Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,918 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Difference Between Making Love And Having Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difference Between Making Love And Having Sex (3380 Views)

How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments / 10 Clear Differences Between Making Love And Having Sex / Differences Between Making Love In Cinema And Real Life...pics Inside! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between Making Love And Having Sex by dkickz: 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2021
Often times these two concepts are confused for each other...
What does making love and having sex mean to you?
Re: Difference Between Making Love And Having Sex by TUANKU(m): 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2021
As a virgin let me park here and learn grin

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Making Love And Having Sex by Naijanascam: 1:14pm On Sep 28, 2021
Lazy youth..... you will also ask about fvcking

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Making Love And Having Sex by chatinent: 1:46pm On Sep 28, 2021
Both are only for married people. That's the difference.
Re: Difference Between Making Love And Having Sex by Bolarineliza202: 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2021
People that are dating have sex,cause lust bound them together,while
married couples bounded by love makes love.

6 Likes

Re: Difference Between Making Love And Having Sex by stobery(m): 3:37pm On Sep 28, 2021
love making comprises of the kisses, the sweet words, the fingering, the head giving, the over one hour touches

While sex is just the dick to pussy play

7 Likes

Re: Difference Between Making Love And Having Sex by Sonnobax15(m): 4:06pm On Sep 28, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Difference Between Making Love And Having Sex by smithclito: 4:11pm On Sep 28, 2021
stobery:
love making comprises of the kisses, the sweet words, the fingering, the head giving, the over one hour touches

While sex is just the dick to pussy play
wrong answer

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Making Love And Having Sex by Madman2: 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2021
The difference:
*Love making na for Oyinbo people
*Sex/Knack/kpansh/Bleep na for black people like you and me....
Hope I'm clear enough?
Why did Nairaland change what I typed undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Making Love And Having Sex by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 28, 2021
Lovemaking is slow and gentle and you pour inside,

while sex for me is.

To the window, to the wall, till the sweat drip down my balls.

Ps: my withdrawal game is legendary.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Making Love And Having Sex by CuteEmma(f): 5:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
Both are vague concepts, doesn’t have clear meanings.

Sex can be penetration, can be oral, can be mutual masturbation, etc.. love making can be the sex I just described in that statement grin
Re: Difference Between Making Love And Having Sex by baralatie(m): 6:06pm On Sep 28, 2021
As a complete novice as I am!

Let me hear our nairaland proffessors of love making and proffessors of sexology dissect the topic at hand
Re: Difference Between Making Love And Having Sex by JOACHINpedro: 8:50pm On Sep 28, 2021
justscorchone:

while sex for me is.

You need to commence water therapy.
Take it from a health practitioner
Re: Difference Between Making Love And Having Sex by baralatie(m): 8:59pm On Sep 28, 2021
justscorchone:

while sex for me is.

Which one is to the wall
To the window
To backyard Ati bebe lo. O!

shocked
Re: Difference Between Making Love And Having Sex by MufasaLion: 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2021
grin
Re: Difference Between Making Love And Having Sex by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 28, 2021
There is big difference o. One banny that yr say he clear say I no love her with the way I take nack her anyhow
Re: Difference Between Making Love And Having Sex by Magnoliaa(f): 11:56pm On Sep 28, 2021
Mtcheeewww.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Making Love And Having Sex by liveyourlife007(m): 4:23am On Sep 29, 2021
Sex is for Nigeria as Love is for the United States tongue
Re: Difference Between Making Love And Having Sex by Shaolin77: 9:36am On Sep 29, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
People that are dating have sex,cause lust bound them together,while
married couples bounded by love makes love.
Rubbish post

(1) (Reply)

Help!! I Want To Report A Case Of Infanticide. (graphic Pics) / Funny Story PDF By Emily Henry - Download / Should Looks Affect The Way We Trust A Babe/Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.