Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,185 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) (63898 Views)

Nigerian Nurses In The UK Embroiled In Qualification Scandal / List Of Nigerian Nurses Caught For Forging Educational Credentials In The US / Share Your Experience(s) With Nigerian Nurses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) by AlhajaChinyere: 10:18am On Sep 28, 2021
omoadeleye:
You lots of unpatriotic people should stop choking us with the menace of escaping the country for greener pastures.

It's now getting boring, if you decide to leave now, just fvcking leave.

I don't know why yall keep notifying us of leaving, so we that decided to stay and rough it in our country now, we should start bombing afghans because you left your home country to another country?

Or haven't been in various hospital (both govt and private) with the unruly behaviour of all these health practitioners, they always feel like a God.

If na una mama born you make you act the way you always act to patients here in Nigeria in abroad...

May the GOD I worship bless you abundantly!!

1 Like

Re: Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) by adonainana: 10:37am On Sep 28, 2021
buragidi:
Another error. People don't take education finance in UK because thier parent cannot afford to pay school fees. You have got a lot to learn from the way the UK system works.

Most people ( immigrant family ) living in the Uk cannot afford a £9 k per year tuition when thier r kids by can just by virtue of having ILR or a British passport apply for funding via a loan processed by Student finance England

Pls stop arguing with me
Most people living in the Uk can’t even leave the Uk for 3 months to go on vacation without being in serious financial trouble after coming back

And you are here telling me peoples kids don’t take STudent finance loans because thier parents can’t afford which other reason then
Re: Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) by BePrepared: 10:39am On Sep 28, 2021
martyns303:
Let them go…. They will soon find out it’s not all roses �. Not even America or Canada but UK! UK that will tax everything back, they will earn the money, and spend it all on tax, accommodation, transportation, electricity, heating and many many expenses and at the end of the month, they will be left with nothing.

Nigeria is not a rich country when compared to the west, in Nigeria how many people actually take their health seriously and go to the hospital or willing to pay good money for medical services. Medical services are ridiculously high in the west, that’s how they are able to generate revenue to be able to pay better. As a country, yes there’s corruption, but we are making do with the best we have.

And before anybody comes for me, I am also a professional, I have lived in the UK, SA, UAE and recently US. I still will rather work in Nigeria.

So they tax all these in the UK but in Nigeria Housing, electricity, transportation are ALL FREE
OK
Re: Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 28, 2021
adonainana:

But the guy that ran away from Nigeria 30 years can’t even afford to pay the same and has to apply for
Student finance England to help his kids pay

At least another parents are struggling to pay cos of naira tumbling

Some can’t even afford or even dare and they have been in the Uk for decades raising their kids there

Abeg who is meant to have the upper standing to pay

Come to ibeju and see local Nigerians buyingland and houses you will
Fear

Tell that to a Nigerian who ran from Nigeria 25 years ago land there is now 3 million naira per plot he will say he is not interested it get why now

You consultancy job pls
Stick to it and all the best, you can’t advice me on anything about hindsight

I repeat a lot are trapped in the Uk system and are only going a month on month basis
You are wasting your time. You don't live in Nigeria. You are comparing two extremes and. Ot the average. The percentage of those comfortable in Nigeria are very minute almost insignificant. How much is the percentage of those in UK doing poorly? You mean those who entered illegally or those who lost focus? Quit already. If you failed, others won't, there's much more information now adays
Re: Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) by adonainana: 10:44am On Sep 28, 2021
SIRTee15:

You just here talking theory.
I work in the system, I know how it works. There's agency, NHSP. Nurses can earn an avr 30 pounds/hour working for bank. besides they can choose to leave for us or canada after gaining confidence and skills.
dont come here spreading ignorance.

