Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,355 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

BBNaija: What I’ll Do If I Win ₦90 Million Grand Prize – Whitemoney (Video) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: What I’ll Do If I Win ₦90 Million Grand Prize – Whitemoney (Video) (27982 Views)

BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... / 2021: BBNaija Returns With Season Six - N90 Million Grand Prize To Be Won / BBNaija 2019: N60 Million Grand Prize For Winner. The Breakdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: What I’ll Do If I Win ₦90 Million Grand Prize – Whitemoney (Video) by Lordd22: 1:43pm On Sep 28, 2021
No,he cought him with your father grin grin ;
sexyking1:

Did you catch him with your father?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: What I’ll Do If I Win ₦90 Million Grand Prize – Whitemoney (Video) by OhiOfIhima: 1:45pm On Sep 28, 2021
FactBoyz:
No doubt, he would win, just know its a win for him, not for you. Don't invest watching BBN. Invest in yourself and family.

Entertainment is part of life... England stadiums full with spectators from midweek to weekend games, still the country is a gold whenever mentioned to any Nigerians ears.

Everybody is trying his or her best, the wages is where problem lye. Even the main road sweepers deserve to earn good from their work, same as every other person who put hands into doing something.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: What I’ll Do If I Win ₦90 Million Grand Prize – Whitemoney (Video) by Soffyh(m): 1:45pm On Sep 28, 2021
Whitemoney is been fake,u will know is not saying is actual mind, he just dey act for viewers mtchew
RapistOnBail:
sad

If this yellow fagggot wins that 90million I swear I go deactivate my account (Rapistonbail)

It’s either General Pere or Playboy Cross for the funds.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: What I’ll Do If I Win ₦90 Million Grand Prize – Whitemoney (Video) by missionmex(m): 1:46pm On Sep 28, 2021
Akasammyoka:
Only 10% for street pals. what of if the street pals make u lose the other 90 by not voting u. Atleast u shuld learn campaigning bubu. Make empty promises.
you want him to promise what he can't fulfill?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: What I’ll Do If I Win ₦90 Million Grand Prize – Whitemoney (Video) by SmartPolician: 1:46pm On Sep 28, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Get over the excitement son, it's definitely going to be premature, cos you aren't going home with the bag, if you win it, I'll stop prophesying on Nairaland.

This I have seen.

Huncle, if you study the voting pattern, you will know that this guy is likely going to win. Please withdraw that statement because I enjoy reading your prophecies grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: What I’ll Do If I Win ₦90 Million Grand Prize – Whitemoney (Video) by Rastaramsey(m): 1:47pm On Sep 28, 2021
Sleyanya1:

He's fake because you know him from his mother's house abi? and then who's not fake?

Everyone is fake even angel... But this one fakeness surpass everyone's.... Na the same person dey cook for everybody, dey advise,dey dream, which i know that is not his real personality..... He told couples of fake stories and they showed us couples of pictures doing menial jobs which would been set before entering the house.....
I don't really see special anything about this guy.... You coming into a reality show and Doing shit like these shows you are up to something..... Everybody knows laycon earned pity votes, why are people not sounding like he isn't earning pity votes They call him son of grace... Fireeeeeee
Even the next winner of the show will be like this whitemoney x laycon......

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: What I’ll Do If I Win ₦90 Million Grand Prize – Whitemoney (Video) by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2021
EXLOVER:
This Gay guy.

Don't quote me and say nonsense o, i know what I'm talking about

Wahala

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: What I’ll Do If I Win ₦90 Million Grand Prize – Whitemoney (Video) by SmartPolician: 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2021
kingthreat:
Fakest person in the Big brother house. Guy has been pretending for months and trying to be relevant all because he wants the money.
I hope Cross wins it. That guy is just too real.

Na you sabi. Anyone who gets into that house without a strategy is the biggest fool the world has ever known. Do I need to remind you that it is a game? Wakey-wakey, papi!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: What I’ll Do If I Win ₦90 Million Grand Prize – Whitemoney (Video) by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2021
Rastaramsey:

Everyone is fake even angel... But this one fakeness surpass everyone's.... Na the same person dey cook for everybody, dey advise,dey dream, which i know that is not his real personality..... He told couples of fake stories and they showed us couples of pictures doing menial jobs which would been set before entering the house.....
I don't really see special anything about this guy.... You coming into a reality show and Doing shit like these shows you are up to something..... Everybody knows laycon earned pity votes, why are people not sounding like he isn't earning pity votes They call him son of grace... Fireeeeeee

The meek shall inherit.
Re: BBNaija: What I’ll Do If I Win ₦90 Million Grand Prize – Whitemoney (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2021
Honestly, I don’t know how I would act but above all, I will be going to the church to show huge gratitude to God,” he said
Simply for this reason : YOU WILL BE THE WINNER of BB9JA 2021.

(Mark this down!!!)

Putting God first in all you do in life is all that matters.
Jesus is the sole reason of our existence in life

From all of us @[b][/b] : CONGRATULATIONS in Addy Whitemoney!

We Rise.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: What I’ll Do If I Win ₦90 Million Grand Prize – Whitemoney (Video) by Airell: 1:51pm On Sep 28, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Get over the excitement son, it's definitely going to be premature, cos you aren't going home with the bag, if you win it, I'll stop prophesying on Nairaland.

