Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria (23091 Views)

Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire / Ohaneze, Northern Coalition Settle For Dr Ogbonnaya Onu For Presidency 2023. / Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by Franking: 1:18pm On Sep 28, 2021
That's what we all want. Let's key all key in and begin to unbundle the contraption.
Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by mybiz234: 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2021
I will be glad if they break up Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by richiemcgold: 1:22pm On Sep 28, 2021
Nigeria is now a crumbling nation, even the blind can see.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by nedekid: 1:22pm On Sep 28, 2021
meolaniyi:
Foolish Ohaneze
Why do you think Ohaneze is foolish? You only made a sentence. Since this is a discuss, it will make sense to enlighten us on your reasons or why you are of your opinion regarding Ohaneze.

4 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by duro4chang(m): 1:22pm On Sep 28, 2021
It is good. That is what we have been waiting for . Let the parasites destroy their host and let see how they will survive.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by velocity25(m): 1:22pm On Sep 28, 2021
Una never see something, idiots,una better wake up Nigeria is not for you Southerners,
I rep BIAFRA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 28, 2021
survivor10:
Let Nigeria break up. The hate amongst the various tribes is nauseating.

Let people go and bulid their nations.

You can't force people into a country for ever. One day, freedom will come!

You getting it wrong. The tribes never hated themselves, the masses of different tribe and culture are uniting in a great way. If you are in doubt check the street.
It's all part of the game called politics.
Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by Rolings: 1:24pm On Sep 28, 2021
Let me play the devils advocate

In 22 years of uninterrupted democratic rule.....the south has ruled for a combined 14 years....its only fair and natural for northerners to want to still cling to power and only let go when they have ruled for 14 years.....if it had been the other way round southerners too would have behaved like this

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by Rotty32: 1:24pm On Sep 28, 2021
You all can see now that Sunday Igboho and Nnamdi Kanu know exactly what they are doing .
This country call Nigeria has expired .

3 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by adenigga(m): 1:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
Genesiis:
My question is, who will pay all the debts Nigeria is owing if we disintegrate ?
it's a simple question nah!
Nobody will be held responsible if the country called Nigeria is no more in existence.
This is one of the reasons all these creditors, especially China are not in support of all these secessionists for now.
They must recover their money....

Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by Decency2020(f): 1:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
Even though I don't believe the story but I welcome it with joyous joy.
Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by Bloomfrancs5(m): 1:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
For your logo design, graphic design, vector illustrations, photoshop editing, cartoon portraits(profile pics), video editing, motion graphics animation, and web development, contact me: 0 8 1 6 2 5 8 9 8 7 1 cool

a. Logo design
b. Vector illustration
c. Cartoon portraits (profile pics)
d. CV design

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by Picker28: 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2021
Las Las we're now in U.A.R
Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by Litmus: 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2021
TUANKU:

You're smart.
They're taking loans in billions and building infrastructure in the north and Niger republic, after the break up the north and Niger republic will become one country. The Chadians didn't buy into the idea.

Lol, what sort of infrastructure do you believe they are building that will be so self-perpetuating they wouldn’t require future equivalent loans to rebuild since even excellent maintenance culture does not solve obsolescence? Industrialisation is the West’s solution.
Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by Amudeneogu: 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2021
I pity the igbos because us has sold us, i think they told us that after Buhari an igbo man will be president that makes us to started fighting and killing ourselves, following them like mumu now it don set. NDI IGBO KA ANYA SA KWA UNU.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by nedekid: 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by annyz: 1:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
Genesiis:
My question is, who will pay all the debts Nigeria is owing if we disintegrate ?

The one that remained to answer Nigeria will pay.
Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
Nackdemall:
No be Wetin una want be that undecided

I tire for this people oh.

Allow them to make it easy na

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by Masterito(m): 1:29pm On Sep 28, 2021
Greed? I don't think you understand the meaning of that word.
Adolfhitler001:
You are beyond greedy sha lipsrsealed
Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by TUANKU(m): 1:29pm On Sep 28, 2021
Litmus:

Lol, what sort of infrastructure do you believe they are building that will be so self-perpetuating they wouldn’t require future equivalent loans to rebuild since even excellent maintenance culture does not solve obsolescence? Industrialisation is the West’s solution.
Two new refineries in Niger republic, rail projects, road construction projects... now compared to the south tell me what projects are going on?
Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by goslowgoslow(m): 1:29pm On Sep 28, 2021
Nackdemall:
No be Wetin una want be that undecided
My brother I taya o
Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by Blackdisciple(m): 1:29pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ahh that's nice , breaking up is what we are waiting for .

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by Decency2020(f): 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2021
Genesiis:

Very simple. The states that benefited from it will pay for it as per the percent they received
Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by MansoryMX(m): 1:32pm On Sep 28, 2021
Genesiis:

Buhari borrowed all so The North will pay!
Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by Hisbah(f): 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ekpeitit:
These second class citizens are always making noise. grin grin grin
Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Justwise
OAM4J
Mukina2 rule 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by Masterito(m): 1:34pm On Sep 28, 2021
Is this all you saw in the whole article? You must really hate SE. Ride on!
yyba:
See as OHANAEZE behaving like fools , is their anything in the nigeria constitution that says south east must produce president of nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by ddeola: 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2021
Make dem continue. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by okoroemeka(m): 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2021
Genesiis:
it is Nigerian debt,so the country Nigeria will pay the debt ,oduduwa and biafra did not collect any money and their name is not on the debtors book

5 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by wizseller: 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2021
I believe wholeheartedly that every problem has an expiry date

Nigeria's expiry date is coming soon and Nigeria armed forces controlled by the north will be powerless against it

survivor10:
Let Nigeria break up. The hate amongst the various tribes is nauseating.

Let people go and bulid their nations.

You can't force people into a country for ever. One day, freedom will come!
Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by Okwyjesus(m): 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2021
Genesiis:
We have reserve else it will be categorized as bad debt. Even banks dey get bad debt atimes
Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by PHIPEX(m): 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2021
Imagine the North thinking they can use our fraudulent population figures to colonise Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by DOTian: 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2021
Genesiis:
Those who benefited from the projects, if any. That's from the south west, up to Daurra to Ramada via Zinder in Niger republic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) / NAF Successfully Reactivates 12 Operational Support Equipment (photos) / New Gas Prices: Manufacturers To Produce From Neighbouring Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.