If u live in London and dont know any Nigerian architect or lawyer progressing in their careers, then we can conclude u have a deal with poverty. pls, dont infect others.
I live in sheffield and my circle of nigerian friends include doctors, lecturers, IT experts, nurses, project managers.
even the family who work as a carer and security guard has a hotel and 2 houses in nigeria.
u waste your resources living beyond your means in uk and u turn around to blame the system.
UK owe u nothing, if it didnt work for u, just go back home and see how easy it is to work legit and build house in lekki.
but dont come here and discourage nurses whose chance of a brighter life is better outside of nigeria.

Omo you have started to get pained and agitated and it’s not necessary

All I said was the Uk traps you to live paycheck to pay check on a mergre salary that you can’t live or barely survive on meanwhile this is worse or very similar to being hopeless in Nigeria

It’s an advice for those coming through

If you say you are making your money fine
No need to start crying on behalf of the truth on a public forum
Re: Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) by adonainana: 10:47am On Sep 28, 2021
anastasius:

You are wasting your time. You don't live in Nigeria. You are comparing two extremes and. Ot the average. The percentage of those comfortable in Nigeria are very minute almost insignificant. How much is the percentage of those in UK doing poorly? You mean those who entered illegally or those who lost focus? Quit already. If you failed, others won't, there's much more information now adays

If you say people have failed and we failed cos we lost focus no problem arguing with you

Use the information you have now adays to sort yourself out

No need arguing with you

Even people on £100k salary are getting just £5k as net take home income and these are big fat business executives and directors

But someone who came from no where on starting £20k per year has information the rest of the world doesn’t have

No point arguing with you bro
Re: Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) by DigitB: 10:56am On Sep 28, 2021
You're looking for woman that'll be feeding you.

quote author=mactoni91 post=106237551]Be like na Nurse man go settle down with come marry...

Nigeria is at the verge of an implosion.[/quote]
Re: Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) by Ykc2(m): 11:00am On Sep 28, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

Most Nigerians package themselves well abroad. But as soon as them enter Naija, they are back to their default setting
grin grin grin grin grin I swear if Obama is from one tribe in nigeria and he decides to relocate back to nigeria and he was giving one position by government, believe me tribalism ,nepotism bigotry in him will manifest grin grin naija one kind of evil place grin
Re: Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) by buragidi(m): 11:18am On Sep 28, 2021
Only God knows the kind of people you stay with in the UK. They must be illegal immigrants.

Do you know how many Tier 4 students that work to pay over 14k as tuition, while still paying their bills successfully and going on holidays. All these don't come easy. You work for it. It is easy when you have a spouse. In all, you will be fine.

You have got no clue about how UK works..
[

quote author=adonainana post=106244658]

Most people ( immigrant family ) living in the Uk cannot afford a £9 k per year tuition when thier r kids by can just by virtue of having ILR or a British passport apply for funding via a loan processed by Student finance England

Pls stop arguing with me
Most people living in the Uk can’t even leave the Uk for 3 months to go on vacation without being in serious financial trouble after coming back

And you are here telling me peoples kids don’t take STudent finance loans because thier parents can’t afford which other reason then

[/quote]
Re: Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) by Babaken(m): 11:30am On Sep 28, 2021
Escape from sobibor.
Re: Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) by adonainana: 11:53am On Sep 28, 2021
buragidi:
Only God knows the kind of people you stay with in the UK. They must be illegal immigrants.

Do you know how many Tier 4 students that work to pay over 14k as tuition, while still paying their bills successfully and going on holidays. All these don't come easy. You work for it. It is easy when you have a spouse. In all, you will be fine.

