Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Anambra Guber: “I Shall Turn Anambra West Into Victoria Island Of Anambra State… - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Guber: “I Shall Turn Anambra West Into Victoria Island Of Anambra State… (580 Views)

Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West / Enugu Guber: I Won’t Be A Cog In The Wheel Of State’s Progress, Says Ayogu Eze / Imo Guber: I Will Not Step Down For Anyone- Nwulu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Guber: “I Shall Turn Anambra West Into Victoria Island Of Anambra State… by ipobvsdss: 8:36am On Sep 28, 2021
Anambra Guber: “I Shall Turn Anambra West Into Victoria Island of Anambra state…Tourist Destination”-ZLP Guber Candidate, Dr. Obiora Okonkwo, Declares.

The incoming Governor of Anambra state/Guber Candidate of Zenith Labour Party (ZLP), and President of Nigeria-Russia Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Dr. Obiora Okonkwo has expressed concern on the neglected Anambra West LGA of the state and declared workable plans to turn the LGA into Victoria Island of Anambra State, and a tourist destination, when he assumes office as the next Governor of the state.

Dr. Okonkwo also promised to reshape the riverine community and turn every disadvantage condition in Anambra west into something positive as seen in today’s lekki which was Maroko, one of the worst slum in the world before. Nobody will believe that the Lekki in Lagos state today was Maroko before because of the level of investment in the area.

The ZLP Guber Candidate has developed plans as seen in his ten point agenda, which is a programme to revive the economy of Anambra state, provide basic health care, industrialization, commerce, youth and human capital developments.

Anambra West LGA of the state, like other LGAs in Anambra state has been totally neglected by successive government of the All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA), but the incoming government of ZLP will make life better for the people of that LGA and indeed the entire people of the state.

According to Dr. Okonkwo, with a right policy and workable government plans, private sectors will be invited to invest in the development of the state, if ZLP is elected into office on November 6, 2021.

In the meantime, the Pro Value Humanity Foundation, one of Dr. Obiora Okonkwo’s charity organization is already in touch with most of those neglected communities in Anambra state, providing health care, food and other social amenities to ameliorate the sufferings of the people.

The people of Anambra state should therefore take a stand, queue behind the ZLP Governorship Candidate, Dr. Obiora Okonkwo and his Deputy, Dame Barr Jessie Balonwu, in order for the people to enjoy better life, health care, economic boost, etc.

Ndi-Anambra, don’t waste your votes on political parties that are still battling in several courts in the country on issues of Candidacy. ZLP is the only party in the state with workable plans to make the difference in Anambra state.

Vote for the last party on the ballot paper.

Join the winning team!

Vote for Progress!

Vote Zenith Labour Party (ZLP)!

Vote Dr Obiora Okonkwo and Dame Barr Jessie Balonwu as Governor and Deputy Governor of Anambra state respectively.

Maka Ilu Olu Oma!

Re: Anambra Guber: “I Shall Turn Anambra West Into Victoria Island Of Anambra State… by ifytrik(m): 8:42am On Sep 28, 2021
Naso we de hear

Re: Anambra Guber: “I Shall Turn Anambra West Into Victoria Island Of Anambra State… by fernandoc(m): 8:42am On Sep 28, 2021
Normal format
Re: Anambra Guber: “I Shall Turn Anambra West Into Victoria Island Of Anambra State… by muykem: 8:43am On Sep 28, 2021
Politician can't change though I want to join politics soon. My promise to people will be, I will do everything humanly possible to improve welfare and conditions of people. I will not commit myself to any specific promise. I am not a shameless person.
Re: Anambra Guber: “I Shall Turn Anambra West Into Victoria Island Of Anambra State… by Jerryherd: 9:05am On Sep 28, 2021
cool

They always love to follow Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Governance template but won't give credit

Re: Anambra Guber: “I Shall Turn Anambra West Into Victoria Island Of Anambra State… by SmartPolician: 9:55am On Sep 28, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

They always love to follow Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Governance template but won't give credit

Huncle, our colonial masters planned Victoria Island before Nigeria even got independence. What Tinubu and his predecessors did was to continue with the existing plan. This happened when Lagos State was Nigeria's capital.

The plan started in 1948 when the Oniru family was paid 400k pounds and the then government relocated the residents to Maroko. Old men who live on the island now will gist you about everywhere in Lagos and how they acquired lands here. So, be calming down.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria@61: Tension In Anambra, Abia, Ebonyi Over Ipob’s Vow To Shut Down Southe / Inflation In Nigeria And Our Near Constant Negative Words Over Nigeria / If Nigerians Had Allowed Jonathan Totally Remove Subsidy Back Then

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.