Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria (23088 Views)

Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire / Ohaneze, Northern Coalition Settle For Dr Ogbonnaya Onu For Presidency 2023. / Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by Military0001: 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ekpeitit:
These second class citizens are always making noise. grin grin grin

And you (Cow= the first class citizen) hope you have eaten your grass today?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by justmondris: 2:29pm On Sep 28, 2021
Now I understand why Buhari is using the country to borrow insane loans. They are storing the money they will spend once the country has broken up.

I think they have secretly discovered oil and they want to leave and enjoy it alone. They are free to go.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by gbengu(m): 2:31pm On Sep 28, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
By PoliticsNigeria

Lalasticlala seun mynd44 dominique

Source: Politics Nigeria

If this is true.

It's exactly what I've been waiting for from the Igbo brothers.

To me, presidency is not anyone's father's property or any ethnic's property.

It is a clarion call and well glaring that the president must come from Southerners and most especially from the Igbos.

Pls, call your house to other, deliberate and deliver a capable person to take this mantle if there would be any called Nigeria in 2023.

To the Southerners and southern brothers from Yorubas, forget any hatch or concussion with the Northerners. They didn't worth or fit for leadership yet wants to die being Nigeria president always. Nothing to show for their long reign, but to lynch, loot, sponsor terrorists, bandits and form the most fictitious vampires of collecting resources.

I was in the rain to vite Johnathan when the evil kitchen cabinets were oppressing him b4 he became the president.

I will.do so again if I've the opportunity again to vote any Igbo as the president.

Enough of this Yoruba and Fulani padi-padi politics.

Let's try another Southerners from East. We tried the South south, let's see the East.

Hopefully, it would not end like Jonathan giving rooms fornBaboon and Dogs to become the PRESIDENCY.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by oilyngbati(m): 2:33pm On Sep 28, 2021
Power should remain in the north and if it must come to the south, it should go to the Yoruba. The Igbo dose not deserve the presidency since their elders have failed to condemn the demonic Ipob and their hunchback leader nnamdi cownu, who killed police and army personnel. You cannot lead a country you’re destroying at thesame time.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by ostartruth: 2:34pm On Sep 28, 2021
I guess all these borrowing by this government is to forestall Nigeria's break-up cos all these countries lending money to this government may not support the breakup of Nigeria to avoid stories that touches.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by stinechykee: 2:35pm On Sep 28, 2021
Rotty32:
You all can see now that Sunday Igboho and Nnamdi Kanu know exactly what they are doing .
This country call Nigeria has expired .
Which Sunday Igbogho?? If is not because of Nnamdi Kanu timely exposition of the plan by Buhari and his Fulani people to Islamise and Fulanise Nigeria.By now the whole Southern Nigeria will be at the mercy of Usman Danfodio people including your Sunday Igbogho.Igbos always know that the reason why you Yoruba hated Nnamdi Kanu was not because of the way he boldly speak and confront the FG but because you people are jealousy that he is not a Yoruba man but when Sunday Igbogho whom Nnamdi Kanu brought in and gave him blessing to champion the cause of Yoruba freedom you people jump up like lightening to stop him both Yoruba media while you Yorubas want Igbos to castigate our own Nnamdi Kanu but as usual Igbos will always be ahead of you people

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by Elidrisy20: 2:38pm On Sep 28, 2021
Genesiis:
My question is, who will pay all the debts Nigeria is owing if we disintegrate ?
pesin wea collect am (Buhari)
Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by stinechykee: 2:38pm On Sep 28, 2021
ostartruth:
I guess all these borrowing by this government is to forestall Nigeria's break-up cos all these countries lending money to this government may not support the breakup of Nigeria to avoid stories that touches.
Nwannem oil dey your head but trust me dey go hear am by the time IPOB is done with Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by DoggoneDogg: 2:39pm On Sep 28, 2021
[s]
MoIbrahim:
Lol! I thought they say common sense is common?

