Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Suspected Thief 'London' Set Ablaze For Stealing Phone In Delta (Graphic Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Thief 'London' Set Ablaze For Stealing Phone In Delta (Graphic Video) (35820 Views)

12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) / Men Insert Bottle In Lady's Privates For Stealing Phone [PHOTOS] / Lady Stripped And Beaten For Stealing Phone (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Thief 'London' Set Ablaze For Stealing Phone In Delta (Graphic Video) by Humanoid01(m): 2:17pm On Sep 28, 2021
chinchonglee:

Bro..
You dnt knw how inhumane a phone thief is at night.

We were coming back from a club at abt 2am and saw a man on the roadside bleeding heavily from his wrist.
I parked the car and went to rescue the man. He narrated how a phone used a dagger to cut his veins located at his wrist.. he was almost bleeding to death.

We took him to different private clinics but they refused to treat him and this man was nearly dying, my car was also filled with blood, all our clothes too..

It was navy town reference hospital ojo that accepted him.
They treated him and within a few days he was good.

Those phone thieves are bastards. Very heartless set of pple. They can kill you for jst a smart phone.
An armed robber is a thief, but a thief is not necessarily an armed robber. Know the difference please. I'm not justifying the act (before you quote me wrong), but if he didn't harm anyone physically to perpetrate that act, then that judgement was unjust.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Thief 'London' Set Ablaze For Stealing Phone In Delta (Graphic Video) by chinchonglee(m): 2:17pm On Sep 28, 2021
PotatoSalad:

Tiff don stab u before?
Leave them na...
They shuld be talking nonsense.
Until their turn reach
Re: Suspected Thief 'London' Set Ablaze For Stealing Phone In Delta (Graphic Video) by genkins(m): 2:19pm On Sep 28, 2021
Too bad..

From time immemorial, there have been crazy rulers in the world. While not dwelling on ancient times, we will restrict our documentary to just modern history

Saparmurat Niyazov
Macias Nguema
KIM Jong-IL
Etc

These are less known dictators but thier actions during thier time in power is often jaw dropping and wonderful(sic) to say the least.
Do well to comment on who, in your opinion is the craziest of them all. Thank you, subscribe, share and like the video. enjoy!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esbAkc8i3G0
Re: Suspected Thief 'London' Set Ablaze For Stealing Phone In Delta (Graphic Video) by chinchonglee(m): 2:19pm On Sep 28, 2021
Humanoid01:

An armed robber is a thief, but a thief is not necessarily an armed robber. Know the difference please. I'm not justifying the act (before you quote me wrong), but if he didn't harm anyone physically to perpetrate that act, than that judgement was unjust.
Guy.
Na thief dey turn armed robber..
Have you read the story of godogodo?

And who told you those thieves don't posses knife or broken bottle?
Re: Suspected Thief 'London' Set Ablaze For Stealing Phone In Delta (Graphic Video) by Enyimbamercedes: 2:19pm On Sep 28, 2021
Angelfrost:

Just don't be POOR!!!

For the average hungry Nigerian, the Wealthy and Connected can never be wrong!

Even Hisbah agrees with this... For them, no person of wealth or influence is under the law!

The poor will always exist in society but being a thief is a choice. The poor steal out of necessity to survive to meet their needs and get lynched while the rich steal to finance their greed and are praised!
When GEJ said corruption isnt stealing he knows what he meant. The politicians dont call what they do stealing, they call it corruption. They'd prefer to be called corrupt than be called what they are...thieves!
Re: Suspected Thief 'London' Set Ablaze For Stealing Phone In Delta (Graphic Video) by Franklyspeakin: 2:21pm On Sep 28, 2021
Its like abia state needs to learn from buhari on how to select good propagandaist and sycophants. Cos this one no even sabi express himself well.
truthfuterrence:
What a gory scene

Many hate speech against Abia state just on seun forum southern unity for south west

Stupid chameleon my sense

Notwithstanding Tinubu the high train mafia

Uses is minions to spite Abia where our incoming Abaribe comes and known for his good work and remarks. People whom don't reside in Abia state, will kill themselves with hate . And call other people children of hate whereas they are full definition of hate

When did Abia celebrate 6 years .

Where for the peace loving people of Nigeria whom love unity, continuity and progress

It is time we choose what we want, and to decide for peace and unity to progress

Let's come enmasse and shun every haters and wailers
As we March ahead, giving the mantle of leadership to Better laid brain, Enyinnaya Harcourt Abaribe for better leadership
Re: Suspected Thief 'London' Set Ablaze For Stealing Phone In Delta (Graphic Video) by Franklyspeakin: 2:22pm On Sep 28, 2021
Its like abia state needs to learn from buhari on how to select good propagandaist and sycophants. Cos this one no even sabi express himself well. Meanwhile how is Abaribe better.... Gods forsaken state
truthfuterrence:
What a gory scene

Many hate speech against Abia state just on seun forum southern unity for south west

Stupid chameleon my sense

Notwithstanding Tinubu the high train mafia

Uses is minions to spite Abia where our incoming Abaribe comes and known for his good work and remarks. People whom don't reside in Abia state, will kill themselves with hate . And call other people children of hate whereas they are full definition of hate

When did Abia celebrate 6 years .

