Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:39 AM

Wike Borrows ₦25 Billion Yet Wike Criticises Buhari’s Fresh Loan Request - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Borrows ₦25 Billion Yet Wike Criticises Buhari’s Fresh Loan Request (22505 Views)

Tinubu Criticises Buhari, Other Leaders For Poor Governance, Failed Promises / Wike Criticises State Pardon Granted To Dariye & Nyame, Garba Shehu Responds / Wike Criticises Dokpesi On His Statement About Atiku Handing Over To The SE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Borrows ₦25 Billion Yet Wike Criticises Buhari’s Fresh Loan Request by poiZon: 10:36pm On Sep 27, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

you are looking at it from the American perspective....lol fantasy!!

I'm looking at it from this shit hole perspective... Reality. Nothing will happen
Am looking at it from an optimist view.
There is more fraud and corruption in America than in Nigeria, in America institutions tries to curtail it.
Go read about 9/11...
U will see corruption...
Obama single handedly used tax payers money to create Isis just to battle syrian president out of power... Do u know how muxh was voted in and what middle men got..
Govt makes money thru infrastructural devt but makes more money during War.
Re: Wike Borrows ₦25 Billion Yet Wike Criticises Buhari’s Fresh Loan Request by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 10:43pm On Sep 27, 2021
poiZon:

Am looking at it from an optimist view.
There is more fraud and corruption in America than in Nigeria, in America institutions tries to curtail it.
Go read about 9/11...
U will see corruption...
Obama single handedly used tax payers money to create Isis just to battle syrian president out of power... Do u know how muxh was voted in and what middle men got..
Govt makes money thru infrastructural devt but makes more money during War.

Optimistic?? Really? Same way we were optimistic Buhari will fix Nigeria in 2015?? Optimism won't do shit.
Re: Wike Borrows ₦25 Billion Yet Wike Criticises Buhari’s Fresh Loan Request by Evercurious(f): 10:53pm On Sep 27, 2021
Mynd44:
What is the problem?

You have never seen an hypocrite before?

Abegi

Lol..Mod indeed... abeggiii hypocrisy personified that calls himself a mod... N30k gangs on APC payroll.. hahahahahaha
Re: Wike Borrows ₦25 Billion Yet Wike Criticises Buhari’s Fresh Loan Request by Evercurious(f): 10:56pm On Sep 27, 2021
GetMeRight:

Firstly, you are ignorant of the Rivers state debt and how much Wike himself has borrowed.
Secondly, you have no idea how much Buhari has borrowed, you're only equipped with just propaganda

Are you in your right senses or is there akamu in your brain?
Re: Wike Borrows ₦25 Billion Yet Wike Criticises Buhari’s Fresh Loan Request by poiZon: 10:57pm On Sep 27, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

Optimistic?? Really? Same way we were optimistic Buhari will fix Nigeria in 2015?? Optimism won't do shit.
U were optimistic about buhari, i wasnt.
I knew his capacity so wasnt carried by their propagandist and vague campaigns.
Am smarter than that.
Voted gej 2015,votes atiku 2019.
I too smart and enlightened to be fooled by few fools

1 Like

Re: Wike Borrows ₦25 Billion Yet Wike Criticises Buhari’s Fresh Loan Request by Evercurious(f): 10:59pm On Sep 27, 2021
NGpatriot:

The same applies to all federal loans, it's just that many of you don't read or just don't know how to read.

Repayment plan nko? Or has Buhari not started pleading for extension or cancellation of debt?
Re: Wike Borrows ₦25 Billion Yet Wike Criticises Buhari’s Fresh Loan Request by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 11:04pm On Sep 27, 2021
poiZon:

U were optimistic about buhari, i wasnt.
I knew his capacity so wasnt carried by their propagandist and vague campaigns.
Am smarter than that.
Voted gej 2015,votes atiku 2019.
I too smart and enlightened to be fooled by few fools

Atiku & GeJ won't still do any difference...can't you see what I have been telling you? We need to treat Everybody Bleep up according and leave tribal sentiments alone. North, South. Corruption is the problem of the country. You can't be say if your people are doing it you are not bothered but if another tribe is doing...you want to let hell loose
Re: Wike Borrows ₦25 Billion Yet Wike Criticises Buhari’s Fresh Loan Request by Adegbem01(m): 11:09pm On Sep 27, 2021
NGpatriot:

grin grin grin grin
The difference is, rivers state definitely have the means to repay the money
Re: Wike Borrows ₦25 Billion Yet Wike Criticises Buhari’s Fresh Loan Request by IbileIfe: 11:10pm On Sep 27, 2021
Mynd44:
What is the problem?