[/s]

Abokina shock say we know their game
Which day mai suya begin get sense pass us kwanu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by galaxy2020(m): 2:40pm On Sep 28, 2021
...let it break very fast, those that want to stay with them can remain with them. Is a matter of choice.
Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by oluwasegun007(m): 2:45pm On Sep 28, 2021
Genesiis:
My question is, who will pay all the debts Nigeria is owing if we disintegrate ?

Very Germain question.
Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by stinechykee: 2:45pm On Sep 28, 2021
oilyngbati:
Power should remain in the north and if it must come to the south, it should go to the Yoruba. The Igbo dose not deserve the presidency since their elders have failed to condemn the demonic Ipob and their hunchback leader nnamdi cownu, who killed police and army personnel. You cannot lead a country you’re destroying at thesame time.
With this your evil and greedy statement some people still blame Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB for fighting to leave this shithole country for you people.You Yoruba greediness is the reason why Igbos and other ethinic group don't trust you people.After Obasanjo rule and this is the turn of Igbos you Yorubas want to drag president with them and tomorrow now you Yorubas will accuse Igbos for being greedy and all sorts of unprintable names

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by Adolfhitler001: 2:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
stinechykee:
With this your evil and greedy statement some people still blame Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB for fighting to leave this shithole country for you people.You Yoruba greediness is the reason why Igbos and other ethinic group don't trust you people.After Obasanjo rule and this is the turn of Igbos you Yorubas want to drag president with them and tomorrow now you Yorubas will accuse Igbos for being greedy and all sorts of unprintable names
You self you funny look at his username, that bastard is not Yoruba
Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by Princeton92(m): 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2021
Isn't that good enough? Feed themselves
Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by Princeton92(m): 2:58pm On Sep 28, 2021
Genesiis:

Northerners... They're the majority
Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 3:00pm On Sep 28, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Seems you don't understand that the abokina jihadist caliphate regime are deliberately amassing funds for themselves so that when they eventually break the country up, they will be stinking rich. The debt will be forfeited.

And even if their breakup plan doesn't work, the Southern idiot that inherits the government will be in soup.
A lot of people don't seem to realize this simple fact

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by Olakunleyakub(m): 3:00pm On Sep 28, 2021
You guys should try to understand the actions of northern governors apart from yeye below and adamu fooling themselves.

Most of those northern governors had initially supported southern president come 2023 but their point of disagreement is that it shouldn't be threat but a round table discussion which I think they are correct about.
Of course northern governors knows that keeping power beyond 2023 will not sustain the unity of this country.

Who god say go win nah him go win Inrespective of what people think atyms.
Finally,
APC governors should be more concern about their party zoning the tickets to South and leave PDP governors and their leaders to zoning to wherever they like.
Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by SmartPolician: 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
Crowwejihadist:

DSS is here snooping because you exposed top secret

There are people from the south who work for the secret police too. So, be calming down.
Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by stinechykee: 3:06pm On Sep 28, 2021
Princeton92:
Isn't that good enough? Feed themselves
I bet you that he is a Yoruba because that is how they reason.They think that Igbos are their mate and even need the useless Nigeria president.If not because of some greedy Igbo leaders,governors,Ohaneze ndioshi average Igbos dont want to have anything to do with this shithole country
Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 3:07pm On Sep 28, 2021
Rolings:
Let me play the devils advocate

In 22 years of uninterrupted democratic rule.....the south has ruled for a combined 14 years....its only fair and natural for northerners to want to still cling to power and only let go when they have ruled for 14 years.....if it had been the other way round southerners too would have behaved like this

Funny how you smartly pretend not to remember military rule

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by Krismas(m): 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2021
coolDo not fall for Northern trick! Wot they are plotting is to give South the presidency minus the juicy positions. Its not the presidency the North is fighting for. They want RELEVANCY after a Southern president emerge. Not to understand this is to get a rubbish southern president without much presidential action like GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by Ballama(m): 3:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
Adolfhitler001:

