Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,732 members, 7,831,335 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) - TV/Movies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) (157797 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Nickymezor(f): 8:54pm On Oct 24, 2021
Lolz no white pebble
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Rossycee(f): 8:55pm On Oct 24, 2021
They were given a second chance
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2021
How come Africa magic family is still showing it?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by CAPITALBEE: 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2021
Buh seriously... 1hr isn't doing justice to this show biko.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by observanc1: 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
How come Africa magic family is still showing it?
it's shown concurrently in showcase, urban and family.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 24, 2021
Toke should gettat

10 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Silentmoni(m): 9:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
The organizers of this show must be jokers with thier choice of hosts and infact everything by not uping thier game....I just say make I watch today and am highly disappointed.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
Task master should also gettat
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by porthouse7(f): 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2021
Rossycee:
The 45mins show is here
very useless 45nin show, and they are comparing it to bbn

4 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
The suspense was so much!

I’m glad no one was evicted.

So happy and grateful to God that I’m able to watch GUS again o!

Back then I was still in school, the way I run from room to room in our hostel looking for who own a TV no be here lol common room was basically fixed for Africa Magic Yoruba then...very annoying!

7 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
Toke is definitely fu**ing someone in multi choice …she is been compensated for not hosting bbn

11 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by chibu4u2(m): 9:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
They wanted to bring in fresh perspectives but ended up making the show a joke. The only enjoyable thing thing about this show is the task itself, no suspense in the place of the talking drum. The choice of host is bad. Chidi or Bob Manuel would have done a far better job and would obviously have made the show more serious.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by JackWolfskin: 9:06pm On Oct 24, 2021
webguru:
Guys, if I built an app that allows you to play/guess who wins GUS tasks and you win prizes, would you be interested?

Got funds? grin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by dominique(f): 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2021
Even though I was low key hoping that effeminate Orevaoghene gets evicted, I'm glad no one gets to go home tonight. I'm still yet to get aquatinted with all the contestants. I'm so happy Estima and Mfon get to stay another week.

So we have to wait till next Saturday before we can watch another adrenaline pumped episode, this arrangement no be am at all. I'm starting to enjoy Kunle Remi as task master, Chidi no dey encourage contestants like this o.

3 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 9:09pm On Oct 24, 2021
You guys should just enjoy the show instead of putting all your focus on Toke and the Task master nah! Change is constant, get over it and move on biko.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by 77up(m): 9:16pm On Oct 24, 2021
Viking07:
There is nothing exciting about it - yet.
Long time bro wink

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by cho25bc(f): 9:16pm On Oct 24, 2021
So far so good, my favorite show is back and ive not been disappointed yet. I also watch BBN too but i'll pick GUS over it any day, any time. GUS is reality while BBN is a facade.
My only problem with this edition is the inclusion of Toke in the show, and worst, making her the captain. Last time I checked, there has always been one taskmaster who also doubles as the captain. So why did they alter the tradition because of Toke? She doesnt fit that setting at all. Her customary heavy makeup and elegant hair, carriage and poise are sharp contrast to the whole jungle idea. She is using her power as a strong influencer and well-connected media person to clinch that role, after previously working for the voice nigeria alongside isime nancy, then BBN. Now GUS. It doesnt speak well of the organizers at all. If they wanted gender-equality in the jungle, they would have picked a less controversial and more experienced female with better decency than her. It's glaring that she's there out of sentiments and connections.
Whichever way it is, the show is living up to its expectations so far.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by MorningStar233: 9:24pm On Oct 24, 2021
porthouse7:
very useless 45nin show, and they are comparing it to bbn
Mtewww, imagine what you are saying, every sane soul knows GUS is better than BBN..

2 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Tarabye: 9:25pm On Oct 24, 2021
dominique:
Even though I was low key hoping that effeminate Orevaoghene gets evicted, I'm glad no one gets to go home tonight. I'm still yet to get aquatinted with all the contestants. I'm so happy Estima and Mfon get to stay another week.