Abegi

Re: Wike Borrows ₦25 Billion Yet Wike Criticises Buhari’s Fresh Loan Request by emilo2bad: 11:11pm On Sep 27, 2021
Bobbysmicky:
Atleast he is working and using the money to transform his state
Hypocrisy at its best. So buhari is eating his own? . But the good people of Nigeria see what buhari is using the loan for. Hypocrite everywhere
Re: Wike Borrows ₦25 Billion Yet Wike Criticises Buhari’s Fresh Loan Request by emilo2bad: 11:14pm On Sep 27, 2021
Adegokenath:
At least we can see how he spend the money judiciously
We see nothing hypocrisy everywhere politicians are the same stop defending them.
Re: Wike Borrows ₦25 Billion Yet Wike Criticises Buhari’s Fresh Loan Request by emilo2bad: 11:16pm On Sep 27, 2021
wordbank:
Rivers State generates funds, so they can borrow
What does your federal government generate?
Hypocrisy. What does FG generate? You go school so?
Re: Wike Borrows ₦25 Billion Yet Wike Criticises Buhari’s Fresh Loan Request by emilo2bad: 11:17pm On Sep 27, 2021
DropsMic:
Unlike your federal government, we dey see wetin wike dey use the money
May be you are blind. Wike slave
Re: Wike Borrows ₦25 Billion Yet Wike Criticises Buhari’s Fresh Loan Request by emilo2bad: 11:19pm On Sep 27, 2021
LaserWr:
The mod have being moving this propaganda to front page is really benefiting from this evil government but I blame Seun.

Now back to the topic, Governor Wike have projects to show, multiple flyovers but the dullard is borrowing money to sponsor terrorism and for looting.
May be you are blind. How much is fly over? Hypocrite. Check buhari projects and cost them report back
Re: Wike Borrows ₦25 Billion Yet Wike Criticises Buhari’s Fresh Loan Request by NGpatriot: 11:20pm On Sep 27, 2021
Kingpin1000:

The difference of Wike na Buhari is Wike is working while Buhari is sleeping

Accordingn to BiafraNISTAN ipobian JIHADi.

grin grin

Re: Wike Borrows ₦25 Billion Yet Wike Criticises Buhari’s Fresh Loan Request by NGpatriot: 11:22pm On Sep 27, 2021
[s]
Evercurious:

Repayment plan nko? Or has Buhari not started pleading for extension or cancellation of debt?
[/s]

Have we defaulted?

Go and sit your ass somewhere..
Re: Wike Borrows ₦25 Billion Yet Wike Criticises Buhari’s Fresh Loan Request by michoim(m): 11:22pm On Sep 27, 2021
Mynd44:
What is the problem?

Abegi
Lol. What a subtle attack? Unique wisdom grin
Re: Wike Borrows ₦25 Billion Yet Wike Criticises Buhari’s Fresh Loan Request by emmyyoung688: 11:22pm On Sep 27, 2021
LaserWr:
The mod have being moving this propaganda to front page is really benefiting from this evil government but I blame Seun.

Now back to the topic, Governor Wike have projects to show, multiple flyovers but the dullard is borrowing money to sponsor terrorism and for looting.
hahaha multiple flyover...hmmmm
Re: Wike Borrows ₦25 Billion Yet Wike Criticises Buhari’s Fresh Loan Request by NGpatriot: 11:23pm On Sep 27, 2021
emilo2bad:

Hypocrisy. What does FG generate? You go school so?

I don't think many of them have seen the four walls of any school.
Re: Wike Borrows ₦25 Billion Yet Wike Criticises Buhari’s Fresh Loan Request by Evercurious(f): 11:24pm On Sep 27, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Have we defaulted?

Go and sit your ass somewhere..

