was here when she was an adult, then listen to her, nod your head like a lizard, but do what's best for you.

Thirdly, telling you to get married is not a bad advice, but you don't have to listen to it. Marriage by nature, marriage is an institution that improves your current situation, not to make it worse. Unless the girl you'll marry will somehow make your life better, e.g, is equally educated, financially stable, or God help you, have a foreign passport and loves you, then by all means, get married to her.

But if you'll marry now a lady that doesn't equally compliments you financially, and you start doing the financial lifting of her and God forbid, her family, and after performing all the expensive marriage rites, you'll either bring her to UAE, or be sending cash while she stays in Nigeria (and God help you if she is not loyal), then don't get married. I'm not against lifting people, but have strong leg first, not when you're trying to survive.

I'm not saying you shouldn't marry a woman who you'll lift financially, but at your situation, it's suicidal. It's like giving someone the only seed you have, instead of planting it first, let it germinate, and you can give as much fruit as you want. Only get marry if you are strong, that your wife's money won't bother you. Not now. Please.

About land. I can't help but say, are you mad? Don't try that nonsense. After buying, then you'll begin constructing, and may God help you if your family are not trustworthy. But even if they are, how does it improves your situation? Why not work on being strong? That should be your only priority. Be strong financially first. And when you're wealthy enough, you'll even buy a house in London, no problem. And if you have actually traveled around, buying a land and building a house in Nigeria will turn you off.

If I were you, I'll just get an admission and move to Europe. There are lots of schools in places like Poland where the tuition fee is less than one million naira. Move to Europe, and money won't be a problem. Even if you have only primary school cert, if you're not lazy, you'll make so much money in Europe. Some of the dumbest douchbag that I know makes at least 1500 euros doing menial jobs in places like Germany or Netherlands, and Poland is just an hour drive from Berlin.

Forgive your mum, for she doesn't know what she is doing. This historical quote that Jesus said on the cross of calvary is how you should approach your mum. She doesn't know better. And if you make the mistake and refuse to develop your finances and make other people happy instead, you'll regret it. Not a threat, but a fact. And it's more painful because you're the cause of your own agony. You wont have the luxury to blame anyone. And they would see you as stupid, and what you will hear is, "you've been abroad since, what did you achieve"? Doesn't matter if you suspend your goal to help them. That's hell. You've been advised.

Gerrard59, Tensazangetsu20, Raalsalghul. Thanks very much. Your advice make sense. I hope the op listen to it.
Wow man your advice always goes deep. Felt like you were talking to me directly. I appreciate.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Confused: Please Advise Me! by uthlaw: 7:03pm On Sep 27, 2021
stinflame:

Then Sir, that person is destined to be poor and been unmarried won't change his or her situation. Been married was even what Is keeping a good percentage of them alive. Marriage like I said no dey stop one's blessings...
I know of some of guys that just got married,and start complaining of the marriage, that we are lucky to be single!
Re: I Am Confused: Please Advise Me! by Nasri100(m): 7:07pm On Sep 27, 2021
pansophist:
Usually people give advice base on their own worldview, which is largely shaped by their generational period and gender. Because she is your mother doesn't mean she knows the best for you. Yes, she wants the best for you, but she does not know the best for you. Let that sink in.

Also, you should listen to advice from people who you admire their lifestyle. Not trying to be insulting, but if your mum that have spent at least 20 years on earth before birthing you could not figure it out financially and depends on you who was here when she was an adult, then listen to her, nod your head like a lizard, but do what's best for you.

Thirdly, telling you to get married is not a bad advice, but you don't have to listen to it. Marriage by nature, marriage is an institution that improves your current situation, not to make it worse. Unless the girl you'll marry will somehow make your life better, e.g, is equally educated, financially stable, or God help you, have a foreign passport and loves you, then by all means, get married to her.

But if you'll marry now a lady that doesn't equally compliments you financially, and you start doing the financial lifting of her and God forbid, her family, and after performing all the expensive marriage rites, you'll either bring her to UAE, or be sending cash while she stays in Nigeria (and God help you if she is not loyal), then don't get married. I'm not against lifting people, but have strong leg first, not when you're trying to survive.

