Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

No be to shout VAT! VAT!! Will your state survive VAT? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No be to shout VAT! VAT!! Will your state survive VAT? (2460 Views)

If Nigeria Breaks, Can Your State Survive Without Monthly Allocation From Abuja? / Alakija: Raising VAT Will Hurt Entrepreneurs / 7.2% VAT Will Dampen Nigerians’ Purchasing Power, Say Financial Experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No be to shout VAT! VAT!! Will your state survive VAT? by Brimstone77: 12:42pm On Sep 28, 2021
richmond500:
that is why u have to change it to something u use.

U are daft, ur question is extremely ridiculous, its like asking "since u don't eat raw cassava, why do u harvest it?"

U may have the cassava but until u process it, its edible value is useless to u, that's what dollar is, u may have dollar but u can't go to the market and buy a rubber of garri and give them two dollar to give u change.

I know u understand what I am saying, but just like every other ipob, u choose to behave like fakeunity
your example should be you claim you don't eat cassava but you eat garri, because you have processed it...

Are you actually typing all this with your brain intact??
Re: No be to shout VAT! VAT!! Will your state survive VAT? by richmond500: 12:49pm On Sep 28, 2021
Brimstone77:
your example should be you claim you don't eat cassava but you eat garri, because you have processed it...

Are you actually typing all this with your brain intact??
did u see the part where I wrote edible value of cassava except u process it? is garri the only finished product from a processed cassava? Do u even understand the meaning of edible and processing?

Sense u don't have, even nonsense u still don't have

1 Like

Re: No be to shout VAT! VAT!! Will your state survive VAT? by Sammy07: 1:00pm On Sep 28, 2021
richmond500:
Will your state survive if every states collects VAT because there will be different VAT for different states assuming each States collects its own VAT

States like IMO, Kebbi, Zamfara, Osun will need to have 1000% increase to break-even, meaning despite this, they won't still make profile from tax, while the most viable state like Bayelsa will have at least 200% increase to break-even, it is not rocket science to know that at least 30 states will go bankrupt.

States like Lagos, Rivers and Oyo will have people coming into the states daily in numbers due to massive inflation in their respective states which will lead to overpopulation in Rivers and Lagos(already overpopulated), only 3 States will keep progressing geometrically while the rest states will have a massive decline in commerce and trade.

Me, I no go like Almajiri and Ipob in Rivers state o, we never deal with cultism problem finish

Ondo my State, Yes.

Ondo will survive
Re: No be to shout VAT! VAT!! Will your state survive VAT? by Kyase(m): 1:12pm On Sep 28, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Why do you think it won't happen?
The FG won’t allow it
In fact some governors are sabotaging it, even those in the southern part
Re: No be to shout VAT! VAT!! Will your state survive VAT? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 28, 2021
Kyase:

The FG won’t allow it
In fact some governors are sabotaging it, even those in the southern part
This matter is in the court.

Let's wait for the judgement of the appeal court.
Re: No be to shout VAT! VAT!! Will your state survive VAT? by FakeUnity: 2:46pm On Sep 28, 2021
richmond500:
that is why u have to change it to something u use.

U are daft, ur question is extremely ridiculous, its like asking "since u don't eat raw cassava, why do u harvest it?"

U may have the cassava but until u process it, its edible value is useless to u, that's what dollar is, u may have dollar but u can't go to the market and buy a rubber of garri and give them two dollar to give u change.

I know u understand what I am saying, but just like every other ipob, u choose to behave like fakeunity

The C-U-N-T strand in your DNA is what congenitally codes for the inherent stupidity and nincompoopery running through your family genetic tree.

You were in trouble even before you were born. E yaa! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Nnamdi Kanu's American Lawyer Said About Nigeria / Tinubu 72 Years Old Daughter Lead Lagos Women In APC Rally. Photos. / Just In: Tinubu Is Blackmailing CBN, Buhari, Yoruba Christians, Ibos, INEC,Arise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.