Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria (23087 Views)

Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire / Ohaneze, Northern Coalition Settle For Dr Ogbonnaya Onu For Presidency 2023. / Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by Mexicanbreed: 8:30pm On Sep 28, 2021
Adolfhitler001:

Yes its a threat, hold on to power and see what happens next
Useless parasite
Nothing will happen more than igbos killing igbos in the name of sit at home, lefeledom, biafra
Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by yyba: 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
Masterito:
Is this all you saw in the whole article? You must really hate SE. Ride on!
shey you get problems with all what i saw in whole article ne ? If yes that is your problem and if no that is still your problem
Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by Masterito(m): 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2021
yyba:
shey you get problems with all what i saw in whole article ne ? If yes that is your problem and if no that is still your problem
Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by Tonnierichy(m): 9:07pm On Sep 28, 2021
techWriter3:
My answer is, who will payment all the indebtedness Nigeria is resulting if we crumble ?
If you crumble. Speak for yourself
Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:29pm On Sep 28, 2021
Genesiis:
My question is, who will pay all the debts Nigeria is owing if we disintegrate ?
Make the person wey borrow am, carry him load
Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by SawD007: 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2021
[quote author=DoggoneDogg post=106247124]By PoliticsNigeria

I will be glad my NiggA. It will be a relieve.
Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by fregeneh(m): 11:10pm On Sep 28, 2021
Genesiis:
My question is, who will pay all the debts Nigeria is owing if we disintegrate ?

Let me tell you.if Nigeria breaks today that's the end of all the debt.

Its just like when you as an individual lend money to someone and the person died, how will you get your money back?

That is one of the so many reasons Nigeria can not break.because there are so many interest involved
Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by Tomek09(m): 11:39pm On Sep 28, 2021
[s]
oilyngbati:
Power should remain in the north and if it must come to the south, it should go to the Yoruba. The Igbo dose not deserve the presidency since their elders have failed to condemn the demonic Ipob and their hunchback leader nnamdi cownu, who killed police and army personnel. You cannot lead a country you’re destroying at thesame time.
[/s]
Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by Tomek09(m): 11:41pm On Sep 28, 2021
stinechykee:
With this your evil and greedy statement some people still blame Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB for fighting to leave this shithole country for you people.You Yoruba greediness is the reason why Igbos and other ethinic group don't trust you people.After Obasanjo rule and this is the turn of Igbos you Yorubas want to drag president with them and tomorrow now you Yorubas will accuse Igbos for being greedy and all sorts of unprintable names
Trust any afonja at ur own peril. They change stance or position like chameleon. Neither here nor there!!!
Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by Tomek09(m): 11:46pm On Sep 28, 2021
stinechykee:
See resident zombie calling me mumu a freeborn mumu.You imposter that want to claim Igbo whereas you are a Yoruba will keep hating Igbos till great Igbos leave this shithole to you people and your Fulani masters then we will know who is mumu.If not because of Igbos Fulanis would have conquer you ungrateful Yorubas
The moniker you quoted is Yoruba blood.
Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by blaqoracle: 4:11am On Sep 29, 2021
FIFApresident1:
One Nigeria.
ohaneze is really confused.
Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by einsteine(m): 7:05am On Sep 29, 2021
okoroemeka:
it is Nigerian debt,so the country Nigeria will pay the debt ,oduduwa and biafra did not collect any money and their name is not on the debtors book

The loan will always say Nigeria and succeeding entities
Re: Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria by shugamummy: 7:53am On Sep 29, 2021
Since Buhari and Northern leaders are blessing Boko Haram fighters with Army recruitment and palliatives talk less of condemning their activities, they should handover power to Ogbomosho head slammers. So I support

oilyngbati:
Power should remain in the north and if it must come to the south, it should go to the Yoruba. The Igbo dose not deserve the presidency since their elders have failed to condemn the demonic Ipob and their hunchback leader nnamdi cownu, who killed police and army personnel. You cannot lead a country you’re destroying at thesame time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abakaliki Imam Of Ama-Hausa Central Mosque Kidnapped / Gunshots As Two Factions Of Road Workers Union, NURTW Clash In Abuja / Port Harcourt Refinery Repairs End Soon – Enjugu, MD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.