Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Please. I Need Your Advice!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please. I Need Your Advice!!! (1195 Views)

I Want Your Advice On Travelling To Kuwait To Work / Am Relocating To Lagos Immediately After Corona, Pls I Need Your Advice / Please I Need Your Advice On My US Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please. I Need Your Advice!!! by megatran(m): 10:39am On Sep 28, 2021
I will keep this short and straight forward. I want to travel out and I need directions.

A little back story. I figured this will help tailor the responses and answers I get to my questions.

I am in my early thirties, single and have bagged a Bachelor of Pharmacy degree. I was supposed to go for Nysc 2020 but jamb regularisation has been unfruitful. I am aware that I need the Nysc certificate for work or pharmacy setup in Nigeria so I am considering moving out for work or MSc in IT.

These are my questions.
1. What are the most affordable country options available for me?

2. Considering my age, what are the best visa options or advice that would work best for me.

3. Are there any skilled workers programs for pharmacists that could ease relocation?

4. How long does it takes for universities to send transcripts to universities abroad?

5. Are there any pharmacists from Nigeria that have branched out into ICT or merged both professions seamlessly?

6. How much should I be looking at spending in average at relocating to any of the affordable countries given in question 1.

This may look all "interview-ish". I just figured I made it easier to get comments. I would appreciate sincere comments as they come.
Re: Please. I Need Your Advice!!! by Seniorwriter(m): 10:45am On Sep 28, 2021
megatran:
I will keep this short and straight forward. I want to travel out and I need directions.

A little back story. I figured this will help tailor the responses and answers I get to my questions.

I am in my early thirties, single and have bagged a Bachelor of Pharmacy degree. I was supposed to go for Nysc 2020 but jamb regularisation has been unfruitful. I am aware that I need the Nysc certificate for work or pharmacy setup in Nigeria so I am considering moving out for work or MSc in IT.

These are my questions.

2. Considering my age, what are the best visa options or advice that would work best for me.

3. Are there any skilled workers programs for pharmacists that could ease relocation?

4. How long does it takes for universities to send transcripts to universities abroad?

5. Are there any pharmacists from Nigeria that have branched out into ICT or merged both professions seamlessly?

6. How much should I be looking at spending in average at relocating to any of the affordable countries given in question 1.

This may look all "interview-ish". I just figured I made it easier to get comments. I would appreciate sincere comments as they come.

Are you currently earning from your profession?
Are you a member of any online pharmacy group?

As per traveling ill suggest you go to any Scandinavian Country....Norway precisely.
megatran:

I am currently out of work right now and yes I am a member of a Whatsapp group. Basically a group that I belonged to when I was working as a pharmacist.

Norway looks nice. How much is the total expense to undergo such?
Thanks for your input.
How can you be out of work as a pharmacist in these times when your field is booming....moreso if you ain't earning a dime from that WhatsApp group you belong to then exit it and find an engaging group you'll be useful and earning from even if it's just $50 monthly.
Howbeit travelling abroad is expensive but you need to have the right documents and technicalities to do it right.
Reach out to the facebook Id on my profile if you are interested in getting mentorship towards how to earn via online as a pharmacist.

@SENIORWRITER
Re: Please. I Need Your Advice!!! by megatran(m): 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Are you currently earning from your profession?
Are you a member of any online pharmacy group?

As per traveling ill suggest you go to any Scandinavian Country....Norway precisely.

@SENIORWRITER
I am currently out of work right now and yes I am a member of a Whatsapp group. Basically a group that I belonged to when I was working as a pharmacist.

Thanks for your input.
Re: Please. I Need Your Advice!!! by MufasaLion: 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2021
megatran:

Thanks for your input.

Norway is nice but not cheap.
Re: Please. I Need Your Advice!!! by Pumpumking: 8:43pm On Sep 28, 2021
MufasaLion:

Norway is nice but not cheap.

so you gay becuz u like gay Norway people coz 92% of Norway people is hay & u think they have cheap rooms to rent? Why are u gay & how long u been gay sir?(no oofense) angry
Re: Please. I Need Your Advice!!! by MufasaLion: 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
Pumpumking:

so you gay becuz u like gay Norway people coz 92% of Norway people is hay & u think they have cheap rooms to rent? Why are u gay & how long u been gay sir?(no oofense) angry

WTF? Who the hell are you to accuse me on a faceless forum? Get the fvck off my back!
Re: Please. I Need Your Advice!!! by Pumpumking: 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2021
MufasaLion:

WTF? Who the hell are you to accuse me on a faceless forum? Get the fvck off my back!

Norway is gay capital of Europe & u say u lovvit(read yor post again). How can any man love gay country full of homosexuality mans & insted of half cast women or white womens sir? shame on you for loving homosexuality country norway(no oofense) angry
Re: Please. I Need Your Advice!!! by MufasaLion: 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2021
Pumpumking:

Norway is gay capital of Europe & u say u lovvit(read yor post again). How can any man love gay country full of homosexuality mans & insted of half cast women or white womens sir? shame on you for loving homosexuality country norway(no oofense) angry

Dude, I don't give a fvck about your opinion. Wrap it up and shove it down your ass. Shame on you and your folks! Is homosexuality the only thing your dumb head could say about a country that's better than so many countries?

You this degenerate with low IQ!

3 Likes

Re: Please. I Need Your Advice!!! by Spider20: 11:04pm On Sep 28, 2021
megatran:

These are my questions.

Try Having your MSc degree in Saudi Arabia...............

Thank me later
Re: Please. I Need Your Advice!!! by megatran(m): 1:58pm On Sep 29, 2021
Hmm... I am seeing my thread getting derailed. Senior writer, the renumeration for pharmacists isn't bad but not great. Besides, I would want to branch out and that's not gonna happen in Nigeria.
Re: Please. I Need Your Advice!!! by Maddie2(f): 4:59am On Sep 30, 2021
Pumpumking:

Well, if many men in Norway are gay, that means there is less competition, and more women available. Sounds like a good reason for him to like Norway lol

1 Like

Re: Please. I Need Your Advice!!! by Papushua: 11:01pm On Sep 30, 2021
The problem is that feminism in Europe is growing a lot, which makes relationships very toxic.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Make It Fast In Brazil As An African (photo) / Pictures: Lakowe Lakes & Beach Resort, Lagos / Romania Students Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.