Lol..Your Buhari pleading knows that he has already failed on that..That loan is as good as a bad loan before it was even disbursed.... So stop fooling around as usual
Re: Wike Borrows ₦25 Billion Yet Wike Criticises Buhari’s Fresh Loan Request by NGpatriot: 11:26pm On Sep 27, 2021
[s]
Evercurious:

Your Buhari pleading knows that he has already failed on that.. So stop fooling around...
[/s]

I did not ask for your shallow and ignorant opinion, I asked you a Yes or No question.

Have we defaulted?
Re: Wike Borrows ₦25 Billion Yet Wike Criticises Buhari’s Fresh Loan Request by Skyfly007: 11:28pm On Sep 27, 2021
Borrowing money is not the issue...

Every developed country in the world borrows.

The major issue is the reason for borrowing..

Bubu borrows for consumption and not for production..Infact he borrows to service debt of initial loans..

As it stands now na our grand children go settle the debts!
Re: Wike Borrows ₦25 Billion Yet Wike Criticises Buhari’s Fresh Loan Request by Subomi11: 11:30pm On Sep 27, 2021
GetMeRight:

Firstly, you are ignorant of the Rivers state debt and how much Wike himself has borrowed.
Secondly, you have no idea how much Buhari has borrowed, you're only equipped with just propaganda

I don't have time for a lost soul get off my mention 30k killed brain
Re: Wike Borrows ₦25 Billion Yet Wike Criticises Buhari’s Fresh Loan Request by Etimemy: 11:49pm On Sep 27, 2021
He doesn't borrow to paid bandits, boko haram and Fulani terrorists.
Re: Wike Borrows ₦25 Billion Yet Wike Criticises Buhari’s Fresh Loan Request by globemoney01: 11:57pm On Sep 27, 2021
Moferere:
[s]Still don't understand why states like Rivers, Lagos, Anambra and Ogun are borrowing themselves out of existence.

Na that Lagos and Anambra drunkard Governor own dey vex me pass[/s]
Re: Wike Borrows ₦25 Billion Yet Wike Criticises Buhari’s Fresh Loan Request by Sunday2021: 12:01am On Sep 28, 2021
careytommy37:
Can we compare Nigeria's debt to gdp ratio with Rivers debt to gdp ratio?
see what you are talking, Is Rivers State not in Nigeria? The loan the federal government is collecting is Rivers State not benefiting?

1 Like

Re: Wike Borrows ₦25 Billion Yet Wike Criticises Buhari’s Fresh Loan Request by Fashdeejay(m): 12:34am On Sep 28, 2021
Funny how you compare wike to buhari.... Yes rhey are both thieves but one get conscience small... E dey work.... Your bubu said he built hospitals in nigeria for covid 19 patients..... Imagine the WHO funds ..... Please point out one hospital around nigeria built by the fg specifically for the covid 19 patients!!!
Re: Wike Borrows ₦25 Billion Yet Wike Criticises Buhari’s Fresh Loan Request by NGpatriot: 12:46am On Sep 28, 2021
Fashdeejay:
Funny how you compare wike to buhari.... Yes rhey are both thieves but one get conscience small... E dey work.... Your bubu said he built hospitals in nigeria for covid 19 patients..... Imagine the WHO funds ..... Please point out one hospital around nigeria built by the fg specifically for the covid 19 patients!!!

COVID-19: FG opens 18-bed isolation, treatment centre in Rivers

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/south-south-regional/391507-covid-19-fg-opens-18-bed-isolation-treatment-centre-in-rivers.html

Good thing we are talking about Rivers, the FG actually opened COVID-19 center in Rivers.

Now, run along and go look for another ignorant lie to spin...

Re: Wike Borrows ₦25 Billion Yet Wike Criticises Buhari’s Fresh Loan Request by NGpatriot: 12:52am On Sep 28, 2021
The loud motormouth bufoon will borrow money to repaint old buildings or put new markings on old and dirty roads, do aso ebi, print posters, carry delegation and photographers and import other losers from out of state to commission useless, substandard and dirty projects..

The best projects in Rivers state today were built by Amaechi..

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Borrows ₦25 Billion Yet Wike Criticises Buhari’s Fresh Loan Request by NGpatriot: 12:52am On Sep 28, 2021
^^^^^^^^^^

Mediocre clown...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic / Nigeria Now The Second Most Dangerous Place On Earth To Live / Buhari Is Using Jonathan’s Ideas To Fight Corruption – APC Rep, Olasupo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.