Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process - Properties (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process (41198 Views)

Can ₦2M Finish The Construction Of A 2-Bedroom Flat? / Construction Process Of Our Bungalow Apartments. / CONSTRUCTION PROCESS FOR A 3000 SEATER EVENT CENTRE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 8:16am On Jun 26, 2023
val15:
Good work

Thank you.
Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by val15: 10:09am On Jun 26, 2023
Oga spyder, Please is American panel door a strong door for residential or commercial housesl
Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 3:56pm On Jun 26, 2023
val15:
Oga spyder, Please is American panel door a strong door for residential or commercial housesl

No, American panel doors are for low budget buildings where money is an issue, but that doesn'tmean that a lot of people are not using it now. If I have my way, I will always buy more durable doors.
Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by gigdfhjjhvc: 9:40pm On Jul 24, 2023
spyder880:
We bought 1000 pcs of blocks.........

Oga spyder abeg hw much is 5in blocks
Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 9:59pm On Jul 24, 2023
gigdfhjjhvc:

Oga spyder abeg hw much is 5in blocks

Which location Sir?
Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by gigdfhjjhvc: 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2023
spyder880:

Which location Sir?
Edo
Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 7:14am On Jul 26, 2023
gigdfhjjhvc:

Edo

Not too sure, we buy for N290 at Asaba.
Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by Chidimercy: 2:01pm On Aug 12, 2023
Please spyder good afternoon, what is the estimate cost to pay a plumber for outside piping connections excluding the surrounding pipings. Just to connect the pipes for outside so we can lose the sacffold. And also how much is good to pay the water installer person for a 8 unit of 2 bedroom ( 3 decking)
Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 2:23pm On Aug 12, 2023
Chidimercy:
Please spyder good afternoon, what is the estimate cost to pay a plumber for outside piping connections excluding the surrounding pipings. Just to connect the pipes for outside so we can lose the sacffold. And also how much is good to pay the water installer person for a 8 unit of 2 bedroom ( 3 decking)

About N120,000 to N150,000, water collector, am not sure right now.

1 Like

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by Chidimercy: 3:17pm On Aug 12, 2023
spyder880:

About N120,000 to N150,000, water collector, am not sure right now.

Thank you very much sir
Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by omanzo02: 7:33pm On Aug 24, 2023
spyder880:
We are still busy dressing these windows.........
Nice job Spyder,
What's the current market price range per window for window pop/mould? I read ₦2000 on a thread but was months ago....to know how to prepare since I am close to that stage too.
Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 10:26pm On Aug 24, 2023
omanzo02:

Nice job Spyder,
What's the current market price range per window for window pop/mould? I read ₦2000 on a thread but was months ago....to know how to prepare since I am close to that stage too.

Good evening bro, I couldn't understand your question. Do you mean the cost of one new aluminium window profile, or the cost of dressing one window, or the cost of window hoods, or POP ceiling?

Please clarify. Thanks.
Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by omanzo02: 11:02pm On Aug 24, 2023
spyder880:

Good evening bro, I couldn't understand your question. Do you mean the cost of one new aluminium window profile, or the cost of dressing one window, or the cost of window hoods, or POP ceiling?

Please clarify. Thanks.

The cost of window hood and dressing per window I meant.
Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 11:08pm On Aug 24, 2023
omanzo02:

The cost of window hood and dressing per window I meant.

Oh, ok. I dont get quotes for each individual windows for dressing or hoods anymore. Its been long since I used that method. Now, I get the quotes for the whole windows in the building. I like giving the whole work together, then monitoring the work. Thanks.
Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by omanzo02: 11:46am On Aug 27, 2023
spyder880:

Oh, ok. I dont get quotes for each individual windows for dressing or hoods anymore. Its been long since I used that method. Now, I get the quotes for the whole windows in the building. I like giving the whole work together, then monitoring the work. Thanks.

I was able to negotiate ₦178k for 44 windows for the dressing and windowhood,.......As someone who buys metal doors regularly, what are the characteristics to look for when buying locally made and imported metal door? Plate thickness/quality, streamlining, ergonomics are the first thing that comes to mind.
Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 12:11pm On Aug 27, 2023
omanzo02:

I was able to negotiate ₦178k for 44 windows for the dressing and windowhood,.......As someone who buys metal doors regularly, what are the characteristics to look for when buying locally made and imported metal door? Plate thickness/quality, streamlining, ergonomics are the first thing that comes to mind.

Michlins will talk about the locally made metal doors.
Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by michlins(m): 3:22pm On Aug 27, 2023
spyder880:

Michlins will talk about the locally made metal doors.
about iron doors, the most important part is the pipe used for the framing, hinges and bolts which will eliminate the noise associated with locally made doors and then finishing to make it look appealing

Then door locks are extremely important because once they are damaged, it's complete replacement

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts / Hardship: 4 Ways To Build Houses Without Or With Little Cement / Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.