Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,353 members, 7,957,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:56 AM

Anthony Joshua Vs Oleksandr Usyk Match Review. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Vs Oleksandr Usyk Match Review. (698 Views)

Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) / Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision / Heavyweight Boxing: Anthony Joshua Vs Oleksandr Usyk September 25 In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Vs Oleksandr Usyk Match Review. by Generaloj5: 11:09am On Sep 27, 2021
Its no news that Anthony Joshua lost his world heavyweight title to Oleksandr Usyk in the fight that took place in Tottenham.

It was a shocking news to the world of boxing after so many hypes for the British boxer but he failed to deliver in the fight.

Joshua was meant to fight with Tyson Fury before the fight was changed while the Gypsy king will now face Deontay Wilder, Joshua got defeat by Usyk.

What was said before the fight.
Anthony Joshua before the fight said he had to put him self in a place where he will be vulnerable.

“I don’t always want to be the best in the gym.

“Every time I spar, I spar like I’m performing. I have had tough spars. I am doubting myself.

“Throughout this training camp with southpaws I have practised, practised, practised. I am comfortable where my development is.”

What was said after the fight.
The world heavyweight champion Usyk said the fight we as he expected it to be as made it known it meant everything to him.

“This means a lot for me. The fight went the way I expected it to go. There were moments when Anthony pushed me hard but it was nothing special”, Usyk said.

“I had no objective to knock him out because my corner pushed me not to do that. In the beginning, I tried to hit him hard, but then I stuck to my job.”

Matchroom boxing promoter Eddie Hearn admitted that Joshua was wanted to train straight away after the defeat.

“I spoke to him (Joshua), obviously it was tough fight, gruelling fight, he’s not quite talking the way you’d expect at the moment” Hearn said.

“(He) wants to train straight away, they are looking at the eye socket. A devastating defeat, congrats to Oleksandr Usyk the better fighter won.”

read more at: https://sportscliffs.com/2021/09/27/anthony-joshua-vs-usyk-fight-review/
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Oleksandr Usyk Match Review. by Skillsnigeria: 12:04pm On Sep 27, 2021
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo To PSG, Confirmed By The End Of The Summer!!! / My 18+ Betking Odds Cuts One / Revealed! Top 10 Richest Clubs In England (2023)- Pulse Sports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.