Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' (40672 Views)

Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" / I Want To Cuddle - Tonto Dikeh Says While Battling With Celibacy / Bobrisky Apologises To MC Galaxy: "He Gave Me Money Tonight, Knows I’m A Girl" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by Dybala11(m): 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2021
wunmi590:

Werey, he knows tonto is now husband/boyfriendless so he wants to assume the duty of boyfriend in tonto life....

Bob wants to enter her goal post again. Shameless shediots. grin
Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by wunmi590(m): 12:11pm On Sep 28, 2021
Dybala11:

Bob wants to enter her goal post again. Shameless shediots. grin

Baba, you understand the drill cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by Bansi: 12:18pm On Sep 28, 2021
Antoeni:
4 set of people that hardly take advise in this life
1)A man with money
2)A woman in love
3) Bobrisky and Tonto
Na only heart break go fit reset their brains I swear

You said 4 , where the remaining 1
Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by peacettw: 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2021
AuroraB:
Any right thinking human should know he's afraid of loosing his influencing deals because, he's overtime, shown he's uncouth in all forms. Reason for this apology. He's demon in human body.

He is very uncultured which is sad because there are others like him who look up to him. One may wrongly assume that they all behave a certain way which isn't quite the case. I wish he will learn to comport himself better for other's sakes
Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by charleoj(m): 1:08pm On Sep 28, 2021
Hormonal Imbalance dey worry bobrisky. I think it's that time month wey dey worry am. Stay a man he no gree.
Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by Zainabthegirl1(f): 1:34pm On Sep 28, 2021
Smart move
Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by Salowise: 2:31pm On Sep 28, 2021
All thanks to this man

Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by ajebuter(f): 2:32pm On Sep 28, 2021
realtestament:
Regardless this is pure selflessness....

I'll call bobrisky bro for the 1st time in my life.
Nice one bro grin grin

He apologised because he was dragged by Gist Lover Blog who released Bob's phone number online and shim began to receive soooooo much insults, curses and text messages online.. Gist Lover is a supporter of Tonto and Bob trolled Tonto during her trying period with that Prince.

On the order of Gist Lover Blog, all crazy followers of Gist Blogger ( The blog is called Vawulence Headquater) started adding Bobrisky to crazy whatsapp groups and even one person used Bob's name to borrow money from bank.. grin grin grin grin

It was reported that his phone did not stop rigging for 3 days now , from people calling to insult and curse him grin grin grin grin grin

Then it stopped , I think when Gistlover told her followers to stop hence this apology..( People crase for this country I swear)

The whole show started on Instagram since the beginning of September and it's tagged September to remember

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by Beey(f): 2:36pm On Sep 28, 2021
Antoeni:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUV8s37oiktQbmnvCH49DuFXQZF9DmEtkFcNsk0/?utm_medium=copy_link
The only reason Bob id acting apologetic is coz some people had some dirt on him & they decided to clap back at him on behalf of Tonto . So much was said & I guess to avoid more exposure, he decided to play sorry.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by Oyewole1998: 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2021
Mad people everywhere. Mr or Miss Risky, your brain is gradually being reset. Thank God for you..
Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by victons(m): 5:12pm On Sep 28, 2021
Antoeni:
4 set of people that hardly take advise in this life
1)A man with money
2)A woman in love
3) Bobrisky and Tonto
Na only heart break go fit reset their brains I swear
Who go break bobrisky heart? Man or woman??

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by Kexman99: 5:14pm On Sep 28, 2021
Their father

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Fela Kuti And Femi Falana, His Personal Lawyer (Throwback) / Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. / Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.