Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,919 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:32 PM

FG's Refusal To Publish Terrorism Sponsors - Vanguard Editorial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG's Refusal To Publish Terrorism Sponsors - Vanguard Editorial (14250 Views)

Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial / How FG Is Treating IPOB Vs Killer Herdsmen & Bandits - Vanguard Editorial / Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG's Refusal To Publish Terrorism Sponsors - Vanguard Editorial by TemmyT002(m): 6:44pm On Sep 28, 2021
Nigeria is not a country. We are just patching and padding and managing.
Re: FG's Refusal To Publish Terrorism Sponsors - Vanguard Editorial by BizBayo: 6:45pm On Sep 28, 2021
Terrorist in Chief
Re: FG's Refusal To Publish Terrorism Sponsors - Vanguard Editorial by kayusely70(m): 6:47pm On Sep 28, 2021
The issue is baffling!

1 Like

Re: FG's Refusal To Publish Terrorism Sponsors - Vanguard Editorial by gabolak(m): 6:49pm On Sep 28, 2021
This terrorists supporting government will never reveal such list
Re: FG's Refusal To Publish Terrorism Sponsors - Vanguard Editorial by lomprico(m): 6:50pm On Sep 28, 2021
i have the list

#1 Buhari
Re: FG's Refusal To Publish Terrorism Sponsors - Vanguard Editorial by Emmanuelcann: 6:50pm On Sep 28, 2021
Is anyone still bothered over this? We have a national assembly so called, aren't they supposed to be the ones tackling serious national issues?
Re: FG's Refusal To Publish Terrorism Sponsors - Vanguard Editorial by sabreal: 6:54pm On Sep 28, 2021
We know!!!!

Our major problem is pretence

chiiraq802:
Look at those pictures below and tell me you don't know the sponsor's and financiers of terrorism in Nigeria.

They can deceive there gullible zombiefied followers down South and illiterates minions up North but they can't deceive educated and streetwise Nigerians.

There islamization and Jihadist plan is dead on arrival...They have just a year and some few months to remain in power.

And Southerners whether APC or PDP planning on voting for another Fool.ani man and Northerner to be President. in short I don't know what to say to you.

1 Like

Re: FG's Refusal To Publish Terrorism Sponsors - Vanguard Editorial by Nnemuka(f): 6:56pm On Sep 28, 2021
The reason they all want a northerner to replace the dullard.
One thing is sure, in two years time, the dullard will leave office and everything will be exposed....
Just two more years...

1 Like

Re: FG's Refusal To Publish Terrorism Sponsors - Vanguard Editorial by Dingdongbells(m): 6:57pm On Sep 28, 2021
APC Govt will never name them because they are the sponsors. They used them to get to power and you expect Buhari to expose his people. Impossible.
What of Pantami has he used NIN to catch any terrorists? They want to export them to the South. Bloody illiterates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG's Refusal To Publish Terrorism Sponsors - Vanguard Editorial by Racoon(m): 7:00pm On Sep 28, 2021
Simply because the Buhari government is terrorist laden.

1 Like

Re: FG's Refusal To Publish Terrorism Sponsors - Vanguard Editorial by Theunbothered: 7:11pm On Sep 28, 2021
They are the ones sponsoring and supporting terrorism.

Compare the reaction to terrorism in the North to secession moves or protests in the south and you will see the difference.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG's Refusal To Publish Terrorism Sponsors - Vanguard Editorial by fobell06: 7:14pm On Sep 28, 2021
Who created Nigeria? God or human

1 Like

Re: FG's Refusal To Publish Terrorism Sponsors - Vanguard Editorial by Coldie(m): 7:17pm On Sep 28, 2021
Right from time we always knew book haram was a northern plot
Re: FG's Refusal To Publish Terrorism Sponsors - Vanguard Editorial by enemyofprogress: 7:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
I’m sure they are all Muslims from the north

1 Like

Re: FG's Refusal To Publish Terrorism Sponsors - Vanguard Editorial by stinechykee: 7:46pm On Sep 28, 2021
iwaeda:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/fgs-refusal-to-publish-terrorism-sponsors/amp/?
Nigerians can really be funny seriously.How can chief terrorist name those that are working with him,is that really possible?? This Fulani Herdsmen government are really smart, they made foolish and dumb South West and South South to believe that IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu are the problem of Nigeria whereas the real problem of Nigeria disintegration are Fulani Herdsmen government but because of the hatred every ethinic group have against Igbos it will not let them see the people who are the problem.I know that some people will not like this my naked truth but I don't damn care

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG's Refusal To Publish Terrorism Sponsors - Vanguard Editorial by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2021
To understand the plans of these wicked terrorists, one has to read the HISTORY of the Fulani War and Sokoto Caliphate

These adore and worship Usman Dan Fodio and to turn Nigeria into an Emirate.