You have got no clue about how UK works..
[

quote author=adonainana post=106244658]

Pls stop arguing with me

Tier 4 students working hard to pay £14k a year tuition fee by working hard in a county where the median salary is £28,000 a year excluding taxation of 20 percent

Hmmmm something doesn’t hard up

Don’t go and hustle, be the recluse that thinks all is going well for him

Until one day you return to Nigeria or go there for vacation house you no get, tokunbo car you no get

Be relying on people-double taxing you to pay for roads and triple taxing you to pay for electricity and energy

Don’t go and hustle be waiting for your kids to grow up so they can be entitled to free education meanwhile private schools are there in the Uk they will never be able to attend

Don’t go and hustle just keep being in the system only when it stops raining that the umbrella owner would know say na and remember say na load he carry

Shalom
Re: Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) by litaninja(m): 11:58am On Sep 28, 2021
Its simple then, isn't it? Pack up your bags and move back to nigeria.

martyns303:
Let them go…. They will soon find out it’s not all roses �. Not even America or Canada but UK! UK that will tax everything back, they will earn the money, and spend it all on tax, accommodation, transportation, electricity, heating and many many expenses and at the end of the month, they will be left with nothing.

Nigeria is not a rich country when compared to the west, in Nigeria how many people actually take their health seriously and go to the hospital or willing to pay good money for medical services. Medical services are ridiculously high in the west, that’s how they are able to generate revenue to be able to pay better. As a country, yes there’s corruption, but we are making do with the best we have.

And before anybody comes for me, I am also a professional, I have lived in the UK, SA, UAE and recently US. I still will rather work in Nigeria.
Re: Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ykc2:
grin grin grin grin grin I swear if Obama is from one tribe in nigeria and he decides to relocate back to nigeria and he was giving one position by government, believe me tribalism ,nepotism bigotry in him will manifest grin grin naija one kind of evil place grin

grin grin grin
Re: Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) by mactoni91(m): 12:41pm On Sep 28, 2021
DigitB:
You're looking for woman that'll be feeding you.

quote author=mactoni91 post=106237551]Be like na Nurse man go settle down with come marry...

Nigeria is at the verge of an implosion.

Your mind is shallow...

Not everyone is Lazy.
Some of us with good intentions lacks the opportunity to leave this shit hole all because of our Useless leaders.

Nurses and Doctors seem to have less restrictions leaving this country.
Re: Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) by Litmus: 12:50pm On Sep 28, 2021
mybiz234:

Coming back to Nigeria shouldn't be difficult for you. So, why are you not back to Nigeria yet since Nigeria is better for you?

You deceptive hypocrite!

He has returned to Nigeria, he stated it already. By the way are you British?
Re: Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) by Litmus: 12:51pm On Sep 28, 2021
litaninja:
Its simple then, isn't it? Pack up your bags and move back to nigeria.

He has.
Re: Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) by mybiz234: 12:51pm On Sep 28, 2021
Litmus:

He has returned to Nigeria, he stated it already. By the way are you British?

British Ke? I want steal am?
Re: Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) by Litmus: 12:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
mybiz234:

British Ke? I want steal am?

You seem rather patriotic about the UK
Re: Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) by mybiz234: 12:54pm On Sep 28, 2021
Litmus:

You seem rather patriotic about the UK

I'm not.

I, however, know that a good job in the UK is more preferable to the jobs we do in Nigeria
Re: Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) by Litmus: 1:04pm On Sep 28, 2021
mybiz234:

I'm not.

I, however, know that a good job in the UK is more preferable to the jobs we do in Nigeria

You called him a "deceptive hypocrite!" isn’t that a little excessive just because he was defensive about his country Nigeria? It just seems you were very defensive about the UK, which seems odd now since you’re not even British.
Re: Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) by mybiz234: 1:20pm On Sep 28, 2021
Litmus:

You called him a "deceptive hypocrite!" isn’t that a little excessive just because he was defensive about his country Nigeria? It just seems you where very defensive about the UK, which seems odd now since you’re not even British.

