Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun (48491 Views)

Uche Maduagwu Trolls Davido Over Wife’s Culinary Skills: “she Sabi Cook But You / Sunday Are carries Bella Shmurda, Challenged To Gbese By Zlatan / DJ Cuppy: I Must Learn How To Cook Egusi For My Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by Finestgal: 3:44am On Sep 28, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSk3U6qf77Q

Dj Cuppy was challenged to cook a meal and she made cooking fun despite not knowing how to cook

I CANNOT cook, but when @MarcusRashford challenged me I had to step into the kitchen to whip up some Morrocan style chickpea stew! I may be better in front DJ decks, but trust me it turned out DELICIOUS! ��‍��� Who wants a taste? �

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CUVAGVzD3ah/?utm_medium=share_sheet

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by slawormiir: 3:46am On Sep 28, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...

See as she still relax and dey feel happy despite say she never marry....unto her papa get money....no marriage pressure...

Poverty nor good sha....if na sandra abi julliet for area na.....the kind pressure she go dey go through because of marriage .....probably Sandra or julliet never even reach 25 years.....
And this dj cuppy don almost reach 29 years o

Even see small Anita of 21 years way I dey manage take dey follow up for area....I shock when she dey tell me say her papa and family say make she bring husband

281 Likes 22 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by Alexjohn2020(m): 3:51am On Sep 28, 2021
Imagine, if na to enter flight go siddon for front seat to winch AJ now, she go run do am

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by Bigflamie(m): 4:09am On Sep 28, 2021
Nice one from the Dj, but @op the pics are damn too many, i think few pics should've been enough.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by suffering: 4:20am On Sep 28, 2021
Na her toilet go hear am.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by vinceyinnovation: 4:35am On Sep 28, 2021
If not because of freebasics browsing...

I can never take a byte from my real data in this kind of food.

10 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by constance500: 7:29am On Sep 28, 2021
I just like her vibes. Nothing more

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by elmessiahs(m): 8:18am On Sep 28, 2021
Always with the special resource dog, you ain't single with the thrills your dog gives you.
You can still double date a man and a dog ain't bad. Good luck pretty cuppy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by rex444(m): 9:01am On Sep 28, 2021
She made couscous look like acha .... If U know, U know

6 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by SunshineHQ(m): 9:01am On Sep 28, 2021
Let the broke alphas start their wailing

17 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by zolajpower: 9:01am On Sep 28, 2021
Damm niggar
This will hit front page I have seen slowy mirrr up there

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by TheWolfen(m): 9:21am On Sep 28, 2021
E sweet? Lemme have a taste fess cheesy

it is either dudu is beginning to look like u or u beginning to look like dudu

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by OG1BABY(f): 9:42am On Sep 28, 2021
Okay
Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by Mshelia01: 9:42am On Sep 28, 2021
Okay
Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by FVckbubuDcow: 9:42am On Sep 28, 2021
Trash
Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by malek48493: 9:42am On Sep 28, 2021
grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by BigSarah(f): 9:43am On Sep 28, 2021
Mehh

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by heartbraker(m): 9:43am On Sep 28, 2021
Dis girl na money miss road

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by dimmyj(m): 9:43am On Sep 28, 2021
Nice
Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by elmessiahs(m): 9:43am On Sep 28, 2021
If she thinks she is single then she intends to later use and dumb her dog as a side boo.
Pretty lady at that, hope her food is sweet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by Betensure: 9:43am On Sep 28, 2021
Dhat dog don suffer

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by id4sho(m): 9:44am On Sep 28, 2021
sad shocked
Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by Authoreety: 9:44am On Sep 28, 2021
L
A
Z
Y

G
I
R
L

I BELIEVE HER DAD CAN COOK THOUGH
Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 28, 2021
Who Dj Kupe toto water epp mtchew
Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by Iamagoodgirll: 9:44am On Sep 28, 2021
It looks like dog food

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by winterlover: 9:45am On Sep 28, 2021
Cuppycat. Fine girl

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by Sirmuel1(m): 9:45am On Sep 28, 2021
sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Brings Chioma On Stage During Assurance Performance In Cotonou (video) / Tonto Dikeh's Look After Her Body Enhancement Surgery (Photos) / BIGO MADNESS: My Life Is In Danger - Evan Okoro Cries Out For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.