Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,674 members, 7,809,568 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) (35275 Views)

PDP Leaders Visit Senator Orji Uzor Kalu  (Pictures) / Road Projects Attracted By Orji Kalu Commence In Abia (Photos, Video) / Kathy Fitzgibon, Lucky Igbinedion, Peter Obi, Ibrahim Mantu Hosted To A Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by bluefilm: 11:48am On Sep 28, 2021
ashawo man.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by chukwuibuipob: 11:50am On Sep 28, 2021
seunmsg:
Osinbajo/ Orji Kalu ticket loading!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by Vadese1: 11:51am On Sep 28, 2021
Your comment made my day . Thank you brother . Food go do this man something

chatinent
post=106245624:

To poison this man agaghị abụ ihe ike.

A semblance of the same treatment Isabel gave to Don Pedro...untill his demise languidly...(even if the narrators had to resort to the comeback of Salvador to avenge).

The level of Fani’s gluttony deserves a spot in the Guinness Book of Records.

They have learnt to sponsor the lobbyist using a plate of kpomo-garnished peppery soup, other of his favourite African cuisine with some herb-decorated gin...and of course, ewedu and amala mixed with gbegiri..and fiber...beef, steak...and other small small animals...with a pinch of what-do-we-care!

The ironical craze is that the gluttonous lobbyist understands his life could be in finger tips but in another news, a glutton and more en heart fit lock if e no chop am.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by leofab(f): 11:51am On Sep 28, 2021
Fani femi (kay)ODE.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:51am On Sep 28, 2021
wallstreetnews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ub12xt_Vtg0

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUXEd6zLenz/?utm_medium=copy_link
At last sat food done done
Everybody is dis one's friend and brother.

He has also known everybody for over 40years.

Bastard son of a thousand fathers

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by maxzzo1(m): 11:51am On Sep 28, 2021
Is obvious this man dey broke needs cash
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by Freelane33(m): 11:53am On Sep 28, 2021
Isinkuyin oni jere

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by Buharidgeneral: 11:53am On Sep 28, 2021
dadabashua1:
The two things to use to get FFK easily is Food and Fair skin lgbo ladies.Gbagam and his in your pocket.

Wetin remain again.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by DoggoneDogg: 11:54am On Sep 28, 2021
BKayy:
Afonjas biggest bribe

grin grin cheesy
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by chatinent: 11:55am On Sep 28, 2021
Vadese1:
Your comment made my day . Thank you brother . Food go do this man something

Thanks it made your day.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by bigcee(m): 11:55am On Sep 28, 2021
Ever8090:
Na una Sabi,..food is my work and I am going quit loving food anytime soon, so you guys can go hang yourselves...
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by free2ryhme: 11:56am On Sep 28, 2021
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by bigcee(m): 11:59am On Sep 28, 2021
MuchAdo:
Another friend and brother grin

This time around, they avoided the showing the dinner table... grin
Asin ehn, anytime he uses that statement, I go just dey laugh "friend and brother" grin grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by oochi123(f): 12:01pm On Sep 28, 2021
Chai! Make food no kill this man abeg.he is not scared of being poisoned.
Fani nothing wey you no dey chop..
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by damosky12(m): 12:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ever8090:
no!..he is a typical Yoruba man.show me one Yoruba man that doesn't like food or can't compromise for food and I will show you a pregnant virgin grin

Admins (Lalasticlala et al), this is s tribalistic comment. Please block the user. Let's cleanse nairaland from all toxicity...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by profmicky: 12:08pm On Sep 28, 2021
And how do this pairing feels to you while typing it?

seunmsg:
Yahaya Bello/ Orji Kalu ticket loading!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by splashbaby(m): 12:09pm On Sep 28, 2021
This man and food
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by Myhusband(m): 12:10pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ever8090:
no!..he is a typical Yoruba man.show me one Yoruba man that doesn't like food or can't compromise for food and I will show you a pregnant virgin grin

I forget your people starved to death now, go to Alaba and ladipo and see how your kinsmen they eat like lion

when a Yoruba appear in a news all Yoruba must be abused by you unfortunate specimen birthed in the failed rising sun

common sense is not what you specimens brains can accommodate in a lifetime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by akeeng: 12:13pm On Sep 28, 2021
Femi Femo

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by michoim(m): 12:14pm On Sep 28, 2021
Nice one
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by Btruth: 12:15pm On Sep 28, 2021
Onijekuje.....
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by sematec(m): 12:16pm On Sep 28, 2021
just host ffk to dinner... he will dance to ur tunes
this way he go soon chop poison
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by Franking: 12:17pm On Sep 28, 2021
Birds of the same feather. EFCC never forgets.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by adecz: 12:21pm On Sep 28, 2021
☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️
E be like say everybody sabi
say na food be this man problem..

Since him decamp, na from one
dinner to the other.. ☺️☺️☺️

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by slowice(m): 12:21pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ouk be careful, the glutton is a snake and you know it.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by techstack: 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2021
Whether you like it or not
He is rolling with the big boys now
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by Komu1048(m): 12:26pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ever8090:

U r very right, no Yoruba on earth that doesn’t like food. Infact no Yoruba can stay a second without food.

But your kinsmen nko? They don’t eat, I bet you have never tasted even water this year. What bigot will do to a man doesn’t exist

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by Prince001(m): 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
duro4chang:
Food food food. Kayode, kayode. I warn you oo.

Just imagine civil servants behaving like celebrities. No love of the people that voted for them at heart. Heartless and shameless people including anyone that still want one Nigeria even with the current state of Nigeria.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by Vintage94(m): 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
This man and food

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) / Nicole And Olivia Orji Uzor-Kalu's Birthday Party In Pictures / Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.