Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Suspected Thief 'London' Set Ablaze For Stealing Phone In Delta (Graphic Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Thief 'London' Set Ablaze For Stealing Phone In Delta (Graphic Video) (35823 Views)

12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) / Men Insert Bottle In Lady's Privates For Stealing Phone [PHOTOS] / Lady Stripped And Beaten For Stealing Phone (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Thief 'London' Set Ablaze For Stealing Phone In Delta (Graphic Video) by twilliamx(m): 4:13pm On Sep 28, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Be straightforward. That's all.

Should we kill a whole tree just because one of the leaves is brown?
Re: Suspected Thief 'London' Set Ablaze For Stealing Phone In Delta (Graphic Video) by Humanoid01(m): 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2021
chinchonglee:
Nobody have that luxury of time to be asking irrelevant questions..
Lol bros you mean o, chai!
Re: Suspected Thief 'London' Set Ablaze For Stealing Phone In Delta (Graphic Video) by Akabuking: 4:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
Lastmankc:
Jungle justice is not good.Dont take laws into your hands
them never attack you.
Re: Suspected Thief 'London' Set Ablaze For Stealing Phone In Delta (Graphic Video) by Sluacoast(m): 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2021
Lokojatoofar:

That is what thieves should ask themselves before they steal. Is this phone/handbag/computer worth my life? Asking after you have been caught and lynched is like pouring water before puting the cup. If you wanna steal peacefully, join politics
You're a dunce. No wonder our country will remain like this due to some of the ignorance Nigerians. You condemn Petty thief and glorify stolen fund by politicians

1 Like

Re: Suspected Thief 'London' Set Ablaze For Stealing Phone In Delta (Graphic Video) by kadiri3(m): 5:21pm On Sep 28, 2021
Enyimbamercedes:
Barbaric!
But a bigger thief like Ibori is a god father in the same state.
Moral: Don't be a poor thief
did ibori attack citizen before steal?
Re: Suspected Thief 'London' Set Ablaze For Stealing Phone In Delta (Graphic Video) by kadiri3(m): 5:26pm On Sep 28, 2021
Joebayo217:
Ordinary phone y our leaders are stealing billions of naira nobody can can say anything because they have d power God will help dis country
did politicians attack any citizen before the steal?
Re: Suspected Thief 'London' Set Ablaze For Stealing Phone In Delta (Graphic Video) by Enyimbamercedes: 5:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
kadiri3:
did ibori attack citizen before steal?

A thief is a thief; some steal with weapons- Armed robbers, Without weapons- robbers, with a pen -politicians!

Ibori does not need to attack citizens before stealing; the end result is the same in both cases. An armed robber threatens your life or even takes it in order to take your property. A politician steals and deprives you of proper healthcare, security, potable water, good roads which eventually leads to loss of lives. What is the difference?

1 Like

Re: Suspected Thief 'London' Set Ablaze For Stealing Phone In Delta (Graphic Video) by kadiri3(m): 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2021
mjay05:
When will jungle justice stop in this country... Guess we have authorities in charge of things like this... This country na wa ooo
if any thief attack u and deal with u from there u will start supporting jungle justice
Re: Suspected Thief 'London' Set Ablaze For Stealing Phone In Delta (Graphic Video) by kadiri3(m): 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2021
alphaconde:
how I wish we understood that the politicians stole more
did any polictians attack u and stole ur things?
Re: Suspected Thief 'London' Set Ablaze For Stealing Phone In Delta (Graphic Video) by kadiri3(m): 5:33pm On Sep 28, 2021
Bar1941:
Bunch of barbarians, you set ablaze an individual for stealing a phone but hail those that stole your future.

Until we start dishing out similar treatments to those politicians and leaders that put us where we are today, I still condemned this stupid act.
did any pollictians attack citizen and thief there things?
Re: Suspected Thief 'London' Set Ablaze For Stealing Phone In Delta (Graphic Video) by Franking: 5:33pm On Sep 28, 2021
I am against every form of jungle justice as the punishment is usually excessive. Imagine if the person is innocent, and it's possible.
Re: Suspected Thief 'London' Set Ablaze For Stealing Phone In Delta (Graphic Video) by kadiri3(m): 5:34pm On Sep 28, 2021
chatinent:
Same hypocrites bringing fuel and tyres hail and hype the politicians who steal and keep stealing when they pass with tinted glasses... prolly concealing their wives, girlfriends, and sisters!

I don't care if a poor thief is roasted. I only care that the same treatment be given to all thieves.
mumu did any politicians attack u and steal ur thing?
Re: Suspected Thief 'London' Set Ablaze For Stealing Phone In Delta (Graphic Video) by kadiri3(m): 5:37pm On Sep 28, 2021
firstbornson:
Foolish people.

Your politician are stealing billions. What have you done?
mumu did any politicians attack it citizen before he steal?
Re: Suspected Thief 'London' Set Ablaze For Stealing Phone In Delta (Graphic Video) by Bewiseedet(m): 5:57pm On Sep 28, 2021
Daniluv1:

What sort of questions is that?

Is the phone worth you being stabbed or shot to death when dey take it from you forcefully?