This I have seen.
This I have noted smiley

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: What I’ll Do If I Win ₦90 Million Grand Prize – Whitemoney (Video) by Rastaramsey(m): 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
AuthegaPRIMUS:

The meek shall inherit.

This is a reality show, you can't judge him by his performances...m
Re: BBNaija: What I’ll Do If I Win ₦90 Million Grand Prize – Whitemoney (Video) by RapistOnBail: 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
Soffyh:
Whitemoney is been fake,u will know is not saying is actual mind, he just dey act for viewers mtchew
So fake. It’s written all over him

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: What I’ll Do If I Win ₦90 Million Grand Prize – Whitemoney (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:53pm On Sep 28, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Shaking our heads!
False Prophets everywhere! cool

RapistOnBail:
sad
If this yellow fagggot wins that 90million I swear I go deactivate my account (Rapistonbail)

It’s either General Pere or Playboy Cross for the funds.
Coming from a self-proclaimed rapiston bail?!
Orisirisi something cool cool

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: What I’ll Do If I Win ₦90 Million Grand Prize – Whitemoney (Video) by Soffyh(m): 1:53pm On Sep 28, 2021
I like whitem before but I dislike him because of his fake fake and useless strategy,he hate all other hms including queen sef, for his mind that's useless strategies don make him the winner grin he dey order for gold crown like king ,he forgotten that God sees his mind,but fakingGod
kingthreat:
Fakest person in the Big brother house. Guy has been pretending for months and trying to be relevant all because he wants the money.
I hope Cross wins it. That guy is just too real.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: What I’ll Do If I Win ₦90 Million Grand Prize – Whitemoney (Video) by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2021
Rastaramsey:

This is a reality show, you can't judge him by his performances...m

What do you judge with?
Re: BBNaija: What I’ll Do If I Win ₦90 Million Grand Prize – Whitemoney (Video) by Akharmony: 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2021
90million gbam. my advice is aft the whole street 10% paparazzi just take a step and find an experienced finacial advicer. it will go a long way.. 90million and dem go still tax you ontop o. that the organizer dont tell most of the viewers.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: What I’ll Do If I Win ₦90 Million Grand Prize – Whitemoney (Video) by Rastaramsey(m): 1:58pm On Sep 28, 2021
AuthegaPRIMUS:

What do you judge with?

Nothing of course, I just know he is being fake......
Re: BBNaija: What I’ll Do If I Win ₦90 Million Grand Prize – Whitemoney (Video) by QuickStandard: 1:58pm On Sep 28, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

you will definitely stop
Re: BBNaija: What I’ll Do If I Win ₦90 Million Grand Prize – Whitemoney (Video) by Sleyanya1(m): 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2021
Rastaramsey:

Okay, fair enough, I understand your concerns and point of view. You may be wrong or even right. However, we may never truly know. The show is almost over. One of the goals in the show, would be to sell yourself and be likeable to the viewers. Anyone who had achieved this, honestly deserves a chance to win. May the most loved win. Cheers

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: What I’ll Do If I Win ₦90 Million Grand Prize – Whitemoney (Video) by Dupsy7777(f): 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2021
I don't know why I begin to feel this guy is too strategic...he's completely fake abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: What I’ll Do If I Win ₦90 Million Grand Prize – Whitemoney (Video) by Rastaramsey(m): 2:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
AuthegaPRIMUS:

What do you judge with?

Whether you like it or not, he is acting Nollywood for their viewers...hmmm I don't blame him tho cus I will do more than that i am in his shoes especially when 90 million is at stake..... But I just get pissed off when people keep shouting like he is that real......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: What I’ll Do If I Win ₦90 Million Grand Prize – Whitemoney (Video) by Nwibii: 2:05pm On Sep 28, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Noted
Space booked
Till then
Let's see how it goes
Re: BBNaija: What I’ll Do If I Win ₦90 Million Grand Prize – Whitemoney (Video) by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 2:06pm On Sep 28, 2021
Rastaramsey:

Whether you like it or not, he is acting Nollywood for their viewers...hmmm I don't blame him tho cus I will do more than that i am in his shoes especially when 90 million is at stake..... But I just get pissed off when people keep shouting like he is that real......

Your opinion is valid. Every publicity is good publicity @ Rastaramsey

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: What I’ll Do If I Win ₦90 Million Grand Prize – Whitemoney (Video) by NekkyCee(f): 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2021
Valid!!!
Odewaleadesoye:
Fellow Nairalanders, always remember that when you're giving up, others are still going.
Never give up!

Our LEGIT hustles will pay one day.
Re: BBNaija: What I’ll Do If I Win ₦90 Million Grand Prize – Whitemoney (Video) by downwater: 2:11pm On Sep 28, 2021
This guy does not get sense jo, is that how he will spend 90m. He does not have a plan on how to utilize the money he's just saying rubbish.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: What I’ll Do If I Win ₦90 Million Grand Prize – Whitemoney (Video) by micxwell(m): 2:17pm On Sep 28, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
I'm not a fan of his but he's winning this. The most boring season of Big Brother since Season One.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lolade Okusanya Appreciates Toyin Abraham For Lead Role In Ijakumo / 2023 Bbnaija Season 8 All Stars Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice / BBNaija: Nina's First Boyfriend Sent Her A Message From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.