Where for the peace loving people of Nigeria whom love unity, continuity and progress

It is time we choose what we want, and to decide for peace and unity to progress

Let's come enmasse and shun every haters and wailers
As we March ahead, giving the mantle of leadership to Better laid brain, Enyinnaya Harcourt Abaribe for better leadership
Re: Suspected Thief 'London' Set Ablaze For Stealing Phone In Delta (Graphic Video) by Humanoid01(m): 2:23pm On Sep 28, 2021
chinchonglee:

Guy.
Na thief dey turn armed robber..
Have you read the story of godogodo?

And who told you those thieves don't posses knife or broken bottle?
Boss if person nor harm anybody before e thief, why them go kill am? Wetin be the correlation between stealing and death? How you take know say the person go turn armed robber? Omo that judgement too harsh. If to say na armed robber or serial killer, I go hear that one but this one nor reach boss.
Re: Suspected Thief 'London' Set Ablaze For Stealing Phone In Delta (Graphic Video) by decrownprince(m): 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
Lastmankc:
Jungle justice is not good.Dont take laws into your hands
Dont pity those criminals because those criminal dont pity their victims.
Re: Suspected Thief 'London' Set Ablaze For Stealing Phone In Delta (Graphic Video) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
Lastmankc:
waiting this one dey talk wey dey for his mouth. Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Suspected Thief 'London' Set Ablaze For Stealing Phone In Delta (Graphic Video) by truthfuterrence: 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
Franklyspeakin:
Its like abia state needs to learn from buhari on how to select good propagandaist and sycophants. Cos this one no even sabi express himself well. Meanwhile how is Abaribe better.... Gods forsaken state

What do we need to learn from buhari
Re: Suspected Thief 'London' Set Ablaze For Stealing Phone In Delta (Graphic Video) by JaskanFactor: 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
Bob Risky is more dangerous to society than thief
Re: Suspected Thief 'London' Set Ablaze For Stealing Phone In Delta (Graphic Video) by divinitybillz(m): 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
I tried to know why you used the word "chinedu" and I checked your profiled and SMH!! Boom!!!! grin angry angry angry

uote author=Kestolove post=106235980]Chinedu is gone[/quote]
Re: Suspected Thief 'London' Set Ablaze For Stealing Phone In Delta (Graphic Video) by vertueptime: 2:31pm On Sep 28, 2021
Will u keep kwayet

Lastmankc:
Re: Suspected Thief 'London' Set Ablaze For Stealing Phone In Delta (Graphic Video) by Bitcoinplug1: 2:31pm On Sep 28, 2021
Idiot
Kestolove:
Chinedu is gone
Re: Suspected Thief 'London' Set Ablaze For Stealing Phone In Delta (Graphic Video) by chinchonglee(m): 2:32pm On Sep 28, 2021
Humanoid01:

Boss if person nor harm anybody before e thief, why them go kill am? Wetin be the correlation between stealing and death? How you take know say the person go turn armed robber? Omo that judgement too harsh. If to say na armed robber or serial killer, I go hear that one but this one nor reach boss.
Bros, i repeat!
Na thief dey turn armed robber.
Re: Suspected Thief 'London' Set Ablaze For Stealing Phone In Delta (Graphic Video) by Angelfrost(m): 2:39pm On Sep 28, 2021
Enyimbamercedes:

The poor will always exist in society but being a thief is a choice. The poor steal out of necessity to survive to meet their needs and get lynched while the rich steal to finance their greed and are praised!
When GEJ said corruption isnt stealing he knows what he meant. The politicians dont call what they do stealing, they call it corruption. They'd prefer to be called corrupt than be called what they are...thieves!

Well written... It's a skewed system here.
Re: Suspected Thief 'London' Set Ablaze For Stealing Phone In Delta (Graphic Video) by joshuaidibia(m): 2:45pm On Sep 28, 2021
Lastmankc:

When them rob you, come back and say this. I'm not for or against jungle justice, but if you've been robbed before ehn,you'll just keep quiet in cases like this
Re: Suspected Thief 'London' Set Ablaze For Stealing Phone In Delta (Graphic Video) by Humanoid01(m): 2:46pm On Sep 28, 2021
chinchonglee:

Bros, i repeat!
Na thief dey turn armed robber.

When them catch am, na armed robber e be or ordinary thief? If we go by this opinion, then everybody suppose don die tey tey.
Re: Suspected Thief 'London' Set Ablaze For Stealing Phone In Delta (Graphic Video) by Sleekfingers: 2:50pm On Sep 28, 2021
Chukwute:
Focus Naija has received the footage of a suspected thief that was lynched last night in Otor Udu.
Identified as “London”, he was alleged to have stolen a phone. More details as they emerge.

