Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,609 members, 7,958,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:43 AM

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) - TV/Movies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) (159925 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Draei: 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2021
delt2010:
Why is this year's GUS only a weekend show ?
Does it men the participants are off during week days then return to the Jungle for the show by weekend.

I just tire
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by wunmi590(m): 10:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
Rossycee:
The 45mins show is here

Honestly, they need to increase the time, I'm not even sure is up to 45min with thier long advert
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Salako01(m): 10:20pm On Oct 24, 2021
SUPOL:
Toke Makinwa is spoiling this show with her heavy make up and nwili nwili voice as if the show Na child’s play

grin grin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by OllyArt(m): 10:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
Low budget show

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by porthouse7(f): 10:31pm On Oct 24, 2021
MorningStar233:

Mtewww, imagine what you are saying, every sane soul knows GUS is better than BBN..
how is it better? Seeing people suffering inside bush and looking unkempt? Running around d bush for no reason... What if they are kidnapped, bbn task is more entertaining and educative.... Buttresses ur point

7 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by MorningStar233: 10:51pm On Oct 24, 2021
porthouse7:
how is it better? Seeing people suffering inside bush and looking unkempt? Running around d bush for no reason... What if they are kidnapped, bbn task is more entertaining and educative.... Buttresses ur point

Seeing people dressing half naked and having sex on public tv where kids might sometimes hide to watch is not something I appreciate, GUS tasks are very educative and entertaining, they make one think and act as fast as possible, GUS is like survival of the fittest, but I know BBN will have all the support because devil ti take over

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by porthouse7(f): 11:18pm On Oct 24, 2021
[quote author=MorningStar233 post=107034022]

Seeing people dressing half naked and having sex on public tv where kids might sometimes hide to watch is not something I appreciate, GUS tasks are very educative and entertaining, they make one think and act as fast as possible, GUS is like survival of the fittest, but I know BBN will have all the support because devil ti take over[/quotecomparing 2hrs weekly show to a 24/7 show is a no match... Bbn task are better and entertaining
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Thinktwicemybro: 11:20pm On Oct 24, 2021
Rossycee:

What is wrong with this nitwit, guess your brain is paining you, who was complaining? Next time don't quote me if you have nothing meaningful to say.
Keep crying bebe
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 24, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:
I have been smiling all evening because of this show cheesy grin grin

I love GUS cheesy
I just read through the last 3 pages and you seem to be the only one enjoying the show while others are extremely disappointed about this crap. Are you sure you’re not madam Makinwa? Na only she fit hype herself.

5 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 24, 2021
SUPOL:
Toke Makinwa is spoiling this show with her heavy make up and nwili nwili voice as if the show Na child’s play
Her selection was the final nail on the coffin.

3 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Enoquin(f): 11:33pm On Oct 24, 2021
I enjoyed it! Loved the task and was laughing as they kept slipping. I loved Toke's aura, maybe Kunle will grow on me. I am bummed that it is only weekends but after watching today's episode, I kinda understand. I am kinda torn about the feeding, yeah it is the jungle but they also need to eat well to compete properly. The guy that complained about his rice being the worst food he has ever eaten though ��

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Pclemenza: 11:40pm On Oct 24, 2021
Rossycee:
But why are they punishing these people like this? Laslas na one person go go with the money, why not provide sufficient food for them.
Na jungle be this, survival instinct is what keep u here. If u need sufficient food,go home.

Go hard or Go home, GUS ain’t no child’s play

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by SATANlST: 11:44pm On Oct 24, 2021
i dont watch this because of toke hoe
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 11:47pm On Oct 24, 2021
Viking07:
I just read through the last 3 pages and you seem to be the only one enjoying the show while others are extremely disappointed about this crap. Are you sure you’re not madam Makinwa? Na only her fit hype herself.
Lol trust me, they didn’t watch the show hehehe

I’m not the type that dwells so much on complaints and lamentations...I wasn’t okay with the choices being made by GUS as well, but decided to overlook those flaws and enjoy the show like I should and I actually did lol Toke is the very least celebrity I fancy...hian!

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by suffering: 11:51pm On Oct 24, 2021
Dead show. That moderators remembered to post it this Sunday doesn’t mean they’ll remember next weekend. Four pages and no sort of reasonable update. Lol, this eighty minutes per week show is a waste of time. I’ll rather find something constructive to do. After this venture the company will go back to sponsoring BBNaija seasons. I don’t know why they keep trying.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:03am On Oct 25, 2021
Rossycee:
But why are they punishing these people like this? Laslas na one person go go with the money, why not provide sufficient food for them.

Everyone goes home with cash. In a particular season, the first to be evicted went home with N350, 000 cash prize and an 18 carat gold necklace.