As yourself that question first
I pray you don't encounter them someday
Just my subconscious mind.
Re: Suspected Thief 'London' Set Ablaze For Stealing Phone In Delta (Graphic Video) by generalwo(m): 6:37pm On Sep 28, 2021
How I wish they can catch the born fool recording the video and sentence him to life imprisonment..... Why ko what you can't create? Over a phone of maybe 200k? Report him to the police if you catch him and get your phone back...... Anyway laws no dey Nigeria so they probably may never investigate this nonsense
Re: Suspected Thief 'London' Set Ablaze For Stealing Phone In Delta (Graphic Video) by Lokojatoofar: 6:57pm On Sep 28, 2021
Sluacoast:

You're a dunce. No wonder our country will remain like this due to some of the ignorance Nigerians. You condemn Petty thief and glorify stolen fund by politicians

You don't have to display your foolishness here. Next time you and your gheng plan to rob people, pls think before hand if it is worth your life. Daz all I will advice you. If they burn you, your likes will only rant online just like you are doing now. Then we forget you and move on.

Just to tickle your @nus a bit, I don't glorify stollen funds by politicians neither do I glorify non political thieves.
Re: Suspected Thief 'London' Set Ablaze For Stealing Phone In Delta (Graphic Video) by ModeEbo(m): 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2021
What a world
Re: Suspected Thief 'London' Set Ablaze For Stealing Phone In Delta (Graphic Video) by GetMeRight: 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2021
LokoH:
Anybody against this justice will host armed robbers many times before end of this year.
Next year, his/her children will become miserable criminals.

Ndi omekome

Continue supporting jungle justice until you or one of your family members becomes a victim. You think all those victims of jungle justice are guilty as alleged? You need sense to understand that no sane man should support jungle justice no matter what.

Many people here on Nairaland believed that Aluu 4 were guilty that day as they were being beaten mercilessly from dawn till around 1pm when they were finally killed. You knew what happened after that? They were not thieves, they went early to catch their debtor!

I witnessed jungle justice too once and I posted it here that day under another moniker as I was strongly believed that the guy was innocent of the kidnapping attempt that made against him. He was killed on the spot. Later, it turned out that he was actually a real local madman!
Re: Suspected Thief 'London' Set Ablaze For Stealing Phone In Delta (Graphic Video) by fman(m): 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
Kestolove:
Chinedu is gone
Really?
Re: Suspected Thief 'London' Set Ablaze For Stealing Phone In Delta (Graphic Video) by Burruchaga71(m): 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Am sure his dream was to visit London.

Now he's roasted like slaughtered caw over stolen phone angry

Now no more London sad.
But he will still visit London but in spirit....
Re: Suspected Thief 'London' Set Ablaze For Stealing Phone In Delta (Graphic Video) by willyo(m): 11:56am On Jul 14, 2022
Enyimbamercedes:
Barbaric!

But a bigger thief like Ibori is a god father in the same state.

Moral: Don't be a poor thief

You're an imbe for bringing Ibori into the picture
Re: Suspected Thief 'London' Set Ablaze For Stealing Phone In Delta (Graphic Video) by Enyimbamercedes: 12:36pm On Jul 14, 2022
willyo:

You're an imbe for bringing Ibori into the picture

Seems you are using Windows Explorer browser! See when you are replying a post I’ve totally forgotten about and moved on from.

Oga Willy, why was Ibori jailed in UK? For stealing. Why was the thief burned? For stealing. Ibori Stole in the same state and the guy that was burnt but only one thief is still alive. Okay … my bad… replace Ibori with Uduaghan. Happy now?
Re: Suspected Thief 'London' Set Ablaze For Stealing Phone In Delta (Graphic Video) by willyo(m): 12:55pm On Jul 14, 2022
Enyimbamercedes:

Seems you are using Windows Explorer browser! See when you are replying a post I’ve totally forgotten about and moved on from.

Oga Willy, why was Ibori jailed in UK? For stealing. Why was the thief burned? For stealing. Ibori Stole in the same state and the guy that was burnt but only one thief is still alive. Okay … my bad… replace Ibori with Uduaghan. Happy now?

Eyimbamercedes... This Aba people sef. All the governors wey don ever govern ur state since 1999 collectively nor do half of wetin Ibori in 8 years for Delta state
Re: Suspected Thief 'London' Set Ablaze For Stealing Phone In Delta (Graphic Video) by Enyimbamercedes: 1:30pm On Jul 14, 2022
willyo:

Eyimbamercedes... This Aba people sef. All the governors wey don ever govern ur state since 1999 collectively nor do half of wetin Ibori in 8 years for Delta state

LOL- Silly assumption that from my moniker; I am from Abia. Mr Willy, I am from Asaba, Delta State. I was trolling a naira lander called ChelseaBMW many years ago; he loved Chelsea Football club and BMW … you gerrit?

So now that I have established that I am from the same state as the thief… what do you have to say?
Re: Suspected Thief 'London' Set Ablaze For Stealing Phone In Delta (Graphic Video) by willyo(m): 2:36pm On Jul 14, 2022
Enyimbamercedes:

LOL- Silly assumption that from my moniker; I am from Abia. Mr Willy, I am from Asaba, Delta State. I was trolling a naira lander called ChelseaBMW many years ago; he loved Chelsea Football club and BMW … you gerrit?

So now that I have established that I am from the same state as the thief… what do you have to say?

Established. Goodluck bro. But its a fact you're not a Deltan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Hides Cocaine In Sweet Packs In Lagos (photo) / Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested By Malaysia Immigration Police (pics, Video) / "My Father Slept With My 3-Year-Old Sister, Wants Anal Sex With Me" - Boy, 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.