I'm not saying you shouldn't marry a woman who you'll lift financially, but at your situation, it's suicidal. It's like giving someone the only seed you have, instead of planting it first, let it germinate, and you can give as much fruit as you want. Only get marry if you are strong, that your wife's money won't bother you. Not now. Please.

About land. I can't help but say, are you mad? Don't try that nonsense. After buying, then you'll begin constructing, and may God help you if your family are not trustworthy. But even if they are, how does it improves your situation? Why not work on being strong? That should be your only priority. Be strong financially first. And when you're wealthy enough, you'll even buy a house in London, no problem. And if you have actually traveled around, buying a land and building a house in Nigeria will turn you off.

If I were you, I'll just get an admission and move to Europe. There are lots of schools in places like Poland where the tuition fee is less than one million naira. Move to Europe, and money won't be a problem. Even if you have only primary school cert, if you're not lazy, you'll make so much money in Europe. Some of the dumbest douchbag that I know makes at least 1500 euros doing menial jobs in places like Germany or Netherlands, and Poland is just an hour drive from Berlin.

Forgive your mum, for she doesn't know what she is doing. This historical quote that Jesus said on the cross of calvary is how you should approach your mum. She doesn't know better. And if you make the mistake and refuse to develop your finances and make other people happy instead, you'll regret it. Not a threat, but a fact. And it's more painful because you're the cause of your own agony. You wont have the luxury to blame anyone. And they would see you as stupid, and what you will hear is, "you've been abroad since, what did you achieve"? Doesn't matter if you suspend your goal to help them. That's hell. You've been advised.

Gerrard59, Tensazangetsu20, Raalsalghul. Thanks very much. Your advice make sense. I hope the op listen to it.

This guy. Intelligent.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Confused: Please Advise Me! by pansophist(m): 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2021
Nasri100:

This guy. Intelligent.

This guy. Thank you. I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused: Please Advise Me! by pansophist(m): 7:17pm On Sep 27, 2021
Oyin2212:

Wow man your advice always goes deep. Felt like you were talking to me directly. I appreciate.

I can relate with him because I've been there. I live in Europe myself. And my first seven years abroad I carried the whole wahala of Nigeria on my Head. Im naturally an empath, I give alot, but was exploited. I loved my parents and thought following their every advice is a sign of respect, but its not. Its foolishness. Being an adult is to know that your parents doesn't have all the answers, and may even look up to you for guidance.

I mean, a lot of our parents can't even operate an android phone or a computer, and you carry their advice as supreme? That's a recipe for failure. Listen to them, pick what make sense, agree, but do the fck you want. Now eh, my heart is hardened like stone. I've been exploited alot, and when I remember those experiences, I just become angry and even more greedy, pass tortoise sef.

Only person wey go chop my money now na my wife and kids. Even at that, she would be adding value to my life not just a vagina. Op, please, priorise yourself. Its not selfishness, it's self love. It's biblical that you remove what's in your eye first, before others. Increase your finance, then pick a wife afterwards. 2.5m is nothing , just over 4000 euros. You're broke man. If you swindle it, it may be a one-way ticket ticket hell.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Confused: Please Advise Me! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:49pm On Sep 27, 2021
Juicy001:

Bros, listen to mumsy..
You might feel you dont need a woman but how about a woman that will support you? Pray, Encourage and also put you in line when ever you're going off course?
Your mum cant do all that na,
Dont just look at it from the negative side but also the positive side, you're just scared of the unknown and its understandable cus we are humans,its in our nature....
Def it's not something to rush into but think about it...
Cuz in my opinion, omoh na to marry continue with your dreams till they become reality, nothing sure pass this one.
Remain blessed

Re: I Am Confused: Please Advise Me! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:06pm On Sep 27, 2021
badliman:
Well I will advice that your plan is actually right and very ok with your plan, just tell your mum that are thought and your thought are the same that she should continue praying for you. I will advice you go for Poland or Germany through the admission opportunity for now is closed for Poland until January but I am not sure of Germany. So admission fee for Poland and the school fee now is almost 2ma if not over because of the naira free fall. But you can google it and process it online. Pls don't give any stupid agent money ooooo. Well for the business side I will advice you go for leverage business that is what the rich men do, let your money work for you....for more info visit google and and b active on social media