2 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by martlinc: 8:35am On Oct 25, 2021
For those that missed the opportunity to advertise on BBNaija, there is another opportunity to advertise on Gulder Ultimate Search, visit https://alternativeadvert.com/blog/tag/advertise-on-gulder-ultimate-search/ for more details
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Fweshest3: 9:15am On Oct 25, 2021
dominique:
Even though I was low key hoping that effeminate Orevaoghene gets evicted, I'm glad no one gets to go home tonight. I'm still yet to get aquatinted with all the contestants. I'm so happy Estima and Mfon get to stay another week.

So we have to wait till next Saturday before we can watch another adrenaline pumped episode, this arrangement no be am at all. I'm starting to enjoy Kunle Remi as task master, Chidi no dey encourage contestants like this o.
I saw this on Twitter. How smart is this mfon Mikel Esin guy?

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by snapdragon00: 9:39am On Oct 25, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:
The suspense was so much!

I’m glad no one was evicted.

So happy and grateful to God that I’m able to watch GUS again o!

Back then I was still in school, the way I run from room to room in our hostel looking for who own a TV no be here lol common room was basically fixed for Africa Magic Yoruba then...very annoying!
Sounds like you're talking about Ribadu/amina hall
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by kirbby(m): 10:03am On Oct 25, 2021
How come toke makinwa is hosting dis show This is a jungle affair not a fashion or glamour show

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by somehow: 10:03am On Oct 25, 2021
chibu4u2:
They wanted to bring in fresh perspectives but ended up making the show a joke. The only enjoyable thing thing about this show is the task itself, no suspense in the place of the talking drum. The choice of host is bad. Chidi or Bob Manuel would have done a far better job and would obviously have made the show more serious.

So we cant move on without these old men?

So even if they become 70 years old, we must use them because we can't find better replacement from more than 90 million youth of this country?

You see why old men keep recycling themselves everywhere in Nigeria because the youth wont even give themselves chance to try!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Equity15(m): 10:44am On Oct 25, 2021
somehow:

So we cant move on without these old men?

So even if they become 70 years old, we must use them because we can't find better replacement from more than 90 million youth of this country?

You see why old men keep recycling themselves everywhere in Nigeria because the youth wont even give themselves chance to try!
my point exactly. I also don't like it that toke is host. But I decided to overlook it and enjoy the show. If we keep recycling hosts year in year out, how do we notice other people who are capable?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by somehow: 12:15pm On Oct 25, 2021
Equity15:
my point exactly. I also don't like it that toke is host. But I decided to overlook it and enjoy the show. If we keep recycling hosts year in year out, how do we notice other people who are capable?

A tough looking female celeb should have been used.

Someone like Funke Akindele or Kate Henshaw.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by dominique(f): 12:29pm On Oct 25, 2021
Tarabye:

See names grin All these from your head cheesy
Sister mi you no dey dull for tv shows tongue

LoL, I don't know more than half of them yet and I probably never will by the time they start evicting.

Hope you're good? smiley
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by dominique(f): 12:40pm On Oct 25, 2021
Fweshest3:

I saw this on Twitter. How smart is this mfon Mikel Esin guy?

He's really smart, articulate and driven. Definitely one of the breakout stars from this season.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Fweshest3: 3:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
dominique:

He's really smart, articulate and driven. Definitely one of the breakout stars from this season.

Wow. I'll try and watch out for him this weekend. I underrated him cus of his dreadlocks.i think he is playing a game. Maybe he wants the rest to underrate him. I see another laycon here

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Tarabye: 9:43pm On Oct 25, 2021
dominique:

LoL, I don't know more than half of them yet and I probably never will by the time they start evicting.

Hope you're good? smiley
Did you say more than half? Thought you mentioned all. They're much then. I'll give the show a try
I celebrated my birthday today, you missed the mini party mum did for me tongue I was expecting gifts grin I saw the real shocker
Next year hopefully you show up. wink Or sister Kenny's birthday since is not far wink
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 26, 2021
This GUS is the worst ever. The people that added toke are complete fvuking fools.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by chatinent: 4:39pm On Oct 27, 2021
Gulder Ultimate Search 12: Confusion Reigns As Contestants Trade Insults

https://www.nairaland.com/6823398/gulder-ultimate-search-12-confusion#107114125
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by JoyRosey3: 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2021
Please what station can I watch it on my gotv
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by toluxa1(m): 10:15pm On Oct 27, 2021
chatinent:
Gulder Ultimate Search 12: Confusion Reigns As Contestants Trade Insults

https://www.nairaland.com/6823398/gulder-ultimate-search-12-confusion#107114125

I thought it is only shown on Saturdays and Sundays, Where did you people watch them fighting?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (40) (Reply)

Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... / 20 Nollywood Movies We Will Never Forget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.