Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

7 Popular Lies About Blogging That You Should Know - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 7 Popular Lies About Blogging That You Should Know (16780 Views)

Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria / The Real Facts About Blogging As A Career / What Are The Biggest Names In Blogging That Has High Daily Traffic.?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Popular Lies About Blogging That You Should Know by Scottz: 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2021
I miss Gistlover
Re: 7 Popular Lies About Blogging That You Should Know by Adakintroy: 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2021
All business run on similar principles..commite to it intense and you will get result. No easy art to success.
Re: 7 Popular Lies About Blogging That You Should Know by Thomasloaded(m): 5:41pm On Oct 29, 2021
I got my Google adsense under 6 months with good traffic, but I couldn't earn a reasonable amount because my CPC was too low.

Don't be discouraged because, if blogging doesn't favour me it might favour you.

My precious domain name (www.Thomasloaded.com) is now a Chinese po*n site because of my inability to renew it then.

Please, patronise me, I sell cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel and 9mobile data.
Re: 7 Popular Lies About Blogging That You Should Know by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 29, 2021
The bottom line blogging is not easy
Re: 7 Popular Lies About Blogging That You Should Know by Sheriman(m): 6:00pm On Oct 29, 2021
Same as programming. A lazy ass person can do programming as well.
Re: 7 Popular Lies About Blogging That You Should Know by iNEEDFavor(m): 6:10pm On Oct 29, 2021
Are you interested in buying a Facebook account.

I want to sell my facebook account. I need money to buy food. I am very hungry, the last time I ate was yesterday afternoon. My bank account is empty.

Please contact me on Whatsapp via 081 55 74 69 11
Re: 7 Popular Lies About Blogging That You Should Know by arthurwillia(m): 6:12pm On Oct 29, 2021
thegadgettrend:

Na aproko bloggers be that... Apart from these entertainment news, don't you search for other things on google?

Bloggers and Google search engines rely heavily on each other

Sure and all I see is copy and paste
Re: 7 Popular Lies About Blogging That You Should Know by Kfg1: 6:21pm On Oct 29, 2021
Really
Re: 7 Popular Lies About Blogging That You Should Know by Polyol(m): 6:34pm On Oct 29, 2021
NYSC camp can be your PPA, Know this and know peace.

arthurwillia:
Nonsense bloggers that pass around fake news
For instance a junior colleague died about a week ago from a totally different scenario and the blogger just go write nonsense for his blog.. with useless heading.. I just weak. How can Nysc camp be your primary place of assignment?

Blogs are parts of problems in Nigeria journalism.

https://barristerng.com/kano-corps-member-dies-after-sustaining-spinal-cord-injury-from-physiotherapy-equipment/
Re: 7 Popular Lies About Blogging That You Should Know by ProfGday(m): 6:35pm On Oct 29, 2021
Let me clear you... Your big time bloggers are coded yahoogirls and guys.

Look at that yeye single mother that hide under blogging to trade off her pekus for the oil billionaire as side chick... She is already a house owner for banana island.

So have sense,no money for blogging,na coded runs...

Shey e clear or make I explain more?
Re: 7 Popular Lies About Blogging That You Should Know by arthurwillia(m): 6:51pm On Oct 29, 2021
Polyol:
NYSC camp can be your PPA, Know this and know peace.

Oga rest
Nysc camp can never be a medical personnel PPA
NEVER
KNOW THAT AND PEACE WILL BE UNTO YOU
Re: 7 Popular Lies About Blogging That You Should Know by IbileIfe: 7:35pm On Oct 29, 2021
Blogging is only profitable for 10% of all the bloggers in Nigeria and other countries.

Blogging is a platform for my writings and I did not start blogging for money. But my outstanding genius in writing attracted patronage from advertising and public relations companies and others.
I am the first Nigerian blogger to attract Nokia, Apple, IMAX and other major international companies. I successfully mentored Linda Ikeji and created her first blog in 2006 before she started her own blog.

Dear Linda,
I have created the web site for your FM&B Magazine.
fmbmagazine..com

The company giving free domains said they don't give free domains to your kind of magazine and asked me to change the focus. And that is not possible.