So we have to wait till next Saturday before we can watch another adrenaline pumped episode, this arrangement no be am at all. I'm starting to enjoy Kunle Remi as task master, Chidi no dey encourage contestants like this o.
See names grin All these from your head cheesy
Sister mi you no dey dull for tv shows tongue
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Reussite: 9:28pm On Oct 24, 2021
dominique:

Very poor arrangement I must confess. The previous editions had us glued every night & not this twice in a week.
Lol for a second I thought Opeyemi Ishmael was leaving for real. I was scared for Chidinma, I don't want her out just yet. Good no one was evicted.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by dimusky: 9:29pm On Oct 24, 2021
Toke does not fit in , in this show at all at all.
She sticks out like a sore thumb.
The Task master is trying though

3 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Dreytonisback(m): 9:33pm On Oct 24, 2021
Am i the only one who doesn't find this year's GUS interesting to watch ?
As long as there's no chidi mokeme or Bob Manuel udokwu , I'm never watching it
I don't even know any of the contenders and Idgaf

Carry Lagos island slay queen take do host for action jungulistic show undecided

Lights up my kpoli in peace

6 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 9:34pm On Oct 24, 2021
I have been smiling all evening because of this show cheesy grin grin

I love GUS cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 9:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
Dreytonisback:

Carry Lagos island slay queen take do host for action jungulistic show undecided

Did you watch today’s episode?

I wonder why you guys are complaining too much as if they are the main focus.

The challenging tasks, the fun in their camp, the survival life in the jungle etc these are what make this show interesting, stop lamenting o!

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Capeverde: 9:38pm On Oct 24, 2021
Oh my building foundation Hmm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y253ghMVzXk
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by ominilongest(m): 9:38pm On Oct 24, 2021
Most of u dey bash d show cos,Gus no show kitten wait shey Gulder dey wyne herdsmen?
I no understand abi na one backyard everybody dey?... grin

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by luluman: 9:44pm On Oct 24, 2021
Bennytwin:
I have always been a fan of GUS. Still a fan!

Please Bbn is different from this. Enough from all these trolls.

Toke outshining Kunle,not fair. They would have allowed Kunle to do all these. I don't get why Toke is even there! And she obviously has an edge over Kunle cos she is used to hosting.

Anyway,first day is fun!
One guy has got just one out of a pair of sandals on.
Another guy took the ladies lantern while they were bathing...they have finished the guy
No salt to cook yam. I guess noone remembered to pick salt.
This is indeed a jungle!!!! Lovely!
Boring !
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Ikwereanlion(m): 9:48pm On Oct 24, 2021
Abeg who give toke makinwa permission to host dis show
This is a jungle affair not a fashion or glamour show angry

Her carriage and her voice no fit the show atall.Dey host serious jungle show with freshly done hair and thin voice

Na must say she must co host the show bikonu?

So far so good I score the show 3 over ten.

7 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Ikwereanlion(m): 9:56pm On Oct 24, 2021
Dreytonisback:

I swear watching that slay queen host a jungle show dey provoke me.

See as she enter the camp to advertise her freshly done hair with her thin low voice.The other guy dey try so hard to fit in.
Where is chidi mokeme and Bob?We need dem.
Pass me the kpoli maa drag

4 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Chisave: 10:00pm On Oct 24, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

With all the discipline and strength, how many of them don join military

At least GUS produced some stars doing well in some industries. We know some of them today despite breaking the show over 5 years now.

How many stars have BBN created. Kpata kpata 2 years you will not hear about them again and I dont know any of them doing any shit in any industry except if that was their profession b4 joining the bouse. After leaving the house, they pay people to do one yeye welcoming for them.

But GUS brought out the raw talent in some of the participants

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by delt2010(m): 10:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
Why is this year's GUS only a weekend show ?
Does it men the participants are off during week days then return to the Jungle for the show by weekend.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (40) (Reply)

Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... / 20 Nollywood Movies We Will Never Forget

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.