Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,636 members, 7,958,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:24 AM

DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun (48688 Views)

DJ Cuppy Video Calls Anthony Joshua After His Weekend Loss (Photo) / Uche Maduagwu Trolls Davido Over Wife’s Culinary Skills: “she Sabi Cook But You / Sunday Are carries Bella Shmurda, Challenged To Gbese By Zlatan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by opribo(m): 10:04am On Sep 28, 2021
I like her like that
Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by vinceyinnovation: 10:06am On Sep 28, 2021
Crunchyg2:

Thanks, but can one open video with this free basics?

No, just web surfing
Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by dreu2fine(m): 10:06am On Sep 28, 2021
Finestgal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSk3U6qf77Q

Dj Cuppy was challenged to cook a meal and she made cooking fun despite not knowing how to cook
She can:t even Bleep as well
Very lazy in bed

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CUVAGVzD3ah/?utm_medium=share_sheet
Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by dreu2fine(m): 10:07am On Sep 28, 2021
[quote author=Finestgal post=106237072]

Dj Cuppy was challenged to cook a meal and she made cooking fun despite not knowing how to cook
Very lazy in bed

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CUVAGVzD3ah/?utm_medium=share_sheet[/quote
Very lazy in bed]
Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by Crunchyg2: 10:08am On Sep 28, 2021
vinceyinnovation:

No, just web surfing
Ok, does it have usage limit or you can use it all day without it stopping ?
Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by tragergeorge(m): 10:10am On Sep 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...

See as she still relax and dey feel happy despite say she never marry....unto her papa get money....no marriage pressure...

Poverty nor good sha....if na sandra abi julliet for area na.....the kind pressure she go dey go through because of marriage .....probably Sandra or julliet never even reach 25 years.....
And this dj cuppy don almost reach 29 years o

Even see small Anita of 21 years way I dey manage take dey follow up for area....I shock when she dey tell me say her papa and family say make she bring husband
stop
Wetin con bring she never marry come here na
Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by SunshineHQ(m): 10:11am On Sep 28, 2021
SimplyFacts:

No, I'm just trying to imagine your current state.
im watching see season 1 episode 7, thats my current state. the only one crying here is u

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by emonis88: 10:13am On Sep 28, 2021
Seh she wan take style tell guys say she Sabi cook o! So u know , u can marry her.
Who says no pressure to marry for her? She dey take style find husband jare!
Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 28, 2021
SunshineHQ:
im watching see season 1 episode 7, thats my current state. the only one crying here is u

Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by Zainabthegirl1(f): 10:16am On Sep 28, 2021
How e take concern us
Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by Tomilola360: 10:21am On Sep 28, 2021
All these nairaland gehs like futureisfemale won't come and pick this one as role model now but if na to dey hate men, na there she go use as camp site
Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by NakwansaPolice: 10:26am On Sep 28, 2021
Hmmmmm so na Rashford dey bang this girl now
Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by vinceyinnovation: 10:33am On Sep 28, 2021
Crunchyg2:

Ok, does it have usage limit or you can use it all day without it stopping ?

The limit is usually 20mb for Facebook. But I haven't experienced a limit before.
Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by Elidrisy20: 10:35am On Sep 28, 2021
It looks delicious, we know you're better in front of DJ dick/ that Dog dick
Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by Crunchyg2: 10:37am On Sep 28, 2021
vinceyinnovation:

The limit is usually 20mb for Facebook. But I haven't experienced a limit before.
Ok, thanks
Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by SunshineHQ(m): 10:46am On Sep 28, 2021
SimplyFacts:
it is well
Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by emmykk(m): 10:49am On Sep 28, 2021
vinceyinnovation:
If not because of freebasics browsing...

I can never take a byte from my real data in this kind of food.

Poverty is bad
Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 28, 2021
Finestgal:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CUVAGVzD3ah/?utm_medium=share_sheet
this your PRO job to this lady hope she pays you very well because last i check she's unstable and selfish to death undecided undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by musty2245: 11:04am On Sep 28, 2021
Which one con be marcus rashford
Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by Bestkhakhra: 11:13am On Sep 28, 2021
Gujarati cuisine hits the top of every foodie’s listing when it comes to munching on a few snacks and pleasing your flavor buds. Revel in taste and convey satisfaction to your tummy with our wholesome and proper food bites. papdi gathiya online Rahe Gujarati Snacks serves the high-quality of both worlds - suitable health and brilliant flavor!
Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by cletz991(m): 11:20am On Sep 28, 2021
Why is nobody talking about the @Marcus Rashford
Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by Temptee101(m): 11:23am On Sep 28, 2021
Bigflamie:
Nice one from the Dj, but @op the pics are damn too many, i think few pics should've been enough.

Few pics you say? shocked It's even too much sef.

Half pic of her well-positioned and big perfectly rounded boobs for do.
Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by cooltola(m): 11:34am On Sep 28, 2021
A woman that cannot cook or do not want to learn is a liability, I don't care how much money she has. Eventually eating outside get tiring. A home cooked meal calm the nerve
Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by Cousin9999: 11:41am On Sep 28, 2021
If you're an adult and you don't know how to cook anything, you need to fix that. And every parent should be teaching kids to cook from when they're little. It's a life skill, not an option.
Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 28, 2021
heartbraker:
Dis girl na money miss road

And you be poverty miss road? grin.

So, her crime now is that she was born into a rich family? Na she decide which family to belong to?

You better put away your poverty mentality!

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by MyOleSolksjaer: 11:47am On Sep 28, 2021
Igbo man way of doings.

Anyway Lakers got a quality 3 & D wing player in Trevor Ariza. It's gonna be a fun season with Trevor Ariza starting at the 3.

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...

See as she still relax and dey feel happy despite say she never marry....unto her papa get money....no marriage pressure...

Poverty nor good sha....if na sandra abi julliet for area na.....the kind pressure she go dey go through because of marriage .....probably Sandra or julliet never even reach 25 years.....

Even see small Anita of 21 years way I dey manage take dey follow up for area....I shock when she dey tell me say her papa and family say make she bring husband

Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:47am On Sep 28, 2021
Bring back our AJ!
Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by Picker28: 11:49am On Sep 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...

You Don Chop too much ehh
Nwokem gbaa break kwanu
Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by haslaw(m): 11:55am On Sep 28, 2021
Is this not the same girl licking a dog?
Re: DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun by poiZon: 12:11pm On Sep 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...

U never ripe to be husband?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" / Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers / 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.