He can even get scholarships from Poland universities and wouldn't have to pay up to the specified 2M you wrote above. Their scholarships aren't too competitive.
Re: I Am Confused: Please Advise Me! by EvangelistChuks(m): 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2021
My brother all the contributors may have spoken well BUT it’s not in man that God created to direct his part. Seek Jesus and He will reveal Gods PERFECT PLAN for you
Re: I Am Confused: Please Advise Me! by Zico007: 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2021
abisoye2:
Nairaland has always been a place of resort when it comes to finding lasting solution to one's problem/albatross as this platform is beclouded with cerebral intellectuals.

==> I am a young man of 27 years old from an average background. I'm currently outside the country earning little above #200k doing blue colar job in one of the Emirates of UAE. I have NCE certificate in one of the Colleges of Education in Nigeria of which I intended to further into Degree(BSc) in Nigeria before travel opportunity showcased which I obliged.
However, I wish to migrate to one the European countries preferably through study route(as one of the easy way to migrate) so as to acquire my Degree(Bsc, because I have great passion for education) and to improve my life(you understand) before considering anything else.

I have been saving larger portion of my salaries to around #2.7m which is not enough for my plan but i'm still managing my work and still saving to actualize my plan with the help of God.

Sorry I forgot to tell you intellectuals that I'm the only Son among 6 children and I'm sinlge. Now, my mother back home is trying to tell me to start a building project on our vacant land and indirectly proposing 'getting married' to me as the larger part of her prayers when discussing on phone is how God should give me a good woman, the loving woman...(you know African Mothers').
It's good to note that my elder sisters have birthed children so Mum is already a "Grandma". I tried to explain to her politely that my plan is not to marry now or spending my little money on building a house only to halfway and continue struggling and saving from scratch rather to develop myself first and then money will come with it and I can now consider marriage afterwards.

I Also think about business but I think it's risky. Also, marrying and leaving my wife back home doesn't sit well with me and bringing her here making family wouldn't be easy as maintaining family is expensive here and there is no child benefit/support compared to the west. Perhaps taking care of my widow mother and taking care of wife/family and sometimes relatives wahala from my paltry salary is striking fear into my bone marrow.

So, getting married now/starting a building project would take away my money and might shatter my plans.

Please dont marry now and also it's not the right time to build for. Am married and I have wanted to take a second degree in another field entire but thanks to my sponsor it won't have been easy.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused: Please Advise Me! by JesusDWay(m): 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2021
abisoye2:

You can't even build anything with that money, just focus on your plans to relocate to either Europe or North America!

If it's Europe you want to go, I may suggest you go to Switzerland, you can work and school and salary can be as much as 2000Euro so, strat researching that.
Re: I Am Confused: Please Advise Me! by youngfaraday1(m): 8:44pm On Sep 27, 2021
You did state your area of discipline in your NCE.
I will suggest/advice on ONLY one area that will change your career and give you a future but also make some research on it, ask questions and if still in doubt check my signature.
Australia as a country via study route.
If you are hardworking, which I beleive you are as UAE is not an option on a normal day. You can study and work @ 40 hours/ forthnight, make sure your chosen career is in the country's skilled list and you are already on your way to PR.
Note: Your funds may not be able at this stage but just do more enquries y you continue your UAE hustle to increase your savings to achieve your goal.
Best of Luck, Cheersquote author=abisoye2 post=106212358]Nairaland has always been a place of resort when it comes to finding lasting solution to one's problem/albatross as this platform is beclouded with cerebral intellectuals.

Admin, please help my life by pushing this for me. E dakun! [/quote]
Re: I Am Confused: Please Advise Me! by Gfskw: 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2021
Why
Re: I Am Confused: Please Advise Me! by Deasegun19(m): 9:28pm On Sep 27, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:
I don’t know why parents like to put pressure on young people to get married. I want to marry and I know I should marry but please don’t make it a do or die affair. When the right man comes, I’ll get married.

