Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,229 members, 7,953,870 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:01 AM

What Have Nigeria Achieved At 61 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Have Nigeria Achieved At 61 (693 Views)

Rtd DIG Ibrahim Lamorde is dead! (Ex-EFCC Chairman dies at 61) / What Took America 185yrs, Nigeria Achieved It Within 24yrs – Akpabio / What Has Nigeria Achieved With Savings From Diesel And Kerosene Subsidy Removal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have Nigeria Achieved At 61 by PaNnamdi: 1:49am On Sep 28, 2021
Nigeria would be a 61 year nation by October 1st 2021,but the big question remains.

What meaniful achievement have Nigeria been able to achieve over the years?
Re: What Have Nigeria Achieved At 61 by dig64: 2:09am On Sep 28, 2021
Death, lies, tragedy. Global headquarters of yahoo yahoo Internet fraud, rituals, terrorism, government and individual corruption and money embezzling.
Re: What Have Nigeria Achieved At 61 by femiasaolu2014: 2:30am On Sep 28, 2021
What ***has*** Nigeria Achieved At 61

***has***

1 Like

Re: What Have Nigeria Achieved At 61 by illicit(m): 3:32am On Sep 28, 2021
Vices
Re: What Have Nigeria Achieved At 61 by Blackfire(m): 3:36am On Sep 28, 2021
Flushed out pdp misrule of 16 years
Re: What Have Nigeria Achieved At 61 by Nobody: 3:40am On Sep 28, 2021
femiasaolu2014:
What ***has*** Nigeria Achieved At 61

***has***

I felt sharp pain in my stomach reading the nonsense topic. They get angry when they are corrected.
Re: What Have Nigeria Achieved At 61 by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:42am On Sep 28, 2021
They have achieved debts that a mathematician like pastor Adeboye say that they can NEVER pay back!

That's why many countries/individuals are not supporting separation cause how will they pay back

Do you know that currently, Nigeria's INTEREST on the money they borrowed is 98 per cent of our total income undecided and that retard of a president is still borrowing more! This is to say that Nigeria is currently on sale!

They have also made Nigeria a home for terrorists! The Nigerian government have invited the doppelganger of Taliban to Nigeria! They made them so comfortable that these terrorists teaches themselves how to use fighter jets while the FG under Buhari announces their activities to Nigerians grin grin grin grin grin

They turned Nigeria to a graveyard angry while replacing others with the Fulanis! The common man cannot even protest peacefully!

In this 21 century the animal in aso rock still supports open grazing not to mention that he just opens his mouth and talk anyhow!

Tinubu gave power to a terrorist all because of his greed for money! May he forever be judged! Amen!!!

As for me, my family, friends and even people I do not know that doesn't have an evil hand in this regime or support their evil ways, may we continue to stay above their evil plans! Amen!

May their evil plans not see or reach us in Jesus name, Amen and amen!!!
Re: What Have Nigeria Achieved At 61 by dasparrow: 5:08am On Sep 28, 2021
PaNnamdi:
Nigeria would be a 61 year nation by October 1st 2021,but the big question remains.

What meaniful achievement have Nigeria been able to achieve over the years?

Nigeria has achieved Boko Haram, terrorism, Fulani herdsmen, banditry, kidnappings, ritual killings, body part selling, high levels of poverty, weak currency, lack of electricity and pipe borne water, high cost of food and a large population of mostly young adults who all want to japa out of Nigeria in search of greener pasture. Need I go on?
Re: What Have Nigeria Achieved At 61 by PaNnamdi: 8:12am On Sep 28, 2021
Blackfire:
Flushed out pdp misrule of 16 years

Do you have comprehensive problems,I mean what have we achieved so far as a nation and u are mentioning PDP misrule?

(1) (Reply)

2023: Hakeem. Baba-ahmed In The Gutters / .. / Update Of Biafrans New Away And Home Kit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.