Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,763 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Youtube Channel Subscribers And Views - Secrets About Making Money On Youtube - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youtube Channel Subscribers And Views - Secrets About Making Money On Youtube (399 Views)

Let's Talk About Making Money With Adthrive, Mediavine And Ezoic / 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told / The Truth About Making Money On Fiverr As A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Youtube Channel Subscribers And Views - Secrets About Making Money On Youtube by StaniMart(m): 10:59am On Sep 28, 2021
YouTube is one Google's product and stands as the largest video content platform in the world. YouTubers are people who create and upload videos of different niches to YouTube in what we know as YouTube Channels.

Youtube channels are means people use to categorize their vides uploads. Let's say your youtube channel is all about sports, you may decide to create different channels for your youtube uploads: like you may have a channel for Champions league, World Cup e.tc [I'm not a sports fan, so i've no much details here smiley ]

And creating a youtube channel is very very free. This means you dont need to pay Google to own a youtube channel. The only time you may pay money is if you don't have the knowledge on how to create the youtube channel, then you may need to pay people who have the skills - But trust me, there's no big deal in creating a youtube channel.

All you need is your Google account, that is your email address and you're good to go by downloading the youtube mobile app from Google playstore.

Now you may be wondering how people make money from what they didnt pay to own. That is when Youtube monetization comes in.

Google adigo big enough- so businesses do pay google to run advertisements for them. By so doing, google will need platforms to place such advertisement.

And one of the platforms they utilize is youtube channels. This means they will place the advert inside the videos that Youtubers uploaded. And when they do this, the owner of such youtube channel get paid by Google.

But there's one challenging factor many YouTubers dey always get. That is how to increase their youtube channel subscribers and youtube video views. This is because before Google will start paying you for placing Adverts on your video, you must meet up to their minimum requirements for youtube monetization.

What are these Google Youtube minimum requirements for youtube monetization?
Google says for a youtube channel owner to be able to make money from his or her youtube channel, the person must have a minimum of 1,000 youtube subscribers and 4,000 watch hours.

Meeting up to this youtube channel monetization requirements may not be eeasy for a novice who just started a career on YouTube.
Challenges in getting subscribers are even more when the few you have are'nt watching our videos.

But what is the type of video you upload that your subscribers don't watch?

Do you also think without having subscribers, that your videos won't get traffic that will watch them?

Getting REAL youtube channel subscribers and views have been made simpler by Dr. Malik. Dr. Malik is a PRO YouTuber who has gain recognition from international brands including youtube themselves.

Whether you're just starting out, or that you're already trying your best to grow your youtube channel, or you know nothing about making money from youtube, I think this is masterclass you should join.

You can imagine how much little Emmanuela dey earn from youtube. That's to tel you that anyone, whom so ever can also make money from youtube. Making money from youtube via youtube channel monetization is POSSIBLE if you know the secrets behind growing your youtube channel subscribers and thereby getting much of your youtube videos views.

This is an information I know that whoever that it's meant for won't allow to pass by. So, if you're that passionate person individual that needs growth in your Youtube channel, if you also think making money from youtube is a skill you NEED to learn today,

Then come with as I share this information from Dr. Malik with you. Get to meet with the viral youtuber here:
https://secretinfo.com.ng/viral-youtube/

To stay connected with me on WhatsApp, here's my contact: 08162199026. Save as STAN.
Re: Youtube Channel Subscribers And Views - Secrets About Making Money On Youtube by StaniMart(m): 7:23pm On Sep 28, 2021
Some persons aren't even aware that YouTube can pay them hundreds of dollars monthly just because dey uploaded a video.

This is one of the ways people make money online.
You can't be everywhere else u break down.

Buh if you think YouTube is where you should start, then listen.. ➡

There are millions of people who upload videos on the Google platform known as YouTube.

90% of their mission is to make money from the adverts Google will display while their videos are playing..

Buh lemme shock you: Not so many of them are really making money from their YouTube channels. Some have difficulties in getting real subscribers which will increase their video views.

Some have alot of videos and ideas to still put in a video but don't really know how to get started to making real money from that.

Dr Malik was able to grow his YouTube channel from 0subscribers to 100k subscribers in less than 9months and he's here to show you how these things work so U stop wasting ur time on stuffs that doesn't produce results.

Join his class here ➡ https://secretinfo.com.ng/viral-youtube/

(1) (Reply)

Steel Sheet Piles Available. / The Remains Of Dangote Group Vice President, Alh Sani Dangote Were Laid To Rest. / Moyalo X Moniepoint: POS Distribution Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.