Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,070 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

General Ditari Give All Oil Companies 30 Days To Vacate All Ijaw Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Ditari Give All Oil Companies 30 Days To Vacate All Ijaw Nation (1986 Views)

Lagos Gives Traders At Computer Village POWA Complex 24 Hours To Vacate Property / Northern Elders’ Forum Orders Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate Southern Nigeria / Breaking: FG Asks CJN Onnoghen To Vacate Office Over Asset Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

General Ditari Give All Oil Companies 30 Days To Vacate All Ijaw Nation by Ijoh(m): 8:43pm On Sep 27, 2021
The Ijaw militants, have given all Oil companies in Ijaw Nation 30 days, to vacate all Ijaw Nation territories.
The Ijaw Renewal Movement, leader, General Ditari, while speaking from Gbaramatu, say that the Ijaw people have been overly marginalized, that all other peoples mineral resources, are for them alone, only Ijaw crude oil is for everybody.
He also said that Ijaw nation, is the only place in the whole world with so much crude oil, and the people still suffer in so much evil metted on them by the Nigerian system.
The Ijaw Nation takes care of the whole Nigeria, and all they get in return is Balkanization and marginalization, into more than 6 States when all Ijaws share perfect boundaries with each other.
The 3 percent they claim they gave Ijaws, out of 100 percent, Ijaw will still share it with every area crude oil pipelines pass through.
Every other peoples mineral resources are for them alone, Zamfara and other Northern States gold, are for them alone, it's only Ijaw crude oil that is for everybody.
The ultimatum starts September 25 to October 25.

Saying that the Ijaw people who take bribes, it's little from their own money they take from and give to them, and how can people be bribed with their own money.
Ijaw Republic have been declared since September 1st 2021 and the Ijaw people cannot be in another country, and be giving their wealths to other areas, while neglecting their own.

General Ditari also added that all hostilities will fully resume in Ijaw Nation, from the 26 of October, and all oil companies in Ijaw territories should voluntarily leave for their own safety, before the 26 day of October

What is this Nigeria turning into.
Let's just see where all these takes us.

4 Shares

Re: General Ditari Give All Oil Companies 30 Days To Vacate All Ijaw Nation by BabbanBura(m): 9:04pm On Sep 27, 2021
It seems Nigeria is folding up from the outer edges!

4 Likes

Re: General Ditari Give All Oil Companies 30 Days To Vacate All Ijaw Nation by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 27, 2021
They should also vacate Delta state too. Which group does Delta state have?
Re: General Ditari Give All Oil Companies 30 Days To Vacate All Ijaw Nation by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 27, 2021
Where is your source?

I hope they won't disrupt oil production in Igbo areas like Brass, Bonny, Opobo, Okrika, Kabari, Nembe and Kaiama grin
Re: General Ditari Give All Oil Companies 30 Days To Vacate All Ijaw Nation by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Where is your source?

I hope they won't disrupt oil production in Igbo areas like Brass, Bonny, Opobo, Okrika, Kabari, Nembe and Kaiama grin

Igbo people too like one Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: General Ditari Give All Oil Companies 30 Days To Vacate All Ijaw Nation by Ijoh(m): 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2021
Ijaw Republic flag.
All Ijaw areas under Ijaw Youth Council IYC, Ijaw National Congress INC and the Lovers of Ijaw Nation Organization LINO, are the ones in Ijaw Republic.
Ibos should go claim any Ijaw area they want to claim, they should go and do it physical, and not on Nairaland.
Any write up about any Ijaw area not being Ijaw can be done by any Ibo disguising as Ijaw.
All Ijaws under IYC INC and LINO were not forced into these Ijaw socio cultural organizations.
They were all Ijaws, that's is why they are all in it all.
Any Ibo that want to claim Ijaw territories should go and do it physical, and not on Nairaland.
And stop disguising as Ijaw and posting nonesense, that some Ijaws, are not Ijaws.
Ijaw Republic is for all Ijaws, under the Ijaw tribe umbrella, and not even one group, will be left behind.
Ibo go and claim Ijaw physical not on Nairaland.
Ibos and their landlocked dot circle Biafra Republic.
Them wan commit suicide.