Op please focus on making your life better. Don’t come and bring another woman to come and suffer. Don’t bring children into this world to come and suffer. Except if it is the woman who wants to willingly suffer with you. If not, focus on your life.

what about the child(ren) that don't want to willingly suffer? huh?
Re: I Am Confused: Please Advise Me! by Dimex03(m): 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2021
Bro, you're almost getting there o. Don't even think about marriage now, it will definitely slow you down bro. With that money you own, just hustle like 3.5 to 4 there are European country you can enter with that amount conveniently. Try join the japa update from wakawakadoctor on twitter to learn more. There are loads of update on better alternatives to the US, UK and canada on his page. Oh, that reminds me he can help with pof too. Good luck bro.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused: Please Advise Me! by nurain150(m): 10:22pm On Sep 27, 2021
abisoye2:

Don't be mumuish in nature you know what is right
Re: I Am Confused: Please Advise Me! by Harbdulrafiu(m): 10:42pm On Sep 27, 2021
Its time you invest some of your money in dollars, there is an international company where you can get 5$ everyday based on your investment.. WhatsApp me on 08170406614
Re: I Am Confused: Please Advise Me! by Yaks02(m): 10:45pm On Sep 27, 2021
Raalsalghul:

I agree, but there's need to always have some physical cash lying around in case of emergencies.

Not all investments can easily be liquidated.

Bro I get NCE too oh
Work no de dat una side?
Mek I see if I fit jakpa
Re: I Am Confused: Please Advise Me! by Gerrard59(m): 11:57pm On Sep 27, 2021
JesusDWay:

You can't even build anything with that money, just focus on your plans to relocate to either Europe or North America!

If it's Europe you want to go, I may suggest you go to Switzerland, you can work and school and salary can be as much as 2000Euro so, strat researching that.

As a black African, erase that country off your list of possible countries to emigrate to. Native Europeans do not find it easy relocating to Switzerland for school as living costs are really high, it is a black African? Better Norway, Estonia, Poland and even Germany not Switzerland, which is for only uber-intelligent and/or rich black Africans.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused: Please Advise Me! by Barnesgreat: 4:08am On Sep 28, 2021
my mom once suggested same to me. heres the gospel truth, your mum is only speaking her mind as a mother. youre the one making the money, you know what you need. you can politely decline your moms request until youre more capable. building a house when your capital base is just 2.7m is a very unwise decision. you know how long it took you t0o save up that amouny, im sure it took you up tp 2 years to do so.
Re: I Am Confused: Please Advise Me! by Ofadaman(m): 7:19am On Sep 28, 2021
Saving is one good way to end up poor and broke.

With the inflation and current rising price of goods, you're wasting your time. It's safer to take risk now to grow income than save money that would be useless latee

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused: Please Advise Me! by Babinski: 8:39am On Sep 28, 2021
Raalsalghul:

I agree, but there's need to always have some physical cash lying around in case of emergencies.

Not all investments can easily be liquidated.

Pursue your dream with your resources. You can always buy land and build a house later. If your dream is worth pursuing, it is also an investment. Be sure not to lose focus because some purported side investments that become distractions.
Re: I Am Confused: Please Advise Me! by Raalsalghul: 8:42am On Sep 28, 2021
Babinski:

Pursue your dream with your resources. You can always buy land and build a house later. If your dream is worth pursuing, it is also an investment. Be sure not to lose focus because some purported side investments that become distractions.

I love your second sentence: the one about dreams being investments.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused: Please Advise Me! by abisoye2(m): 10:10am On Sep 28, 2021
youngfaraday1:
You did state your area of discipline in your NCE.
I will suggest/advice on ONLY one area that will change your career and give you a future but also make some research on it, ask questions and if still in doubt check my signature.
Australia as a country via study route.
If you are hardworking, which I beleive you are as UAE is not an option on a normal day. You can study and work @ 40 hours/ forthnight, make sure your chosen career is in the country's skilled list and you are already on your way to PR.
Note: Your funds may not be able at this stage but just do more enquries y you continue your UAE hustle to increase your savings to achieve your goal.
Best of Luck, Cheersquote author=abisoye2 post=106212358]
**Integrated Science/Physics Education(ISC/PHS). I will be glad to receive your advice.
Re: I Am Confused: Please Advise Me! by Tundex911: 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2021
Padi mi, just follow your mind