They never hid it. Hence they proposed a new name for Nigeria moved on to exterminate & overpower the Hausas in the North but unfortunately the greed and evil spilled on to other states. Nigeria is still registered as an Islamic state in Saudi Arabia, a country with full access to our NIN.

What is happening is based on an ideology that Nigeria once belonged to them. Visitors whom Nigeria accomodated. This is history repeating itself but in the end they will lose because not a single soul of their scholars, politicians or teachers is smart or thinks about the future.

They have killed so many souls that in the end there would be no people to rule or control in the north as many have been displaced. Then they would turn on each other. It happened in the past and it is happening again.
Re: FG's Refusal To Publish Terrorism Sponsors - Vanguard Editorial by Brushstrokes20: 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ain't surprised cool

Buhari is a bloodthirsty terrorist undecided

Nig urgently needs a SANE AND SOUND LEADER!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG's Refusal To Publish Terrorism Sponsors - Vanguard Editorial by annyz: 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2021
I am still amazed why FG has not arrested the suspected sponsors for interrogations and possible prosecution.
Re: FG's Refusal To Publish Terrorism Sponsors - Vanguard Editorial by kemika8989(m): 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2021
iwaeda:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/fgs-refusal-to-publish-terrorism-sponsors/amp/?
hmmmmmm we know ground master already. 2015 Boko Haram said he will represent them in Saudi Arabia. So if you don't know him we know him
Re: FG's Refusal To Publish Terrorism Sponsors - Vanguard Editorial by bolacode: 8:09pm On Sep 28, 2021
Demigod22:
I like to imagine that sometimes, Jesus will be telling God that I know you don't make mistake, but are you sure Nigeria is not your mistake?

God cannot be mocked. He didn't make any mistake. The satanic agent called Luggard created Nigeria. God didn't!

1 Like

Re: FG's Refusal To Publish Terrorism Sponsors - Vanguard Editorial by wman(m): 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2021
PerfectlyPerfect:
Nothing surprises me in this country anymore. I only pity the cretins shouting "one Nigeria", like , Ngeneukwuenu and the other BMC zombies who have sworn that they'll never have sense

I'm telling you.

aka Nlpolicewoman aka Eriggs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG's Refusal To Publish Terrorism Sponsors - Vanguard Editorial by Tyghjj: 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2021
Not this present government will expose them
Re: FG's Refusal To Publish Terrorism Sponsors - Vanguard Editorial by Endorsa: 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2021
ClassicIdeas:
Clueless government

Get a professional business or company logo design done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo that can be used for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Why not join the top experts and earn daily. You have a good skill and services.
Re: FG's Refusal To Publish Terrorism Sponsors - Vanguard Editorial by PlanktonX: 8:39pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ams same govt is fighting banditry and terrorism.

Sacrificing soldiers and innocent lives daily for their planned course.
Re: FG's Refusal To Publish Terrorism Sponsors - Vanguard Editorial by KINGPRIEST777(m): 8:43pm On Sep 28, 2021
iwaeda:

Why are we even bothering ourselves with this? It's clear as crystal. The present Nigerian Government is the Chief Terrorist and Bandit. No two ways about that.
Believe it, doubt it; it's your cup of coffee.
The truth will always be the truth; and will always be bitter in most cases; but only to the washed and twisted.
Feel free to react. #icareless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG's Refusal To Publish Terrorism Sponsors - Vanguard Editorial by Gfskw: 8:51pm On Sep 28, 2021
Oh
Re: FG's Refusal To Publish Terrorism Sponsors - Vanguard Editorial by Average9jaman: 9:33pm On Sep 28, 2021
Buhari is openly supporting terrorism. IT'S CLEAR TO SEE.

Dem no dey tel blind man say rain dey fall

They should be arrested, handcuffed and prosecuted with the same seriousness they did with kanu, because terrorism and insecurity is the biggest problem we have as a country presently

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG's Refusal To Publish Terrorism Sponsors - Vanguard Editorial by HeavenShield: 10:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
iwaeda:

Why are we deceiving ourselves.

Buhari is a Boko harm sponsor.

Simple and short. Ah..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visits Makinde, Commiserates With Victims Of Ibadan Explosion / Nigeria's Amalgamation Was A Sham And The Root Cause Of All Our Woes / David Mark Threatens Senator With Disciplinary Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.