He is not defending Nigeria. He is defending his pocket.
Re: Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) by ModelLook(m): 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2021
adonainana:

You talk some truth about salary band but not the truth about how the U.K. works

No matter what salary you are in the UK, it takes extraordinary grace to avoid living from paycheck to paycheck

Even if you are on £100,000 which central London and business directors are on

After tax £100,000 per year is just £5,000 a month

It takes years for anyone in the medical field to start with to get to this stage

The point he was making was it isn’t that green on the other end

Only those who have lived and worked in the Uk for many years can understand

You can get trapped in a very very expensive system with the £1500 the nurses will start earning per month. After tax rent and all you could be left with little as £200 a month

And they no born you well get a side hustle as a nurse in the Uk. And changing careers would be too difficult

Meanwhile people that saw you leave Nigeria 10 years ago think you are balling and you are making big money

And the financial stage you are at before you give birth in the Uk is more or less the same financial stage you will be by the time your U.K. kids grow to 18

Come to London and see poverty within Nigeria households

People that left Nigeria as professionals 30 or 40 years ago, only mortgage they have because of the reasons above.

The Uk is an extremely expensive country that can trap you and give you a pseudo success story where you actually think you are making or have made it

I think this is the point the guy you replied to was making

Honestly come and see some people
In the Uk who left Nigeria in the same happy state 30 years after

I was even shocked some can’t afford flight tickets back home

Even some don’t have time from work back home cos all jobs in the Uk give you a 28 days holiday in one year

So you have to use the 28 days carefully

And the longer they stay in the Uk the worse it becomes and the more the years roll back and this is why you now have some British Nigerians who really want to come back to nigeria that most haven’t been too because of their parents always see it as a different country

I hope you get my points sha , but congrats to anyone leaving . Life is full of chances

I don't think this is the best time to discourage anyone from leaving. Yes we know UK comes with it's own Challenges but is Nigeria any better in any way

Youths are unemployed.
Poverty is in the land
Hunger is in the land.
No jobs unless u have LONG leg to connect you to one big company.
People are living below 30K per month.
Others are barely surviving.
Those working in big companies will not even help you get a job.
Our Parents who suffered to their kids and are now meant to reap the fruits are sad on a daily.
Bandits, kidnappers, Boko Haram and Insecurity is ravaging the nation.
The leaders don't care about it's citizens.
Killings, shootings anywhere and anyhow
Corrupt Government
I can keep going on and on.

You talk about paying Tax, Rent and all in the UK and I laugh. Don't we pay Rent, Electric Bills, Tax, Transport Fare to work, Buy Food stuffs with our meagre salaries or we use our saliva to do all these.

Are Nigerians not living pay check to pay check.
How many people with Salary jobs have time for sure hustle as you say.

I guess you haven't lived in Nigeria that's why becos the things we pray about in the dead of the night, are things a good government should put in place for it's citizens.

And yes.. UK is just a stepping stone to other countries such as Canada, US and all. Noone says people can not still move.

I have a Bachelors degree. Are my using it, No. Why? The reason is not far fetched. We have become resilient Individuals in this country. We make something out if nothing and we can survive anywhere.

If I get the opportunity, I will also leave through study for my M.Sc but Nigeria has made it so difficult to get the funds to leave. Youths are just trying to hustle and be strong.

I encourage anyone with the desire to leave to do so as soon as possible if the opportunity arises.

My 2cents.

1 Like

Re: Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) by ednut1(m): 1:39pm On Sep 28, 2021
achmed1:

How you take know?
one of my friend went last year
Re: Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) by adonainana: 2:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
ModelLook:

I don't think this is the best time to discourage anyone from leaving. Yes we know UK comes with it's own Challenges but is Nigeria any better in any way

Youths are unemployed.
Poverty is in the land
Hunger is in the land.
No jobs unless u have LONG leg to connect you to one big company.
People are living below 30K per month.
Others are barely surviving.
Those working in big companies will not even help you get a job.
Our Parents who suffered to their kids and are now meant to reap the fruits are sad on a daily.
Bandits, kidnappers, Boko Haram and Insecurity is ravaging the nation.
The leaders don't care about it's citizens.
Killings, shootings anywhere and anyhow
Corrupt Government
I can keep going on and on.