Re: General Ditari Give All Oil Companies 30 Days To Vacate All Ijaw Nation by Staysave: 9:26pm On Sep 27, 2021
kmcutez:

Why is fulanis and Buhari scared of BIAFRA...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Ditari Give All Oil Companies 30 Days To Vacate All Ijaw Nation by Ijoh(m): 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2021
kmcutez:

Only Ijaws in Delta state, are going with other Ijaws, to Ijaw Republic.
Re: General Ditari Give All Oil Companies 30 Days To Vacate All Ijaw Nation by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 27, 2021
Ijoh:

Only Ijaws in Delta state, are going with other Ijaws, to Ijaw Republic.

I meant what group is in Delta state to force out the oil companies?
Re: General Ditari Give All Oil Companies 30 Days To Vacate All Ijaw Nation by Ijoh(m): 9:43pm On Sep 27, 2021
BabbanBura:
It seems Nigeria is folding up from the outer edges!

What do you mean by folding up from the outer edges.
Re: General Ditari Give All Oil Companies 30 Days To Vacate All Ijaw Nation by BKayy: 9:44pm On Sep 27, 2021
kmcutez:
You can start yours.
A militant group in Rivers state then have a female leader. So don't use your gender as an excuse

2 Likes

Re: General Ditari Give All Oil Companies 30 Days To Vacate All Ijaw Nation by SlayerForever: 9:45pm On Sep 27, 2021
General Ditari does not exist.

1 Like

Re: General Ditari Give All Oil Companies 30 Days To Vacate All Ijaw Nation by Ijoh(m): 9:49pm On Sep 27, 2021
kmcutez:

I meant what group is in Delta state to force out the oil companies?

The Ijaw Renewal Movement, in collaboration with the Ijaw Republic Liberation Movement, are arranging their selves, in all Ijaw territories, under Ijaw Youth Council IYC Ijaw National Congress INC and the Lovers of Ijaw Nation Organization LINO, that span more than six states, to stop the whole pipelines.
And fully resume all the hostilities from wherever they chose.
Read the news up again.
Re: General Ditari Give All Oil Companies 30 Days To Vacate All Ijaw Nation by BKayy: 9:49pm On Sep 27, 2021
kmcutez:

I can't help but notice that you personally have a thing for Igbo people.
Re: General Ditari Give All Oil Companies 30 Days To Vacate All Ijaw Nation by Ijoh(m): 9:50pm On Sep 27, 2021
SlayerForever:
General Ditari does not exist.

Just like Nnamdi Kanu does not exist.
Re: General Ditari Give All Oil Companies 30 Days To Vacate All Ijaw Nation by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 27, 2021
BKayy:

I can't help but notice that you personally have a thing for Igbo people.

I use to support you guys before until you guys started insulting us. Check my very old posts, I was one of your biggest supporters.

3 Likes

Re: General Ditari Give All Oil Companies 30 Days To Vacate All Ijaw Nation by BabbanBura(m): 9:58pm On Sep 27, 2021
Ijoh:

Northeast is in fire, Northwest too, south east is not left behind and now south south

2 Likes

Re: General Ditari Give All Oil Companies 30 Days To Vacate All Ijaw Nation by BKayy: 9:58pm On Sep 27, 2021
kmcutez:

I use to support you guys before until you guys started insulting us. Check my very old posts, I was one of your biggest supporters.
By "US" I assume that you are talking about Isoko people.
I can't remember us (Ndigbo) deliberately provoking issues with your people. Probably not to the best of my knowledge except for your kinsman (isokomarine) obsession with stripping our brothers in Delta State of everything they have. Literally.
So I don't see any reason for whatever you have against us
Re: General Ditari Give All Oil Companies 30 Days To Vacate All Ijaw Nation by SarkinYarki: 10:04pm On Sep 27, 2021
Fuuckin extortionist cheesy
Re: General Ditari Give All Oil Companies 30 Days To Vacate All Ijaw Nation by Ijoh(m): 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2021
BabbanBura:

Northeast is in fire, Northwest too, south east is not left behind and now south south

All these points to one thing.
That Nigeria togetherness, has stayed too long.
That the people should go their separate ways.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Ditari Give All Oil Companies 30 Days To Vacate All Ijaw Nation by AcademicWriter: 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2021
Northeast is in blaze, Northwest too, south east is not departed behind and now south south

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Ditari Give All Oil Companies 30 Days To Vacate All Ijaw Nation by Ijoh(m): 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Fuuckin extortionist cheesy

Mumu.
Re: General Ditari Give All Oil Companies 30 Days To Vacate All Ijaw Nation by SarkinYarki: 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2021
Ijoh:

Mumu.
You can never have sense again
Re: General Ditari Give All Oil Companies 30 Days To Vacate All Ijaw Nation by SarkinYarki: 10:12pm On Sep 27, 2021
Ijoh:

Yiu can see how senseless you are ko ? cheesy
Re: General Ditari Give All Oil Companies 30 Days To Vacate All Ijaw Nation by OG1BABY(f): 10:15pm On Sep 27, 2021
Okay
Re: General Ditari Give All Oil Companies 30 Days To Vacate All Ijaw Nation by Ijoh(m): 10:17pm On Sep 27, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Yiu can see how senseless you are ko ? cheesy

You can't even spell correctly.
Go back to Primary school.
I even doubt
If you have even attended it before, talk more of going back.
Re: General Ditari Give All Oil Companies 30 Days To Vacate All Ijaw Nation by SarkinYarki: 10:22pm On Sep 27, 2021
Ijoh:

You can't even spell correctly.
Go back to Primary school.
I even doubt
If you have even attended it before, talk more of going back.

But I will still feed every able bodied man in that your peasant lineage for 8 years straight without complaining ..Go and find work you extortionist
Re: General Ditari Give All Oil Companies 30 Days To Vacate All Ijaw Nation by SlayerForever: 10:23pm On Sep 27, 2021
Ijoh:

Just like Nnamdi Kanu does not exist.

Okay.
Re: General Ditari Give All Oil Companies 30 Days To Vacate All Ijaw Nation by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 27, 2021
BKayy:

By "US" I assume that you are talking about Isoko people.
I can't remember us (Ndigbo) deliberately provoking issues with your people. Probably not to the best of my knowledge except for your kinsman (isokomarine) obsession with stripping our brothers in Delta State of everything they have. Literally.
So I don't see any reason for whatever you have against us

You guys call us inconsequential minorities and don’t respect our boundaries. I would have explained further, but I’m not ready to be mocked. Even the Ijaws have come out to say they don’t hate you guys, but got angry because of the arrogance of including them into your Biafra without consulting them. A simple apology would have sufficed, yet you mock them and show disregard as if their grievances don’t matter.

4 Likes

Re: General Ditari Give All Oil Companies 30 Days To Vacate All Ijaw Nation by ThEGodFaThEr104: 10:29pm On Sep 27, 2021
Tell your so called General Ditari, head of Man-O-War, Bayelsa state chapter not to encroach on any Igbo soil in rivers, Delta and Bayelsa states.
I'm not against you people forming your republic but it's also imperative you and your likes know your boundaries when declaring your ijo Territories.
Lest I forget, all this initial gra gra will soon fizzle away just like the then niger deltan militant spokesman "Jomo Gbomo" by the time representatives are sent to deliver two bags of "Ghana must go" to your so called General Ditari and his comrades at Gbaramatu creeks.

1 Like

Re: General Ditari Give All Oil Companies 30 Days To Vacate All Ijaw Nation by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:
Lest I forget, all this initial gra gra will fizzle away just like the then war lord spokesman "Jomo Gbomo" when representatives are sent to deliver two bags of "Ghana must go" to your so called General Ditari and his comrades at Gbaramatu creeks.
grin

Re: General Ditari Give All Oil Companies 30 Days To Vacate All Ijaw Nation by Ijoh(m): 10:41pm On Sep 27, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:
Tell your so called General Ditari, head of Man-O-War, Bayelsa state chapter not to encroach on any Igbo soil in rivers, Delta and Bayelsa states.
I'm not against you people forming your republic but it's also imperative you and your likes know your boundaries when declaring your ijo Territories.
Lest I forget, all this initial gra gra will fizzle away just like the then war lord spokesman "Jomo Gbomo" when representatives are sent to deliver two bags of "Ghana must go" to your so called General Ditari and his comrades at Gbaramatu creeks.

General Ditari is not like the boyscout Nnamdi Kanu, General Ditari believes that any money the Nigerian system give to him, is already the Ijaw Nation money, and how can you bribe a person with his own money, he always say, he will never betray the Ijaw Nation.
And the Ijaw people call him the moses of the Ijaw Nation, sent by God.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos 2022 Budget:Bola Tinubu To Receive N8.1 Billion Monthly From 10% Tax Cut / What Do You Think About A Repeat Of The Atiku/Obi Ticket In 2023? / Deborah Samuel Crossed Islamic Red Line; Don't Blame Her Killers: Imam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.