Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,744 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Fallen. Quick Sketch - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Fallen. Quick Sketch (620 Views)

Quick Sketch Of Mr. P By Charles Osaro / My Black Biro Quick Sketch...... / My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of Davido...o.b.o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fallen. Quick Sketch by Franzinni: 4:43am On Sep 28, 2021
Just doing a creative workout, the idea is my imagination of what it might look like coming across the hand of a fallen angel.

A bit dark, I know but that is the emotion I was trying to convey.

Anyway I amdrank back from the accidental ban one of the gods of nairaland sent me on. But no time to waste .... we move.

Please let me know what you think about it, does it read well?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do You Charge For Video Editing? / Do You Post Videos On Instagram / My Favourite Artistic Illustators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.