Oluwa a wa pelu e
Re: I Am Confused: Please Advise Me! by owoleola: 5:53pm On Sep 29, 2021
Whatever your plans are for capacity expansion, just know marriage will not hinder it, if anything it will aid it.
The next phase of your life as it is that will only attest to progression is marriage, ignore the wrong advice you've been getting telling you to hustle more, there are no assurances, rather those pieces of advice are based on fear of the unknown.
Re: I Am Confused: Please Advise Me! by AchenyoAlfa: 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2021
I agree with Mbee247 and a few others who have posted. You should invest some of what you earn but you should still save some and ensure that some of your savings and investments can be liquidated should the need for urgent cash rise.

Here is the thing:
The question of you getting married and settling down is up to you. Weigh the pros and cons. Anything is possible with planning. At the moment you may not be ready to get married and explain the same to your Mom. If you can, send a little money home to "clear or fence" the vacant land and explain your needs and issues. That should pacify her for a while.

Right now, you can enrol in a few courses and certifications because at the end of the day in certain industries in other countries, that may be all you need to secure a decent job that can sustain you for a while until you get something better or enrol in a school. Better still, right where you are, you can enrol in an affordable online bachelors degree that takes not more than $100 and is offered by foreign universities such as Nexford University while working in your present blue collared job. This will enable you to gain your desired degree in as little as two to three years while applying for better jobs and allow you specialise in areas like digital transformation, business analytics and AI - these are focus areas that are needed more than ever in the 21st century. Like @youngfaraday1 said, keep making enquiries.

Goodluck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Confused: Please Advise Me! by LuisDemontfort: 8:38am On Sep 01, 2022
PLEASE HELP ME CONFIRM IF THIS IS A REAL JOB INTERVIEW

Dear Candidate,

Congratulations!

Thank you for your applying to the "FINANCE MANAGER” position at "YOUNG AND BAILEY NIGERIA LIMITED IN CONJUNCTION WITH DD SUNLOLA INITIATIVE ". After careful consideration on your application, we are interested in inviting you to our office for a Physical Interview.

We have tentatively scheduled an interview appointment for you on Monday 29th August, 2022, 9:00AM Prompt (West Africa Time) at our branch office located at
No 3, Orishigun street 2nd floor [Lapo bank building] opposite the Apostolic church grammar sch. Kosofe Ketu,Lagos.

During the interview you will have the chance to learn more about our organization, which will help you develop a deeper understanding of our company's objectives.

ENTRY CODE-45221972

NOTE:You are required to tender this invitation either as printed copy or soft copy, and a valid identity card at the point of entrance.

Kindly acknowledge receipt of this mail and your availability for the interview.

Dr. Lola

Executive (HR)

For Management.

W: 07013031220
Re: I Am Confused: Please Advise Me! by Osimak(m): 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
LuisDemontfort:
PLEASE HELP ME CONFIRM IF THIS IS A REAL JOB INTERVIEW

Dear Candidate,

Congratulations!

Thank you for your applying to the "FINANCE MANAGER” position at "YOUNG AND BAILEY NIGERIA LIMITED IN CONJUNCTION WITH DD SUNLOLA INITIATIVE ". After careful consideration on your application, we are interested in inviting you to our office for a Physical Interview.

We have tentatively scheduled an interview appointment for you on Monday 29th August, 2022, 9:00AM Prompt (West Africa Time) at our branch office located at
No 3, Orishigun street 2nd floor [Lapo bank building] opposite the Apostolic church grammar sch. Kosofe Ketu,Lagos.

During the interview you will have the chance to learn more about our organization, which will help you develop a deeper understanding of our company's objectives.

ENTRY CODE-45221972

NOTE:You are required to tender this invitation either as printed copy or soft copy, and a valid identity card at the point of entrance.

Kindly acknowledge receipt of this mail and your availability for the interview.

Dr. Lola

Executive (HR)

For Management.

W: 07013031220
They are scam.
They will tell you to invest 40k.
They don't have any job to order, waste or time and tfair.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One Critical Decision That Got Me Promoted To A Manager(must Read) / Should I Reveal My Salary Status? / COVID-19: 8,000 Redivivus Workers Sacked In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.