Yes its a threat, hold on to power and see what happens next
Useless parasite
even now North is the one holding power, what have you done Oga "keyboard warrior".
Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by rollywise(m): 3:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
May God bring it to pass. My only prayer is that is should be a peaceful process. We don't need each other in same country. We will relate with each other better as international neighbors
Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 3:29pm On Sep 28, 2021
oilyngbati:
Thousands of soldiers and police personnel have been killed in the north these few years. Plenty soldiers and police have been killed in the West and East these past few years; a police corporal was killed by northern bikers on Saturday in Lagos.
Going by your useless analogy, no region in Nigeria deserve to be president
Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by fombi: 3:30pm On Sep 28, 2021
Majority of people in the south wants Nigeria to breakup. I don't blame them, the North has too many illiterates that wants to keep leading the educated, they keep dragging the south backwards. As long as the Yoruba, Igbo, Urhobo, Ijaw and the other tribes within the South agrees to become a country I don't mind it. They should also agree on a rotational leadership style to avoid marginalization.
Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by Adolfhitler001: 3:31pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ballama:
even now North is the one holding power, what have you done Oga "keyboard warrior".
Nobody is dragging it with you because we all know its your turn but if you decide to be greedy come 2023 we will know who is the online warrior by then
Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by Godbless3(m): 3:31pm On Sep 28, 2021
Despite looting the resources from the south to the north and planning on building a NAVY base in a desert, we all southerners lets gather here and pray that the north break this shithole called Niger rep.
Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by Rolings: 3:35pm On Sep 28, 2021
PerfectlyPerfect:

Funny how you smartly pretend not to remember military rule

Said Democratic rule since 1999.....didnt also include democratic rule from 1960 - 1966 and 1979 - 1983
Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by Ballama(m): 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2021
Adolfhitler001:

Nobody is dragging it with you because we all know its your turn but if you decide to be greedy come 2023 we will know who is the online warrior by then
when ohaneze supported Jonathan in 2015 and they know there was agreement with PDP that power will be shifted to North, where were you and Rochas okorocha also contested the 2015 APC primaries who deny him the right to participate when already APC agreed on Northern candidate.
Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by Aganju849: 3:39pm On Sep 28, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
By PoliticsNigeria

Lalasticlala seun mynd44 dominique

Source: Politics Nigeria

Igbo 2023 presidency is nothing but High Fantasy

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by Rolings: 3:42pm On Sep 28, 2021
stinechykee:
Which Sunday Igbogho?? If is not because of Nnamdi Kanu timely exposition of the plan by Buhari and his Fulani people to Islamise and Fulanise Nigeria.By now the whole Southern Nigeria will be at the mercy of Usman Danfodio people including your Sunday Igbogho.Igbos always know that the reason why you Yoruba hated Nnamdi Kanu was not because of the way he boldly speak and confront the FG but because you people are jealousy that he is not a Yoruba man but when Sunday Igbogho whom Nnamdi Kanu brought in and gave him blessing to champion the cause of Yoruba freedom you people jump up like lightening to stop him both Yoruba media while you Yorubas want Igbos to castigate our own Nnamdi Kanu but as usual Igbos will always be ahead of you people

You people can overrate NK and IPOB ehn

NK exposed the plan to islamize Nigeria you say....that was exactly the same lies Ojukwu told your forebears that made them lead 3 million ibos to untimely deaths only for him to return from exile few years down the line to join fulani party and contest election under it which he deservedly LOST being a loser that he is.....NK is going down the same infamous path.
Islamization/fulanization are just words southern politicians use to attract southern voters and nothing more...dont be deceived those shouting fulanization today will carry a fulani man for head tomorrow....yall have told us all fulanis are the same so i wonder why you think any fulani man will be different whether a Cameroonian or Nigerien

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by Juslaidat: 3:43pm On Sep 28, 2021
FIFApresident1:
One Nigeria.

One Nigeria kill you there fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore / Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute / Supreme Court Upholds Ishaku's Election As Taraba Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.