Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Way Your Options. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Way Your Options. (2372 Views)

Having Money Without Travel Options Is Pointless. / Want To Japa From Nigeria? Here Are Seven Relocation Options To Consider / Ibom Air Studies International Route Options With Ibom Air Bombardier CRJ900 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Way Your Options. by viktohmarkz(m): 9:12am On Oct 01, 2021
Thanks Op for the elightenment,

But, how can one get possibly a job with a skill before going through, can one go on invite from a resident/citizen of the foreign country?

Because truth be said, Najia don tire folks here

Just yesterday we read here that our data is amongst the slowest yet most expensive too

Lemme not talk about what we folks in Port harcourt are breathing in on a daily SOOTH

THE list goes on and on

Man just need a way out first,

When i was a kid, i wanted to be a doctor or something good, right now i just wanna be a Nigerian from outside Nigeria

*i don tire

1 Like

Re: Way Your Options. by Limassol(m): 1:13pm On Oct 01, 2021
viktohmarkz:
Thanks Op for the elightenment,

But, how can one get possibly a job with a skill before going through, can one go on invite from a resident/citizen of the foreign country?

Because truth be said, Najia don tire folks here

Just yesterday we read here that our data is amongst the slowest yet most expensive too

Lemme not talk about what we folks in Port harcourt are breathing in on a daily SOOTH

THE list goes on and on

Man just need a way out first,

When i was a kid, i wanted to be a doctor or something good, right now i just wanna be a Nigerian from outside Nigeria

*i don tire
You are not alone...

1 Like

Re: Way Your Options. by Cousin9999: 1:53pm On Oct 01, 2021
Limassol:
You are not alone...

Sorry, but I have to do it...

[img]https://c./ZUAlcqedsvgAAAAC/you-are-not-alone-michael-jackson.gif[/img]

♫ Though we're far apaaaart
You're always in my heaaaart ♫

That's a good song IDC IDC.
Re: Way Your Options. by Fidelismaria: 2:57pm On Oct 01, 2021
Vietnaminfo:

There is no financial helper in abroad. Everyone is on your own.

This statement above as become anthem for y'all that are abroad.

I still don't understand why you Nigerians in diaspora say it all the time, we that live in Nigeria are on our own too, no financial helper here too.
Re: Way Your Options. by Vietnaminfo(m): 4:52pm On Oct 01, 2021
Fidelismaria:

This statement above as become anthem for y'all that are abroad.

I still don't understand why you Nigerians in diaspora say it all the time, we that live in Nigeria are on our own too, no financial helper here too.

Goodluck then. A wise person will seek for more wisdom and knowledge than putting up an argument to appear reasonable.
Re: Way Your Options. by Vietnaminfo(m): 4:54pm On Oct 01, 2021
Differentiate:

In as much as I view your write up as discouragement
I also pick up sense in it too..Its not easy anywhere.some folks here in naija are living far better than those in Austria.
The best thing to do when immigrating to another country is to prepare and go on the right visa.

You just gave the summary of my write up. Why the attack on your first comment since you understand to this extent.
Re: Way Your Options. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 01, 2021
Vietnaminfo:

You just gave the summary of my write up. Why the attack on your first comment since you understand to this extent.
I didn't attack you bro you mistake me for someone else. Kindly check the moniker again..

1 Like

Re: Way Your Options. by Vietnaminfo(m): 9:07pm On Oct 01, 2021
Differentiate:

I didn't attack you bro you mistake me for someone else. Kindly check the moniker again..

My appolgy �..
Re: Way Your Options. by Andercruz: 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2021
Vietnaminfo:

tanviet805@gmail.com

Thank you. I'm grateful.
I have sent you a mail, sir.

1 Like

Re: Way Your Options. by Andercruz: 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2021
Vietnaminfo:

tanviet805@gmail.com

Thank you. I'm grateful.
You can ur mail, sir.
I've reached out through the email address.

Bless you!!

1 Like

Re: Way Your Options. by Hadampson(m): 5:38pm On Oct 06, 2021
Vietnaminfo:
I am writing to advise our brothers in Nigeria, who will like to come abroad. Please, ignore my grammatical or typographical mistakes and pick out the admonitions i am going to give. One thing you need to ask yourself is, what is my purpose of travelling abroad? What are my long and short term goals. What skills do I have to offer. Am I financially viable? Don't run from flying pan to fire. Don't listen to the advise from your agent. Make your candid researches on the country you wish to travel to. Don't travel because of what you see guys displaying on Facebook. Most of those guys will only wear nice cloths and snap in a good car or in a good setting just to lure you to send money to do visa for you. If you see what sime Nigerians are passing through to survive because they where deceived by their agents, you will know that Nigeria is paradise. If you decide to travel after asking yourself an obvious questions, make sure you come through study or direct employment. Dont be deceived to come on Visiting or bussiness visas, you will regret it. You can't work with Visiting visa. The chances of integrating into the system is limited. Don't get loan thinking you will pay immediately you reach your destination. These advise is what agent can't tell you because they need your money. Have you ask yourself, if abroad is good as those agents paint them, why are they in Nigeria and never want to travel. There are so many people in Nigeria that are richer than many guys in abroad. There are guys sleeping in a garden, many are sleeping in a train station, many are living with a woman old enough to be their grand mother, many are passing out time in a bar or club. So many can't afford a meal let alone a square meal. All that glitters are not gold. Rents in abroad is monthly and not yearly. The amount to pay yout monthly rent is enough to pay for one year rent in Nigeria. Remember that if you will get a job as a student, you are only permited to work 20 hours a week which is just to pay for your rent, medical insurance, feed and maybe buy grocery. Remember you will stay 3 to 6 months before you can get a job depending on grace that follows you. There is no financial helper in abroad. Everyone is on your own. The earlier you know the truth the better you make an informed decision. I never said that coming abroad is bad but make a concrete plans towards that and don't come with the mindset that there are jobs and money everywhere. There are our brothers and sisters that are doing well in Medical and IT sections. Dont be deceived that lots of white women like black men. Don't be deceived that you will get who to marry immediately you come. Most of the women that like black men are old enough to be your mother. The reason for this write up is just to advice us, so you can make a good research before you live a paradise and come to hell fire. I wish you goodluck in whatever decisions you come up with.

If Nigeria is a paradise, then I'd gladly choose hell grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport Abroad Solution / 10 Most Hospitable African Cities To Visit (Pictures) / Questions About Us Visa Lottery (dv Visa )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.