Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' (40651 Views)

Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" / I Want To Cuddle - Tonto Dikeh Says While Battling With Celibacy / Bobrisky Apologises To MC Galaxy: "He Gave Me Money Tonight, Knows I’m A Girl" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by avrilwisedata: 9:42am On Sep 28, 2021
N

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by DSoj(m): 9:42am On Sep 28, 2021
He she is stupiid.. U wanna apologize to someone but u are still arrogant to say "U humiliated" her., instead of just saying you were stupiid. Ode
Did she tell u she felt humiliated? FooooL
Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by Mightyjp(m): 9:50am On Sep 28, 2021
You forget to add Chelsea fans.
chelsea kill you there
Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 28, 2021
Next time, leave Mr Okpokoroko to fight his lost battle himself.

Who keeps recorded videos of married and single females that converses with him in his house?

Useless okpokogiri Okpokoroko f@ggot.
Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by onunwa21(m): 9:54am On Sep 28, 2021
Anyway, to apologise no easy!!!
How wish our politicians will one day tell us
That they re sorry....
Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by Octopusssy(f): 9:57am On Sep 28, 2021
Gistlover has dealt with this one and humbled him.
Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by JIkaba(m): 10:03am On Sep 28, 2021
FG nko?
Antoeni:
4 set of people that hardly take advise in this life
1)A man with money
2)A woman in love
3) Bobrisky and Tonto
Na only heart break go fit reset their brains I swear

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by Bigchristo: 10:09am On Sep 28, 2021
nifemi25:

Shey you want to see crazy? Ofe re werey grin grin cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by drealcivilceno(m): 10:10am On Sep 28, 2021
nifemi25:

Arsenal Fans... not chelsea ooh!
Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by dennisedache: 10:11am On Sep 28, 2021
Is like this guy don brok agen undecided
Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 28, 2021
All this Mumu yeyebrity with their bad Grammar. No be must to write English o
Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by mozona(m): 10:20am On Sep 28, 2021
Bobrisky source of money don dey finish.
Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by Mvena(f): 10:27am On Sep 28, 2021
Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by bayelsaowei(m): 10:31am On Sep 28, 2021
Antoeni:
4 set of people that hardly take advise in this life
1)A man with money
2)A woman in love
3) Bobrisky and Tonto
Na only heart break go fit reset their brains I swear
cheesy grin
Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by tritt(m): 10:36am On Sep 28, 2021
so wetin come concern chelsea inside Tonto and he/she matter now?

nifemi25:

Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by descarado: 10:39am On Sep 28, 2021
Wonder how this guy has fans.
Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by thinkmoney(m): 10:40am On Sep 28, 2021
nifemi25:

Are u ok at all? Talking about the most emotionally balanced people on earth?. What are u going to say about arsenal then
Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by StUriah(m): 10:44am On Sep 28, 2021
BKayy:
Conji don hold am

He wan chop her honey pot again knowing that Tonto is very vulnerable at this point. Abeg, who no go wan take advantage of his customer. Okafor's law is a natural law for real.

Conji na bastard
Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by SweetiliciousD: 10:44am On Sep 28, 2021
Antoeni:
Tonto should forget her. For writing this early, this apology Seems sincere. Even though its Dangerous & Risky to Trust a Yoruba Man.

Mr Bobrisky, Now ask God for forgiveness and promise Him to go back to being the man He created you.

Those westerners, hmmmm trust!

Greet oga FfffK

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by pacespot(m): 10:48am On Sep 28, 2021
This fair-weather boy or girl again, tomorrow s/he can change tune and start cursing this woman. Bobrisky is just like a typical Nigerian, never to be trusted and listened to.
Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by RPG2020(m): 11:26am On Sep 28, 2021
Everywhere don Red �
You don't minit

Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by Corporate2020: 11:28am On Sep 28, 2021
Antoeni:
Tonto should forgive her. For writing this early apology, She Seems sincere. Even though its Dangerous & Risky to Trust a Yoruba Man.

Mr Bobrisky, Now ask God for forgiveness and promise Him to go back to being the man He created you.

Isn't it stupid to trust goats and monkeys in human skin like you?

WHy are you disgracing your generation on the cybersapce?
Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by kelvinjay90(m): 11:41am On Sep 28, 2021
nifemi25:

Na the true talk be that.. those Chelsea fans are very adamant
Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by AuroraB(f): 11:43am On Sep 28, 2021
peacettw:
You wish you humiliated her.
Truly empty vessels make the most noise.
Any right thinking human should know he's afraid of loosing his influencing deals because, he's overtime, shown he's uncouth in all forms. Reason for this apology. He's demon in human body.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by Bunmhi(f): 11:52am On Sep 28, 2021
You and Tonto dey craze
Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by Sleekfingers: 11:53am On Sep 28, 2021
Antoeni:
Tonto should forgive her. For writing this early apology, She Seems sincere. Even though its Dangerous & Risky to Trust a Yoruba Man.

Wetin concern tribe now? I wonder the kinda brain some nigerians dey carry inside their cracked skulls.......
Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by Coded081(m): 11:59am On Sep 28, 2021
[quote author=nifemi25 post=106238262]

You forget to add Chelsea fans

Guy I go report u 2 buhari 4 dis
Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by Dybala11(m): 12:01pm On Sep 28, 2021
realtestament:
Regardless this is pure selflessness....

I'll call bobrisky bro for the 1st time in my life.
Nice one bro grin grin
It's a transgendered, why will you call a "transgendered" bro. Don't be alarmed that I used 'it' for Bob, I'm equally confused about his gender as he has confused me with his confusion. grin
Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by stabilizer: 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2021
Na tonto dey behind the rumor of Mompha and Bob. This is one of the condition given to her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20 Most Followed Nigerian Celebrities On Instagram (2017) - 9jaflaver / Ntobeko Linda To Take Zodwa Wabantu Surname After They Marry / Franca Brown's Househelp Burns Her House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.