You talk about paying Tax, Rent and all in the UK and I laugh. Don't we pay Rent, Electric Bills, Tax, Transport Fare to work, Buy Food stuffs with our meagre salaries or we use our saliva to do all these.

Are Nigerians not living pay check to pay check.
How many people with Salary jobs have time for sure hustle as you say.

I guess you haven't lived in Nigeria that's why becos the things we pray about in the dead of the night, are things a good government should put in place for it's citizens.

And yes.. UK is just a stepping stone to other countries such as Canada, US and all. Noone says people can not still move.

I have a Bachelors degree. Are my using it, No. Why? The reason is not far fetched. We have become resilient Individuals in this country. We make something out if nothing and we can survive anywhere.

If I get the opportunity, I will also leave through study for my M.Sc but Nigeria has made it so difficult to get the funds to leave. Youths are just trying to hustle and be strong.

I encourage anyone with the desire to leave to do so as soon as possible if the opportunity arises.

My 2cents.

No one was discouraging anyone to leave why would anyone see the opportunity to leave Nigeria and not leave

The argument was it’s not so green on the other side

But I will still encourage anyone who has the opportunity to leave

We were only discussing what happens after you left and what has happened to those who left 30 years ago

The system in the UK is that rigid that it’s almost exact same almost 20 years from now. It’s that strict
Re: Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) by Calitoscassius(m): 2:03pm On Sep 28, 2021
KosiGee:

What you see sir is the result of decades of hard work and investment.

It didn’t start today and it didn’t start in the last 20 years either. Indians for example have lived in the Uk for more than 100years, most of them settled in the Uk as well when Idi Amin chased them out of Uganda. These people have lived in the Uk for years…lots of them have ‘married’ their relatives to have them join them in the Uk.

They have operated shops, restaurants, fill their people ( illegal immigrants) there for decades….assisted these group of people through their ‘smart’ solicitors. Some learnt plumbing, roofing, joinery, apprentice in electricity and wiring….some jobs that our people rarely go into, cab driving. A group of people will buy a house at auction, make it over using their own people to reduce cost, buy a lot more and do same, open up local shops and force the white British corner shop owner to move and relocate. They have been collectively chipping at the system and ruthlessly taking opportunities.
I think our people have been too individualistic.

Our orientation is different. I don’t think we have employed the same method.
Absolutely correct!

We are also untrustworthy, you would also find that black people wouldn't buy from a black person's shop they 'd rather buy from pakis and Indians.
Re: Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) by frog12: 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2021
time to THROW dis traitors into CROCODILE pits!
Re: Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) by BigDawsNet: 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2021
anastasius:

You don't jump from 1 to 10. You go through the steps else you fall terribly

I don't get it

What steps

If you have the qualifications and skills with good finances...I will suggest you jump right at the US / Canada offer...

We have got couple of Nigerians doc here that has never been to EU
Re: Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) by IamE: 2:38pm On Sep 28, 2021
Its fine if you have a good life in Nigeriia. Doesn't mean others are bandwagons.

jaxxy:

I don’t follow bandwagons. Bt it’s fine for those who want to.
Re: Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) by madjune(m): 2:41pm On Sep 28, 2021
martyns303:

Don't be a hypocrite. US is far better than UK in tax matters.
UK will bleed you dry but in US, you can save a whole lot and you will enjoy the amenities in which your tax is plugged into.
Who enjoys a free tax place like Nigeria? You have your money which isn't constant but can't enjoy regular light, regular income, good roads, you suffer noise, polluted environment, insecurity, higher mortality rate, no insurance etc.
I could go on and on.
I really doubt if you've lived in the US.
No sane person, after being here will ever chose Nigeria over it.

