Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,328 members, 7,954,322 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:39 PM

My Wife Buy A Sex Doll For Me,should I Accept It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Buy A Sex Doll For Me,should I Accept It? (758 Views)

My Wife Buy A Sex Doll For Me,should I Accept It? / ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Buy A Sex Doll For Me,should I Accept It? by Globalsexdolls: 11:52am On Sep 28, 2021
Few weeks ago, my wife bought a sex doll for me ,i think she is crazy!
She is my first love and also the ideal of my life,we love each other ,but she is a career-oriented woman and i'm so leisure.
So,when i want make love with her ,she always no time.She She did know that it was not good, so she bought a sex doll to compensate me.I refused at the beginning, but after that the doll made me feel at ease, let me forget the existence of my wife, I am obsessed with this doll day and night, so okay?This website is the doll link I bought. https://globalsexdoll.com/
Re: My Wife Buy A Sex Doll For Me,should I Accept It? by ahnie: 11:59am On Sep 28, 2021
Re: My Wife Buy A Sex Doll For Me,should I Accept It? by daviesmania(m): 12:17pm On Sep 28, 2021
Remove the link, bring the picture here.. don't be an idiot.
Re: My Wife Buy A Sex Doll For Me,should I Accept It? by Bolarineliza202: 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2021
Kudos to her
Later she will be crying that her husband is in love with a mannequin,going from one church to another for deliverance cause of her hubby's obsession with a dull angry angry

Let me sit down here to hear from my elders.

(1) (Reply)

... / Pastor Caught Red-handed Sleeping With Woman On Church Altar (video) / Iyabo Ojo Is Probably The Hottest MILF In Nigeria (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.