Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun (48508 Views)

Uche Maduagwu Trolls Davido Over Wife’s Culinary Skills: “she Sabi Cook But You / Sunday Are carries Bella Shmurda, Challenged To Gbese By Zlatan / DJ Cuppy: I Must Learn How To Cook Egusi For My Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by Calitoscassius(m): 2:22pm On Sep 28, 2021
Eeewwww! What da fork is that shit?!! Tueh!!
Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by OBBFarms(m): 6:49pm On Sep 28, 2021
Go and feed Rashford...since you no see eguzi or hell of rice cook.
Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by chaloskyx: 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2021
SO IF PERSON MARRY THIS ONE NOW NA TO GET LIKE 4 NANNIES NAWA O YOU HAVE LIVED A LIFE OF LUXURY BEST YOU CAN DO IS AT LEAST LEARN HOW TO COOK NAA SO I GUESS YOU HAVE NEVER MADE FOOD FOR YOUR FATHER B4 AS TOKEN TO ALL THE GIFTS HE GIVES YOU YOUR OWN IS TO JUST CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH NO MAN WATS SUCH AS A WIFE NAA NO WONDER YOU ARE SINGLE
Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by shegz24(m): 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2021
Forget, even with all the money.
Biology is universal.

She might not make it obvious but she is thinking about it because a woman have a limited number of eggs and they reduce as she ages.

She also looks like the type that needs affection.

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...

See as she still relax and dey feel happy despite say she never marry....unto her papa get money....no marriage pressure...

Poverty nor good sha....if na sandra abi julliet for area na.....the kind pressure she go dey go through because of marriage .....probably Sandra or julliet never even reach 25 years.....
And this dj cuppy don almost reach 29 years o

Even see small Anita of 21 years way I dey manage take dey follow up for area....I shock when she dey tell me say her papa and family say make she bring husband
Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by caesymore(m): 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...

See as she still relax and dey feel happy despite say she never marry....unto her papa get money....no marriage pressure...

Poverty nor good sha....if na sandra abi julliet for area na.....the kind pressure she go dey go through because of marriage .....probably Sandra or julliet never even reach 25 years.....
And this dj cuppy don almost reach 29 years o

Even see small Anita of 21 years way I dey manage take dey follow up for area....I shock when she dey tell me say her papa and family say make she bring husband
Damnnn niggarrrr

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming With Jamil [PICS] / Tonto Dikeh's Look After Her Body Enhancement Surgery (Photos) / Jim Iyke Pictured Urinating By The Roadside On His Way To Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.