1 Like

Re: Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) by zanshi: 3:01pm On Sep 28, 2021
adonainana:

Brother lived in Hackney Central through my yutes would easily tell you which buses and trains go in and out of hackney with my eyes closed

How pakis and Chinese people do it is another discussion for another day , most happen to go into food business or simply retail business to augment thier income and sometimes cos they are not as proud as Nigerians are silently richer in private

Bro to pay bills and just die isn’t one of it Mr Bro

It can be about money

How do you explain working for 30 years in the Uk and still waiting for HMRc to feed you when you retire with pension credit or State pension

During the lockdown's was watching videos on YouTube about folks who owe money to debt collectors and them getting harrsassed with court papers and often times getting locked out of their houses. And sometimes these are proffesionals and business owners and this cuts across all races. You could get them come to your house and they ask you to pay 5k pounds which is a fraction of your debt or you get your car repossed and you literally have people tell the officers that i dont have up to that some of them in tears.

You haven't even covered folks on Universal credit, some of them not disabled but the odds are staked against them "life".

Europe needs to get back and start manufacturing and devalue that their overpriced Pounds sterling. Take a look at what is happening in Italy, Greece, Romania and the rest... A lot of their yoots are leaving in drooves because they system is failing them.

I love the fact that you are painting a very lucid reality to the youths about to sojourn to the abroad so they can have a worse case scenario on what to expect from there. The key to it is having a plan, a side hustle and cutting cost. You cant give your productive life to the system and looking back can't have anything to show for it.

1 Like

Re: Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) by zanshi: 3:09pm On Sep 28, 2021
buragidi:
You are too funny bro. What is the percentage of Nigerians that pay 40k for tuition abroad.

You see I work in the University here in the UK and I run an educationalconsultancy firm with clients in Nigeria. I know how the majority of parents who decide to train their children in the UK struggleto pay their tuition. Some of these children have to start working (even some work more than the 20 hours
tier 4 limit) to earn their livingin the UK.

You may call it theory, but it is not. I studied and work here in the UK sir. So whateverI tell you is with a benefit of hindsight.

I am sure those yiu said are trapped in the system arw either those who lost focused and got carried away on the UK or lived illegally here. There is no way you would have a right standing in the system and you would go through the scenaro you just painted.

quote author=adonainana post=106242032]

So when your kids become citizen and apply for free tuition

And you see the kids of your mates that you left in nigeria 30 years ago paying £40,000 a year for the same tuition your own kids are applying for free

And this people are paying in naira ooo what would be your reaction

Tbh just pray to your God bro because all this stats you are saying is easy in theory

Come to London and see very very poor Nigerian households maybe if they were moving as lawyers architects I won’t say much

But nurses for U.K. omo na war ooo

Even people on £35 k a year Dey fight the Uk system for success

You are busy using stats to defeat a system you can’t escape

Nawa
Re: Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) by adonainana: 3:10pm On Sep 28, 2021
zanshi:

During the lockdown's was watching videos on YouTube about folks who owe money to debt collectors and them getting harrsassed with court papers and often times getting locked out of their houses. And sometimes these are proffesionals and business owners and this cuts across all races. You could get them come to your house and they ask you to pay 5k pounds which is a fraction of your debt or you get your car repossed and you literally have people tell the officers that i dont have up to that some of them in tears.

You haven't even covered folks on Universal credit, some of them not disabled but the odds are staked against them "life".

Europe needs to get back and start manufacturing and devalue that their overpriced Pounds sterling. Take a look at what is happening in Italy, Greece, Romania and the rest... A lot of their yoots are leaving in drooves because they system is failing them.

I love the fact that you are painting a very lucid reality to the youths about to sojourn to the abroad so they can have a worse case scenario on what to expect from there. The key to it is having a plan, a side hustle and cutting cost. You cant give your productive life to the system and looking back can't have anything to show for it.

Fam you could have a million pounds in your account in the Uk and one wrong step, misfortune, court order or something very small could bankrupt you

One must be very careful living and working in the UK, from day one you are stacked up against the system you must have a plan a side hustle and pretend that you are stupid or don’t know bow to the system financially wise

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ways To Prevent HIV Without Condom / 14 Body Parts You Often Damage But Ignore By First Doctor (Photo) / Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.