Watch the video on on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/CUV5EwklkuU/?utm_medium=copy_link

After seeing this....I decided to look for the Aluu for 4 video......it was horrifying.....it shows how wicked and heartless we are in this country.......and God will never forgive whosoever ever that might have participated in any form of jungle justice.....may they never no peace.....may their children suffer a terrible death from 1st generation till 4th
Re: Suspected Thief 'London' Set Ablaze For Stealing Phone In Delta (Graphic Video) by sapientia(m): 2:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
Nigerians are somehow insane
Re: Suspected Thief 'London' Set Ablaze For Stealing Phone In Delta (Graphic Video) by Daniluv1(m): 3:00pm On Sep 28, 2021
Bewiseedet:
Is the phone worth human life?

What sort of questions is that?

Is the phone worth you being stabbed or shot to death when dey take it from you forcefully?

As yourself that question first
I pray you don't encounter them someday
Re: Suspected Thief 'London' Set Ablaze For Stealing Phone In Delta (Graphic Video) by Daniluv1(m): 3:03pm On Sep 28, 2021
Sleekfingers:

After seeing this....I decided to look for the Aluu for 4 video......it was horrifying.....it shows how wicked and heartless we are in this country.......and God will never forgive whosoever ever that might have participated in any form of jungle justice.....may they never no peace.....may their children suffer a terrible death from 1st generation till 4th

And I also pray you encounter them someday and witnessed how brutal they are when trying to snatch your own phone from you

That's if you survive it from being stabbed to death then you would know they even deserve more than that

Do you think the people carrying out the jungle Justice find joy in doing it?

It's just so unfortunate that few persons had lost their lives innocently but that doesn't mean those who are caught in the act shouldn't face jungle Justice
Re: Suspected Thief 'London' Set Ablaze For Stealing Phone In Delta (Graphic Video) by Picker28: 3:09pm On Sep 28, 2021
Kestolove:
Chinedu is gone
hmm OK
Noted �
Re: Suspected Thief 'London' Set Ablaze For Stealing Phone In Delta (Graphic Video) by chinchonglee(m): 3:17pm On Sep 28, 2021
Humanoid01:

When them catch am, na armed robber e be or ordinary thief? If we go by this opinion, then everybody suppose don die tey tey.
Nobody have that luxury of time to be asking irrelevant questions..
Re: Suspected Thief 'London' Set Ablaze For Stealing Phone In Delta (Graphic Video) by Sleekfingers: 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2021
Daniluv1:

And I also pray you encounter them someday and witnessed how brutal they are when trying to snatch your own phone from you

That's if you survive it from being stabbed to death then you would know they even deserve more than that

Do you think the people carrying out the jungle Justice find joy in doing it?

It's just so unfortunate that few persons had lost their lives innocently but that doesn't mean those who are caught in the act shouldn't face jungle Justice

Oga, there is no justification for jungle justice...no matter the crime.......wetin police and court dey for?

No wonder western world they call us animals.......and it is obvious, you are one of the animal they are referring to ........may you be a victim of jungle justice......
Re: Suspected Thief 'London' Set Ablaze For Stealing Phone In Delta (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2021
gare:

I agree with you, we are not fighting, but it will also be wise if you aslo send a word so they will stop stealing and such treatment will not be fall them
I understand but u nd i know that stealing will never stop in any form. It can only be reduced and that's why we have laws but people playing judge and jury plus God doesn't go well with me. If u have ever witnessed it u will know those who carry out this barbaric act are much more worse than the ones they kill. Most of them are frustrated beyond redemption and have no hope whatsoever so killing someone for sport is a cheap high for their lost souls. Stealing is a crime punishable under our laws. Let's learn to let the law take its course. Otherwise we should carry out jungle justice to every crooked public office holder starting from the neighbourhood/ community. If not then its plain stupid killing petty thieves and celebrating/ eating crumbs from the major ones
Re: Suspected Thief 'London' Set Ablaze For Stealing Phone In Delta (Graphic Video) by Zainabthegirl1(f): 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2021
Jungle justice
Re: Suspected Thief 'London' Set Ablaze For Stealing Phone In Delta (Graphic Video) by twilliamx(m): 4:01pm On Sep 28, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Hmm. Afonja don dey gather liver nowadays o shocked
Imagine, enter God is Good from Iyana Ipaja to Asaba just to thief phone angry
Wetin we do you ogbeni?
Re: Suspected Thief 'London' Set Ablaze For Stealing Phone In Delta (Graphic Video) by DoggoneDogg: 4:05pm On Sep 28, 2021
twilliamx:

Wetin we do you ogbeni?

Be straightforward. That's all.
Re: Suspected Thief 'London' Set Ablaze For Stealing Phone In Delta (Graphic Video) by debbydams(f): 4:09pm On Sep 28, 2021
Lastmankc:
not good but the day my phone was stolen, I started supporting jungle justice..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Officer Chooses To Take Selfie With A Motorist Than Collect Bribe (Pix) / Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested By Malaysia Immigration Police (pics, Video) / Woman Hides Cocaine In Sweet Packs In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.