Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,619 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment (19236 Views)

Signal Is The Fastest Growing App In The World! More Than WhatsApp Now. / If You're Using This To Charge Your Phone, Stop Immediately / What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by Onyenna(m): 7:19am On Sep 29, 2021
samuelthaking:
try updating your phx , u go almost regret am, used it for a while too but after updating, the adds quadrupled , something that blocks all adds before

Thanks so much for the update....... I’m staying put in the old version......

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by bizza45: 8:07am On Sep 29, 2021
Use brave browser.. that browser good die

4 Likes

Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by ChairmanOla: 9:27am On Sep 29, 2021
That will be Microsoft Edge (chromium) for me.
Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by Stankovic22: 9:28am On Sep 29, 2021
Puffin

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by Eriokanmi: 9:28am On Sep 29, 2021
chatinent:
Chrome all day.
You garrit
Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by lovebird65(m): 9:29am On Sep 29, 2021
Shellsploit:
TOR!
if only they understand

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by Abdul9025(m): 9:29am On Sep 29, 2021
is this a sponsored post?
Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by chival(f): 9:29am On Sep 29, 2021
Chrome.
Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by charlesm91(m): 9:30am On Sep 29, 2021
The new Microsoft edge with Ad-blocker and that’s speed. Even Safari on my mobile coupled with ad-blocker is speedy enough.
Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by karnafiu03(m): 9:30am On Sep 29, 2021
Shellsploit:
TOR!

Hmmm....my guy my guy! U don dey enter dark!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by ibechris(m): 9:31am On Sep 29, 2021
Nothing like Rocket browser.
Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by stephenponti(m): 9:31am On Sep 29, 2021
Puffin browser
Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by Kokobilo87: 9:31am On Sep 29, 2021
AmadorSays:
For me it's chrome, but I use Phoenix for faster video downloads on my TECNO phone.

Meanwhile, has anyone thought of getting the new Oraimo Freepod 3 earbuds that will be launched today?
Oraimo is shit.

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by Meenzy: 9:32am On Sep 29, 2021
Samsung Internet Browser �❤

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by abiolag(m): 9:33am On Sep 29, 2021
MI browser is the best grin
Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by Midex88(m): 9:33am On Sep 29, 2021
what is a browser abeg
Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 9:33am On Sep 29, 2021
Brave browser always hid to he pop of advertisement
Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by Esji80(m): 9:33am On Sep 29, 2021
Chrome Edge Puffin Firefox incognito
Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by abiolag(m): 9:33am On Sep 29, 2021
Mi browser is the best for me
Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by Atikualcameroni: 9:33am On Sep 29, 2021
Shellsploit:
TOR!

Novice won't understand

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by TUANKU(m): 9:34am On Sep 29, 2021
Shellsploit:
TOR!
Tor is anything but fast.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by Angelfrost(m): 9:34am On Sep 29, 2021
Chrome is perfect for me... I have no time or energy for these newer ones.

4 Likes

Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by Goahead(m): 9:34am On Sep 29, 2021
First choice is via browser while I seldomly use Chrome.
Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by TUANKU(m): 9:34am On Sep 29, 2021
Atikualcameroni:

Novice won't understand
Tor is not a fast browser, good for privacy though.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by SirMichael1: 9:36am On Sep 29, 2021
thesicilian:
I prefer UC Web browser any time, any day.
But when I want an interphase can mirror the desktop as much as possible, I go for Chrome.
UC browser isn't battery friendly. It consumes so much battery for so little work. I only use UC to download large files cause it's fast. But for daily usage, I prefer Opera

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 29, 2021
Oh I give it to my Internet Explorer fastest ever

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:36am On Sep 29, 2021
Operamini is fast with good network and the download is super fast unlike chrome that can cancel my download halfway, I love cryptotab browser no much ads but download on phoenix, chrome and crypto tab is somehow slow this days , don't know why they are doing this anyway
Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by benalvino3: 9:37am On Sep 29, 2021
Nothing beats Microsoft edge in terms of features, ui and ad blocking. It syncs with both your Google and Microsoft accounts. Has collection and can dictate your web page for you incase you are too lazy to read. You can even chose English (Nigerian) for the Nigerian accent while it reads your news or article for you

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by NakwansaPolice: 9:37am On Sep 29, 2021
Chrome

I can't do without it

it's like a workstation to me
from browser to pc

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by Barryseal: 9:38am On Sep 29, 2021
Opera browser for pc is very useful with features like the in built Vpn, essential social media apps integration to the interface, inbuilt sound player, ability to transfer files from mobile to pc via wifi they call it opera flow, it is just like xender(many people arent aware of this feature), Opera is feature packed.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by lolu2019: 9:38am On Sep 29, 2021
Chrome beta

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MTN Introduces Cheap Data & Voice Plans; Get 1GB For N200 / Huawei’s Kirin 980 Is The World’s Most Powerful And Intelligent processor Ever ! / 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.