Just wait till January,before you launch the magazine and you can have a complete .com and 2,000 e-mail accounts for only $107.

See your site and send me more features to publish on it.

The username name is Lindaikeji and the password is LINDAIKEJI.

God bless.

We don't have enough bloggers in Nigeria.
We bloggers for the insurance industry, travel blogs, etc.
Re: 7 Popular Lies About Blogging That You Should Know by ModelLook(m): 7:53pm On Oct 29, 2021
Blogging will make you rich

P.S: I have two blogs and am not yet rich

1 Like

Re: 7 Popular Lies About Blogging That You Should Know by Hassanmaye(m): 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2021
tutudesz:
The Biggest lie is Linda Ikeji became rich because of blogging grin
Clitocurrency
Re: 7 Popular Lies About Blogging That You Should Know by Kingtomato641(m): 10:45pm On Oct 29, 2021
ModelLook:
Blogging will make you rich
P.S: I have two blogs and am not yet rich
you will need baba olowo d long prick outer most medications.........
Re: 7 Popular Lies About Blogging That You Should Know by Kingtomato641(m): 11:07pm On Oct 29, 2021
my dear in as much as i come here to read daily news here on nairaland .......

i have never seen anyone so stupid and foolish like baba olowo d long prick....

i can bet my left whole full balls he is currently chilling with his old friend half kilo the half baked fool....

the both of them are clowns in the making....

waisting away time instead of using their god forsaken useless talents to make so much money like our beloved LINDA IKEJI...

the ill proposed fools are busy twerking to mismanagement of funds and keeps starving the public of their most useless but funny pidgin comedy series.....

just as our false prophet always says....

i see baba olowo d long prick getting married to LINDA IKEJI this year....

i see half kilo getting brutal mass beatings this year....

i see seun seriously awaiting the second coming and arrival of baba olowo d long prick comedy series this year....

this i have seen.....

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........
Re: 7 Popular Lies About Blogging That You Should Know by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 30, 2021
Blogging is not dead.

Just select a good niche.

Write about topics related to your services and products.

Sell yourself.
Re: 7 Popular Lies About Blogging That You Should Know by Skillsnigeria: 12:35am On Oct 30, 2021
Noted
Re: 7 Popular Lies About Blogging That You Should Know by Polyol(m): 7:02am On Oct 30, 2021
Cos they don't have medical facility there na.

Peace be unto you my brother.

arthurwillia:

Oga rest
Nysc camp can never be a medical personnel PPA
NEVER
KNOW THAT AND PEACE WILL BE UNTO YOU

1 Like

Re: 7 Popular Lies About Blogging That You Should Know by echesilver: 9:10am On Oct 30, 2021
Since they posted him in clinic inside nysc camp.. The camp is his ppa.. The blogger is correct. Na u weh no know

arthurwillia:
Nonsense bloggers that pass around fake news
For instance a junior colleague died about a week ago from a totally different scenario and the blogger just go write nonsense for his blog.. with useless heading.. I just weak. How can Nysc camp be your primary place of assignment?

Blogs are parts of problems in Nigeria journalism.

https://barristerng.com/kano-corps-member-dies-after-sustaining-spinal-cord-injury-from-physiotherapy-equipment/
Re: 7 Popular Lies About Blogging That You Should Know by arthurwillia(m): 9:51am On Oct 30, 2021
echesilver:
Since they posted him in clinic inside nysc camp.. The camp is his ppa.. The blogger is correct. Na u weh no know

Lol I cannot laugh
I’m a physiotherapist and this boy is my junior colleague, he didn’t even die in Kano, he died in ogun state. You are part of the problem we have in Nigeria.

How can they post a physiotherapist to a camp clinic as his ppa, it’s absurdd, how will a Nysc camp clinic even have a physiotherapist equipment Heavy enough to kill someone
Abeg go and sleep

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do You Still Work For Nigerian Companies? / Developing A Sports Betting Site And What It Entails / Who Enlighten Me The Difference Between (com.ng) And (ng)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.